Pages:
Author

Topic: The falling can't be real - page 5. (Read 1823 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 4
June 09, 2018, 01:54:54 PM
you know in every business that any body is doing there must be a lost or a profit that is the risk you encounter in any business you do the falling of the market or price does not mean that it will not rise again and a smile in everyonce face
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:28:43 AM
I don't believe in the falling of bitcoin because it is not possible and it will never gonna happen. For sure the prices will go deeper sometimes but this is not the end
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 06:11:34 AM
all of this is real! you just need to accept the reality. volatility is real, if you have no luck you'll be loss for sure.. all you need to dois monitor the price if you find it benificial already then sell immediately your coin. the wave is unprefictable.
Activity: 700
June 08, 2018, 06:00:30 AM
 yes.I can be real feelings. Crypto currency is the real currency. I think it's electronic money.Those people use bitcoin.Butcoin earning best payment income.bitcoin price coin market up & down.some country bitcoin banned but most country bitcoin Legal currency. so I there for it's feelings be real.
Activity: 169
June 08, 2018, 05:44:43 AM
I have no reason but my intuition is saying the price go up very soon. I had 13.5 BTC so bought another 13.5 BTC 5 minutes ago. the falling is fake. this can't happen for bitcoin goes under 9000$. I got on
the bullish wave ever already. Join me people
You made a huge mistake. You have bought bitcoin in the moment of market trend abandoned bitcoin and electronic money. So maybe you are currently losing money. But rest assured that people are back to invest in electronic money. Very likely the bitcoin price will increase to 13k
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 05:41:42 AM
Some factors can affect the price f a thing such as Govt policy, fake news, demand and supply and economy of that state. What is happening presently to the price bitcoin is as a result of the above. it will come up again.

The news that bitcoin is falling is not real the decreasing of price is cause of its volatility. Its pretty normal that the price will decrease and increase aside from its volatility it is also from the fake news that the media create that leads the bitcoin holder to sell there bitcoins and also the economy. Aside from those it is also the goverment that makes bitcoin illegal or banned bitcoin.
Activity: 32
May 30, 2018, 01:09:15 AM
Some factors can affect the price f a thing such as Govt policy, fake news, demand and supply and economy of that state. What is happening presently to the price bitcoin is as a result of the above. it will come up again.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 01:03:45 AM
bitcoin falls at $ 7500 why should I follow you enough hold up to rise above $ 10000 enough to get a profit that fits your expectations?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
May 28, 2018, 10:45:18 PM
I have no reason but my intuition is saying the price go up very soon. I had 13.5 BTC so bought another 13.5 BTC 5 minutes ago. the falling is fake. this can't happen for bitcoin goes under 9000$. I got on

It seems that you don't want to admit the current value of the Bitcoin price. But the falling of the crypto exchange markets is real. The dumping is still going on right now and right here. BTC is approximately $7000 and is falling -4%. Other crypto currencies are dumped more drastically -11%. Obviously, the investors are panic selling. Take off the pink glasses and look at the CoinMarketCap. However, somewhere here should be a dip, because probably $7000 is a support level, and you can re-buy some promising coins.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
May 28, 2018, 10:22:33 PM
buying that huge amount you must have a cutloss bracket for you to not lose that much money as like how much you lose right now,basically you are just an all in person who is gambling and not trading.Now bitcoin depletes at bottom all you can do to regain now is to trade and buy promising alts now
Activity: 160
May 28, 2018, 10:19:09 PM
The falling is real in dramatical motion. However no matter what bitcoin will always recover in the proper time. So just hold your btc and keep watching the price if you can but if you cannot just do your another business in order to have some peace of mind.
Activity: 20
May 28, 2018, 10:13:55 PM
We are going back to the scenario of year 2014 when bitcoin is really falling down hard and that is like the worst thing to expect for the bitcoin holders and investors right now because there is a lot of people bought bitcoin when the price was above 8,000 USD and now it is going down and down and there is no sign of strong support for the price which looks like a doom month for a lot of us.

Imagine those who bought at 16,000.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 28, 2018, 10:06:53 PM
We are going back to the scenario of year 2014 when bitcoin is really falling down hard and that is like the worst thing to expect for the bitcoin holders and investors right now because there is a lot of people bought bitcoin when the price was above 8,000 USD and now it is going down and down and there is no sign of strong support for the price which looks like a doom month for a lot of us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

Nowadays the value of bitcoin is rapidly dumping and it is almost less than 7,000 USD. And people buying bitcoin on the price at 9,000 USD. Today they are totally losing profit and initial capital. But the good thing about bitcoin price today is the recovery of it in the market cap is high. That why keep holding it until recovering to 9,000 USD or even more is the best way to do nowadays. Also, nowadays buying of bitcoin at the lowest price is the best idea because in the future it will give you an opportunity to gain high profit in the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 28, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

of course it's real

there are certain forces behind that. its like a end of a hype that was much bigger than the short term living hype coins (much smaller hype than btc), you guys are used to.

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/05/17/Bitcoins-Value-deminishing-due-to-same-Marketforces-as-other-hype-Coins-with-similar-shape-but-other-Scale

regards
Activity: 128
May 28, 2018, 09:31:21 PM
Yes, you are right. Bitcoin inflation is natural, and it does not take long for bitcoin to bounce back.
Bitcoin is not bound by any company, and that is why it is hard for bitcoin to actually die.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
May 28, 2018, 08:10:54 PM
Unfortunately nobody has a magic ball to guess the future, but at least in my personal case I do not see enough reasons to think that the price of bitcoin could fall at a lower price... although to be honest I did not see enough reasons to see to the bitcoin touching the $20,000 band too. But I also made the decision to buy these days, because I am convinced that something good will happen throughout this year for the bitcoin market.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
January 21, 2018, 01:06:28 PM
The news still haven't stabilized yet, and there is still a lot of fud going on, so it's probably that the price might go down a bit. I'm not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but the major dip was close the the end of the first CBOE futures contract. Soon it will be the close of the first period of CME, that it's even bigger than CBOE. On CBOE futures contract, the bears clearly won, and we will probably see the same with CME now. So if those guys are shorting bitcoin, and they also hold some, they will probably sell and make the price fall even further. Only when that goes we, they will probably go long on bitcoin, and start buying. Going long on BTC after another dip, and after CME closes will probably time perfectly with the release of the lightning network. So it will be a great timing to generate fomo again. This sounds way to simple to be true, but I actually believe this, and I think institutional investors are loving bitcoin because of this. I will just hold and keep buying the dip while they play.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 21, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
You are telling to everybody that they must buy more bitcoin. Maybe this is right, but this is not ethical after all.
It will go up, and it doesn't matter what, but the real question is, when? No one knows when it will start to go up again, and if it will
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2018, 12:54:11 PM
If we hold it for the long term no worries, in the short time frame surprises (unpleasant ones) are possible.
Its all part of growing up, BTC is only nine year old, other ones are even younger and such kind of behavior is to be expected of their age.

The price is going to have its days. The price will go up then down though there is no point in not knowing if you should invest in it or not.
Just keep purchasing.
Pages:
Jump to: