Pages:
Author

Topic: The falling can't be real - page 9. (Read 1823 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 08:52:42 PM
I have no reason but my intuition is saying the price go up very soon. I had 13.5 BTC so bought another 13.5 BTC 5 minutes ago. the falling is fake. this can't happen for bitcoin goes under 9000$. I got on
the bullish wave ever already. Join me people
woww ,, your speculation a little makes the heart beat fast haha.
yes, the bitcoin price is expected to rise soon but I think it's just for now, and the price increase that will be good to see at the end of year ii. (just my opinion based on last year's chart.)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 08:39:21 PM
Yes the falling is real and expect more this year after cryptos will be regulated in full. And when coinbase collapses there will be panic. No exchange will last forever brother. We saw that with Mt Gox. Wise people cash out before the dip.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 08:13:51 PM
I have no reason but my intuition is saying the price go up very soon. I had 13.5 BTC so bought another 13.5 BTC 5 minutes ago. the falling is fake. this can't happen for bitcoin goes under 9000$. I got on
Congratulations, you have acquired a lot of Bitcoin and you have overcome the fear of those who have abandoned the challenge. Bitcoin will never end so buy it when dump and we will become rich.
Activity: 96
January 18, 2018, 08:12:50 PM
Either up or down, the trend you see in the market is totally normal. It's normal to experience a bear run after a successful bull run. This is how the market balances itself. When Bitcoin falls in value, it's real. People lose money. People panic. People sell at a dip. When the value of Bitcoin rises, it's also real. People FOMOed. People make profits. This also is totally real. Understand this basic thing, and you already passed your first test of the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 08:07:23 PM
It is happening. I don't believe it will stay at $10,000ish. It's going for another dip to $8000 pretty soon.

I dont believe that bitcoin will go under $9000. Yes it can be but support is very good at that level. 9k-10k level was a very good buy area. Maybe we will not see that levels again. I think correction has ended. Bitcoin price will be between 10k-15k level for a while.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 08:04:23 PM
I'd say they want the price to go up slightly so people think Bitcoin is on the up and then buy it.  It's hard to say if this recovery is temporary and it will fall again.  I thought it would fall to around £6k sterling but it didn't.  . 
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 07:53:27 PM
Yes, obviously, it all is being planed right now, they all want to make the price go down in order to buy as much as they can for a cheaper price. this is not new in here, i have been in this market for more than four years and it has always been the same.

And it is sad to see that it is full of people always panic selling everything because they are "scared"

Came on, this is not a crash, this is not something bad, this is just another opportunity to make more money
Activity: 332
Merit: 254
January 18, 2018, 07:52:04 PM
It is happening. I don't believe it will stay at $10,000ish. It's going for another dip to $8000 pretty soon.
Activity: 28
January 17, 2018, 07:17:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: