Pages:
Author

Topic: the end of crypto? - page 14. (Read 2683 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
Be patient, you will lose too much by selling it now, crypto will not die and you better keep holding to wait for market recovery. And don't worry, the market will definitely show a change to a better price.
I thought some people in some thread said experience is the best teacher. You really do not have to tell him because he won't understand. Let experience teach him some lessons and later on if he is smart enough, he would know that downtrend are there for some reasons and the main reason is to shake out the weak hands, and as long as you are smart enough not to be a weak hand, you will always get the best of the market in the long run.

It is just unfortunate though, that just very few people know that, and one of the reasons a lot will never take advantage of the dips when it comes but end up focusing on the end of crypto that is just starting. People tend to think like this because they never had a single idea of what they are investing into in the first place.

What a lot of them were after is to make quick bucks, with no knowledge of what the future holds or why they should really be investing, let alone, knowing that this is a market that is new, here to stay and just starting with good growth and for someone to consider a bear market as the end, shows just how ignorant they are and how they really should not even be considered as real investors in the first place.
I agree to be patient
few people know
few people will become rich! Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 08, 2018, 09:47:49 AM
Be patient, you will lose too much by selling it now, crypto will not die and you better keep holding to wait for market recovery. And don't worry, the market will definitely show a change to a better price.
I thought some people in some thread said experience is the best teacher. You really do not have to tell him because he won't understand. Let experience teach him some lessons and later on if he is smart enough, he would know that downtrend are there for some reasons and the main reason is to shake out the weak hands, and as long as you are smart enough not to be a weak hand, you will always get the best of the market in the long run.

It is just unfortunate though, that just very few people know that, and one of the reasons a lot will never take advantage of the dips when it comes but end up focusing on the end of crypto that is just starting. People tend to think like this because they never had a single idea of what they are investing into in the first place.

What a lot of them were after is to make quick bucks, with no knowledge of what the future holds or why they should really be investing, let alone, knowing that this is a market that is new, here to stay and just starting with good growth and for someone to consider a bear market as the end, shows just how ignorant they are and how they really should not even be considered as real investors in the first place.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
October 07, 2018, 05:27:02 PM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Crypto will end when BTC reach 100K USD, but currenty each dump of the crypto money represents a new chance for new people to buy with a low rate and sell later when the market goes on green ,but sincerely going from 700 K to 24K without doing anything to limitat the damage it's crazy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 05:07:10 PM
I hope that the crypto-currency industry will gain momentum every year and the news that this or that country has recognized the crypto - currency-the state, will help to realize this.
in my opinion, the cryptocurrency is now only beginning to develop. In general, it is inappropriate to talk about her death. I think that the distributors of negative information pursue a specific goal and do not believe in the development of a cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 02:40:28 PM
I hope that the crypto-currency industry will gain momentum every year and the news that this or that country has recognized the crypto - currency-the state, will help to realize this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
It's complicated! You have to make a decision. But I think selling now is a big mistake. I would have bought more coins while the price is not increased. This action will help to average losses.
Yeah, if the price is not increasing, that doesn't mean this is the end of crypto since selling now would be the most idiotic thing to do as the crypto still have a long way to go but all it demands the patience of all the investors. So, it is recommended to hold your coins for now as I believe a big bull run is about to hit the market...
It seems to me that bears do not want to let go of the market, because today there are a lot of indicators that should positively influence the cryptocurrency market, but the results are completely different.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 07, 2018, 11:18:13 AM
It's complicated! You have to make a decision. But I think selling now is a big mistake. I would have bought more coins while the price is not increased. This action will help to average losses.
Yeah, if the price is not increasing, that doesn't mean this is the end of crypto since selling now would be the most idiotic thing to do as the crypto still have a long way to go but all it demands the patience of all the investors. So, it is recommended to hold your coins for now as I believe a big bull run is about to hit the market...
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 07, 2018, 10:46:01 AM
It's really a hard decision making, a lots of different speculations and opinions in regards to the market fate, for now we should need to learn how things will lets us gain some advantages while we are still inside the market, selling if you bought it early this year is not a good action as you will embrace the reality that you already losses a big percentage of your assets capital investment, holding can help you not to believe the end is coming but instead hoping that the bull will run back again inside the market.
Activity: 392
October 07, 2018, 10:40:38 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 07, 2018, 10:24:14 AM
Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Just because you have lost your money it means it is the end of crypto, you were just too late to sell, I think you have held your coins for too long. The recent bull market had brought massive income for investors, so the current bear market is just normal for market price correction. Crypto currency still has a long way to go, just be patient.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 09:12:54 AM
Personally, I believe, the crypto is never ending because the crypto field is a very huge online industry. Actually, the crypto field is the very worthy thing to the world. But unfortunately, at this time the whole crypto field is in some trouble. That's right because we can see all the altcoins prices at very low at this time. But it means not the end of the crypto. I think it will rise rapidly after end this year.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
October 07, 2018, 09:07:18 AM
I still believe the price will return to its axis and will change to normal. we know now is the time they are decreasing because the market is quiet by buyers and holders. I keep holding it until next year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
October 07, 2018, 08:44:56 AM
how in your opinion about the article written on the cointelegraph, I think now is not time the end of cryptocurrency
https://cointelegraph.com/news/survey-high-earning-millennial-men-are-most-interested-in-crypto-investing
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
Is it because of the decline in the market that you think crypto will end. I think crypto will survive and can grow back. Be patient and
always think positively because crypto still has hopes to soar.)
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
October 07, 2018, 07:32:10 AM
In my opinion for now crypto will continue to grow and until now crypto will remain the dream of many people because they can all learn about digital assets and also invest
Activity: 406
October 07, 2018, 07:16:55 AM
Hello
Why should I? If you do not want to buy, it does not mean that no one wants to buy. Still just a lot of zombies have not heard about bitcoin, and they are compared to the number of people is so small that they will all be sold out sooner or later, and the rate will rise to heaven.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 07, 2018, 07:14:00 AM
Crypto will never end so early, they will give us another burst of time later this year, 2018 is the year of altcoin is also the year we have to really patience to win .
That is right crypto will not end, because i believe it will start only because they prefer for the big pump next coming few months or years. Patience is all we need and you will earn more money but if the person is impatient you will cry because you will not wait the price to pump again. Crypto will start to pump if us be united to buy more crypto and no one for sure will say crypto will end and for sure they say longlive cryptocurrency.
Conditions will always change at any time, even though currently the conditions are not good enough but this will only be a moment. There will be changes where we will all face a cryptocurrency era that is much better. The development of cryptocurrency is worth the wait and we must be patient until the right conditions and momentum arrive. Crypto era is starting and in the future we will even face a crypto era that is much bigger and global !!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
October 07, 2018, 06:54:55 AM
Crypto will never end so early, they will give us another burst of time later this year, 2018 is the year of altcoin is also the year we have to really patience to win .
That is right crypto will not end, because i believe it will start only because they prefer for the big pump next coming few months or years. Patience is all we need and you will earn more money but if the person is impatient you will cry because you will not wait the price to pump again. Crypto will start to pump if us be united to buy more crypto and no one for sure will say crypto will end and for sure they say longlive cryptocurrency.

Maybe some of coins/token or altcoins here will be die, the coins that lack of support from community especially from developer team  that leave their project are big possibility that it may die.
Activity: 250
October 07, 2018, 06:42:26 AM
Hello
But to be Frank, most people initially think so, but not seasoning their opinion with at least a little adequate arguments. This phrase from the category of " bullshit your bitcoin, soon burst."
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 07, 2018, 06:07:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: