Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of society is upon us, this is a call to action - page 4. (Read 4383 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
What the hell?

1. Cocaine is a drug.
2. Cocaine is probably the worst drug on the planet.  It's turns people into power hungry tyrants.
3. I have never used cocaine, never tried to use cocaine and never wanted to use cocaine.  Nor will I.

Indeed, whatever you've been using has screwed with your mind vod.

Marijuana is a drug too, moron.

Dank saying MY mind is messed up - ROFL.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
What the hell?

1. Cocaine is a drug.
2. Cocaine is probably the worst drug on the planet.  It's turns people into power hungry tyrants.
3. I have never used cocaine, never tried to use cocaine and never wanted to use cocaine.  Nor will I.

Indeed, whatever you've been using has screwed with your mind vod.
Vod
legendary
I no longer use any drugs though.

Of course not.  You don't consider pot and cocaine drugs.    Roll Eyes

And this here folks is a perfect example of how drug use screws with your mind. 
legendary
You cannot kill love
Incorrect sir, I have become experienced in the dimensions psychedelics connect you to.  This is how I have learned the wisdom and knowledge acquired by the Akashic records.  I no longer use any drugs though.

And regardless, I would need to take 10,000 hits of LSD to overdose.

A lot less harmful than that alcohol you drink vod, you only need to consume 3-4 times the amount you normally do to die.  Consider how much poison an average dose of alcohol induces to your body.

The truth is what it is.  If I sit back idly and do nothing to prepare my friends for the day I am gone, it will only bring great grief and longevity to the struggling world.

The more people that know about this, the sooner we will see each other and obtain world peace.

I will face the judgement of my peers if it means helping them in the end.

Dank, if you were to die today, no one will care.

You are just a brain damaged druggie.  Get over yourself.   Roll Eyes
And this here folks is a perfect example of how some drugs increase your ego and disregard for human life (like alcohol, cocaine) and some drugs decrease your ego, connect you to other humans and allow you to feel empathy for them (cannabis, psychedelics).
Vod
legendary
The truth is what it is.  If I sit back idly and do nothing to prepare my friends for the day I am gone, it will only bring great grief and longevity to the struggling world.

The more people that know about this, the sooner we will see each other and obtain world peace.

Dank, if you were to die today, no one will care.

You are just a brain damaged druggie.  Get over yourself.   Roll Eyes
Vod
legendary
No one will miss dank - stop spreading FUD.

Dank will overdose, the world will go on.  No need for anyone to concern themselves.
He thinks it's possible to overdose on weed!

Dank does more than weed.  He has a dependant personality.
legendary
You cannot kill love

staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
In some of Danks posts he does have a point although I think it's taken a little bit drastically. I think Dank was once a great mind and had potential but ruined with drug influence.
legendary
You cannot kill love
I'll leave this here for vod, since he drinks:

http://www.oregon.gov/pharmacy/Imports/Marijuana/StaffReview/ReschedulingCannabis-NOTES_3-10.pdf

Alcohol:

has an LD50 of 0.40% BAC, with approx 100,000 deaths in the US annually

The non-fatal consumption of 3000 mg/kg A THC by the dog and monkey
would be comparable to a 154-pound human eating approximately 46 pounds
(21 kilograms) of 1%-marihuana or 10 pounds of 5% hashish at one time. In
addition, 92 mg/kg THC intravenously produced no fatalities in monkeys.
These doses would be comparable to a 154-pound human smoking at one time
almost three pounds (1.28 kg) of 1%-marihuana or 250,000 times the usual
smoked dose and over a million times the minimal effective dose assuming
50% destruction of the THC by smoking.
legendary
You cannot kill love
you will be missed  Cry
Fret not, we will unite again my friend.

Dank will overdose, the world will go on.  No need for anyone to concern themselves.
Vod, all you do is spread FUD and negativity.

Let's get real, not a single thing I said was fear, uncertainty or doubt, it was love.

People, the shills will follow me in every thread I post something meaningful, if some people would kill me for my beliefs, there are surely those who would smudge my posts to slow down the proliferation of my concepts.  Do not let them distract you from the message of my word.  Do not let them instill fear into you.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
you will be missed  Cry

that's kinda fucked up.. have some compassion for him. he may be crazy after all.

I think its stronger than "may" and he does need compassion and love - the poor guy has a life in and out of institutions ahead of him. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
you will be missed  Cry

that's kinda fucked up.. have some compassion for him. he may be crazy after all.
Vod
legendary
you will be missed  Cry

legendary
You cannot kill love
If you can attune to this message, please consider printing out copies before the event takes place, no guarantees how society will initially react without an economy, I would not count on the internet being accessible.
legendary
You cannot kill love
you will be missed  Cry
so dank, what do you do (or have you done) besides pot?
legendary
You cannot kill love
Dank abused pot as a teenager. His mind is physically damaged as a result.  He CANNOT think as you or I can.

Keep in mind anything he posts is a passing fancy.  His "call to action" will be forgotten tomorrow when he smokes his next joint.
What did I say about peace that signified any damaged thought process?

And for anyone that wants to think for themselves, I give you, SCIENCE!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10863546
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/10/051016083817.htm
Vod
legendary
Dank abused pot as a teenager. His mind is physically damaged as a result.  He CANNOT think as you or I can.

Keep in mind anything he posts is a passing fancy.  His "call to action" will be forgotten tomorrow when he smokes his next joint.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Dank, someone needs to get you a puppy. If someone who didn't know you read like 99.95% of your posts, they would think you are either a stoner or suicidal.
Or both. I do think cryptocurrency and derivatives will create freedom in places where this is currently lacking. Good to hear someone wants to actually do something. There is a bright future ahead.
maybe he spent his bitcoins on SR.. like A LOT.
Pages:
Jump to: