Pages:
Author

Topic: The Final Satoshi [UPDATED] 4 BTC UP FOR GRABS - page 4. (Read 4790 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I'm in for a bit of fun Smiley

Network's taking a while to confirm though
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The thieves are out!  Grin First steal attempt has been made, yet was unsuccessful.
We're back up, for good this time!  Grin

Refund has been sent, problem has been fixed. No first launch is perfect  Embarrassed. But we're back up.

Nice work

I think some Star Wars style music should play when the viewer gets on the website Smiley

Cool suggestion! I thought about doing that paired with a little intro slideshow of the back story in the beginning (it would have been skippable for returning visitors). The only issue is that I feared it may have caused compatibility issues on different platforms/ speed issues. But yeah, I definitely agree that would have been cool.

If you or anyone has any suggestions to what you want to see/ what you like so far; please do leave feedback. It's always appreciated.
legendary
Refund has been sent, problem has been fixed. No first launch is perfect  Embarrassed. But we're back up.

Nice work

I think some Star Wars style music should play when the viewer gets on the website Smiley

Hmmm, possible problem?

Purchased and sent payment (http://blockchain.info/tx/e84b90b13f253fcca057aaa2a83e4b1c9244e953df38ea52db55d256096f7840)
The website showed that purchasing was locked for a few minutes but now it's open to buy again and no change in owner.

Looking into it right now. Usually takes 1 confirmation. Will be back shortly with an update.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hmmm, possible problem?

Purchased and sent payment (http://blockchain.info/tx/e84b90b13f253fcca057aaa2a83e4b1c9244e953df38ea52db55d256096f7840)
The website showed that purchasing was locked for a few minutes but now it's open to buy again and no change in owner.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
It is a good, though brief, story. A nice little idea, especially the stealing part Smiley

Now, lets see how many thiefs are out there  Cheesy
So the final satoshi costs 0.1 BTC?

lolwat xD

and,

apparently, it's another chain game.
I'm sorry but I don't think this'll work

It's not a chain game. There is an end. Read in.

EDIT: What do you mean by "work"? It's for fun. I had fun making it, people should have fun playing it.
legendary
Yes I suppose it is a chain game but the design and the story is pretty cool Smiley

Activity: 126
So the final satoshi costs 0.1 BTC?

lolwat xD

and,

apparently, it's another chain game.
I'm sorry but I don't think this'll work

Benefits of playing:

THERE ARE NO RESETS

You can steal:
If you don't have a lot of BTC and want to try your luck you can attempt to steal The Final Satoshi. The amount of BTC you use to fund your steal corresponds to the odds of you carrying out a successful steal.

If you're the owner and someone attempts to steal The Final Satoshi from you and fails, you earn 40% of the amount they used to fund it!

Price too high?

Then get some friends, pool together, and release The Final Satoshi from the current owner so you can buy in and profit.

Cellrius Taxfreid lived in an age of unprecedented change...

A game of morals, chance, and fate.
The Final Satoshi, do you have what it takes?

- BUY

- STEAL

- RELEASE

This thread doubles as an update thread. All patches/ bugs will be posted here in the comments section.
Pages:
Jump to: