Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of Ethereum - page 4. (Read 677 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 03:10:54 PM
The problem is much broader than the fall of the Etherium. Absolutely the whole market is falling, unfortunately. I think there are no objective reasons for the fall of the Etherium. When the market begins to grow, the Etherium will grow.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 03:06:56 PM
What do you think, what is the reason for the sharp drop in Ethereum?

Reason the same as with other coins - speculation.
Activity: 54
June 24, 2018, 03:01:16 PM
In the same way that bitcoin ripple and all the other crypto-currencies, now they are all tied to bitcoin and ether,this is the basis of trading exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 02:56:12 PM
not just the ethereum alone, yet all the crypto. This decrease occurs because still seems the same as resistance to crypto. but the longer it seems to not be a problem since the start a lot of support that appears to crypto. This will begin to lift the price of crypto in some time in the future.
a lot of negative news in the mass media and this directly affects the popularity of the crypto currency in the society and on investments in the crypto currency. Thus, we see a great decline in interest in the crypto currency and, accordingly, a huge drop in the market.
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 02:54:07 PM
Drop Etherium is due to the overall drawdown of the market.. Amid the drawdown of other alithinou, Etherium dropped in price is not much
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 03:49:10 AM
not just the ethereum alone, yet all the crypto. This decrease occurs because still seems the same as resistance to crypto. but the longer it seems to not be a problem since the start a lot of support that appears to crypto. This will begin to lift the price of crypto in some time in the future.
Activity: 115
June 23, 2018, 12:13:35 PM
i think all Altcoin has decreased sharply at the end of this end because in influencing bitcoin price maybe we should hold it until market returns to normal
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
June 19, 2018, 09:21:19 AM
All crypto is highvolatility, its just a correction. But it will be interesting what happens with Eth in a year, will eos win the game?!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 09:16:53 AM
I do not understand why people are so afraid of the fact that ETH can lose its position? Today ETH can withstand very strong overloads on the network, it seems to me that today this is the most important feature of this project and despite the previous moments, people still choose ETH
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 19, 2018, 09:15:06 AM
I think, this is completely ok, while all the prices are going down and the ethereum is not an exception, some just don't be worry come on because the prices are even lower in June.
Activity: 48
June 18, 2018, 07:27:34 PM
I am definitely sure that Ethereum will reach a landmark before this year ends. Ethereum is a very good coin, and it has the potential to be very great and be in competition with bitcoin. Ethereum's company still performs much better, and it will definitely not fail as long as crypto still exists.
Activity: 532
June 18, 2018, 07:23:48 PM
Ethereum price is getting low, maybe because bitcoin price goes down too thats why altcoin price drop. This is normal in crypto industry, the sudden fall and rise. I can say ethereum is a good coin that better to hold than other, dont panic, just believe it will rise again.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 07:13:30 PM
I believe that Ethereum is falling in price because of bitcoin. because Ethereum depends on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 62
June 18, 2018, 07:16:38 PM
Well,  always consider bitcoin as the only reason why eth is dropping by this time. Eth is a good altcoin and no week reason that can drops it aside from the fact that when bitcoin crashes all altcoins are following the trend as well.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 06:28:27 PM
ethereum is one of the bitcoin competitors, indeed ethereum declined sharply recently, I think the price of ethereum is also followed by other coins and still can be said fair, because the market is very fluctuativ and digital currency is very easily affected by the news outside,
Activity: 163
June 18, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
Not only is the fall of Ethereum, in the market most of all currencies suffered. Maybe this is related to the fact that many people are selling Ethereum, this produces its low in the current value. But in situations like this you have to be patient and safe in the next few months your value will go back up
Activity: 154
June 18, 2018, 04:52:56 PM
Ethereum drops..rises..the market cycle continues..but in the end Ethereum will be a winner ..and if we stay long we will be on the winning side too.
Activity: 462
June 18, 2018, 04:52:49 PM
Of course, in the market there are all kinds of cryptocurrency, but there is no special reason for growth so far. I hope in the next couple of months, Ethereum will restore its positions and take again a mark of $ 1000. After that, many, as always, will regret that they did not purchase a $ 500 course.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:52:32 PM
ETH price is dropping because BTC price is also falling. If you still wanna know the reason why BTC price is falling so I can tell you that because the whole cryptocurrency market is dumping as well, if you still don't know the reason so I can keep telling you that because of bad news affected to crypto market Smiley. Sometime you no need to know the reason, you just need to know that cryptocurrency price is dumping, it'll be the time for you to hold Smiley
Activity: 434
June 18, 2018, 04:51:24 PM
Market correction is the reason for the fall. Every market has its own seasonality. If you look at the past few years. About the same graphics you can see.
i think yes, you are right, we shoyld look at some sfatistics, but still this falling is no big deal, there is nothing to be worried about, in my opinion
that is true, i absolutely agree with you here, all we need to do is to wait for a while, and everything will be fine once againg, i am sure of it
Pages:
Jump to: