Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of society is upon us, this is a call to action - page 5. (Read 4383 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Dank, someone needs to get you a puppy. If someone who didn't know you read like 99.95% of your posts, they would think you are either a stoner or suicidal.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
you will be missed  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
What.   in.  the Fuck. 
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
My name is Sean Martin.  I turned twenty years old 9 minutes ago.  I was a kid of the new generation, one of many whom seeks change in this world.  I seek a prosperous world where equality is more than an idea we are working towards, but an idea we have achieved and practice in our lives.  I seek a world of freedom, a world free of oppression, a world free of tyranny and the violence tyrants must impose to keep their place.  I seek a world where we are free of fear.  I stand for peace.

My philosophy on how the world should operate directly conflicts with the ideology of the governments of the world.  I will be killed in the hands of the cartels of the world that represent this oppressive authority.  My death will symbolize the turning point of mankind, it is the turn of the equinox.

Upon my death, the world economies will collapse.  All governments and cartels will lose authority over their followers.  We will meet a world that is no longer ruled by the law of man, but by the rule nature, the rule of karma.

Initially, we will be confronted by a society of striving tyrants.  As the understanding of how our actions are interconnected expands, the underlying actions themselves will too change.  Every action has an equal and opposing reaction.  Every action you make will forever change the actions of the universe around you and those in it.  Your will is the deciding factor of your destiny.

I am now a kid at heart taking the role of a man to sacrifice his life for the betterment of the world.  I have overcame terror of death and the illusion of nothingness that it is feared to be.  Nothing can't exist for there is always something, that something is what makes up you, me and everything we see.  That something is the essence of our existence, call it what you want, energy, consciousness, god or love, it is everywhere you go and in each and every one of you.

You are the universe, you are limitless, you are infinitly powerful, and with unity, we can do anything.

Upon my death, this message must be spread far and wide.  Humans must believe in one another and work together as humanity was intended to do.

Upon my death, we must abandon our instinctive reaction of greed for a supreme action of love, compassion and empathy towards our brothers and sisters.

Upon my death, we must fight hatred with peace and this is achievable through the united effort of man kind.

Upon my death, I am calling for you all to peacefully rally to the streets.  Rally to the capital, rally throughout the world and let them know we will no longer stand by idly as corrupt officials steal from their people and kill their people.  We will no longer allow this oppression to exist.  We will no longer fear them, their army, their weapons or the concept of death.

Upon my death, I will be at peace, free from the fear and negativity that constrains earth.  When the world is at peace, we will reunite.

You can kill hate, you can kill fear, you can erase nothing, but you cannot kill love.  You cannot kill god.  You cannot kill the infinite power of the universe.  You cannot stop karma.

We are earth.  We are one.  Together, we will unite.  Together, nothing can stop us.  Together, we will be free.

Are you with me?
Pages:
Jump to: