Pages:
Author

Topic: THE FINAL SHOWDOWN - ALL DT , MODS and THEYMOS -- take us of ignore!!!!! - page 3. (Read 1021 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56
Just two more days folks... the end is in sight.
I wouldn't hold him to that, as I've heard similar promises made by other members that were never followed through on.  I think Quickseller made one just like this a few years ago.

Does anybody think TOAA is not a troll?
As I said in the other thread by TMAN, I think TOAA is most definitely a troll and at the very least deserves to have most of his posts deleted.  This crap has been going on for way too long.  It all started prior to December 2018 if I'm not mistaken, because that's when I made this thread, which I wish everyone would still at least consider.  That was back when TOAA was using the cryptohunter account.  

This post is hilarious

1. the pharmacist was caught using a sneak socky puppet to racist TROLL for extra sig spam bucks under the sock puppet HugeBlackWoman - read about pharmacist here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17808231
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-the-official-dirty-turds-poll-which-dt-needs-flushing-first-5170789

DT, merit source, and chipmixer ( his greatest achievement here remember by his own words is getting on a highly paid sig campaign like chipmixer) what a bitcoin enthusiast that is here for the correct reasons LOL

2. He said we were BRUNO a few mins ago Not cryptohunter
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53594933

3. again claiming it is all trolling, lies, nonsense, bullshit , defamation, then NOT GIVING ONE EXAMPLE of our posts that he can demonstrate are UNTRUE or incorrect.

LOL thanks HugeBlackWoman aka sneaky racist trolling sock puppet sig spammer. You gave us a laugh anyway.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53594933

Can you provide THE EXAMPLES WE HAVE REQUESTED to corroborate your statements (trolling lies)

I mean NUTILDAH here claims we are trolling?? perhaps he thinks we are trolling about him??
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nutildah-willing-to-facilitate-scammers-for-around-300bucks-deleting-evidence-5190369

I mean if he can demonstrate that or any other central points we have challenged him here about are incorrect or clearly debunked. WHY CAN HE NOT PRESENT THEM HERE??

Still not one person who can demonstrate one of our central points on the scammers in DT or their supporters or the systems that enable , entrench and reward them  ARE conclusively DEBUNKED or INCORRECT lacking in all value.

Come on guys. Don't just send in those with clear and undeniable clear examples of financially motivated wrong doing who are also low functioning to be cannon fodder here. This is cowardly.

HOW FUNNY is that that the we are accused of being the BIGGEST troll here spreading nonsense, bullshit, lies , defamation and yet NOBODY can present 1 not even 1. Example of those posts that are incorrect of debunked conclusively.

That DESTROYS your claims haha. I will miss this forum in a big way.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I wouldn't hold him to that, as I've heard similar promises made by other members that were never followed through on.  I think Quickseller made one just like this a few years ago.

As I said in the other thread by TMAN, I think TOAA is most definitely a troll and at the very least deserves to have most of his posts deleted.  This crap has been going on for way too long.  It all started prior to December 2018 if I'm not mistaken, because that's when I made this thread, which I wish everyone would still at least consider.  That was back when TOAA was using the cryptohunter account. 
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986

reporting for off topic and irrelevant just to demonstrate this board is broken when it gets a merit from the mods and marked bad...

thanks suchmoon. Smiley

Thats one girl that has learned her lesson about facing us in debate and getting OWNED hard, haha won't make that mistake will again will you. I was looking forward to some of your famous self debunking .
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Here is your FINAL CHANCE GUYS. We shall likely NOT return at all again after the next 2 days. It is time to start enjoying ourselves (even more) . We have a lot of fun living ahead of us, and perhaps not even time enough to burn though the resources we have already accumulated here regardless of the lavish system we will choose to do it in. Thanks to theymos and this forum for that. No question we are grateful and appreciate this forum has and still is a great place for the most part. We wish many more our similar success.

Let's give you ALL one last opportunity to clearly demonstrate the lack of value, and TROLLING of our posts.

This is NOT just about US and YOU. This can be a useful thread to demonstrate clearly what is valuable and what is not valuable to the reader who seeks the true and correct information to form the optimal and best opinion and to educated themselves to the fullest potential.

It seems the fine DT, the mods, and even Theymos have determined we are boring trolls, who spew forth lies, a false information regarding the systems of control and the members they empower into positions of trust and the most lucrative positions here. Not only that, our claims that the systems of control and those gaming them are openly creating a 2 tier system that stifles free speech via the stick of trust abuse, and the carrot of merit (or merit starvation).

All you have to do is bring forth those central points we have made regarding those points mentioned above that have been debunked or demonstrated to be clearly untrue. Specifically about untrustworthy (in a serious and dangerous way explicitly having observable instances of financially motivated wrong doing in their past) being in positions of trust and abusing that trust. Also perhaps leveraging those very positions to endanger honest users.

You have nearly 2 days. After that time we can respond no more. It will be time to leave and do all of the things we want to try and experience whilst we are still in our youth.

We will not reply for sometime to allow you all to come forth with ANY and ALL examples you can provide here for our final analysis and scrutiny and for us to purge..

Let's try to refrain from swearing at each other and immediately trying to derail this thread. We will remain civil if others do.

Keep in mind, that we state that nobody has debunked a single central point regarding those aspects and neither has any clearly demonstrated how our posts are off topic or irrelevant at all when we call for scrutiny. ESPECIALLY considering what mods mark as bad when we report it. Like huge signs saying don't feed the troll or who who made this cunt bleed in response to an intial post that calls for system wide debate regarding observable instances that are independently verifiable and true. Then at times MERIT THEM lol.

Let's go guys. Else we leave with big smug smile that 50 or more of the "best" and most "trustworthy" posters of all of bitcointalk were just bitch slapped around by us for a year with NO ANSWER AT ALL to our central points that demonstrated they were corrupt scum that either were financially high risk or who would support those that clearly are, just to be part of their "group" and spam their sigs. I mean that is without the clear admissions of such by LFC and VOD claiming the system makes them support such dangerous individuals ..we can provide the evidence if you need reminding.

So lets go guys, trolling, bullshit, nonsense, zero value, should be banned, let's have the final show down. Bring your best case to substantiate your claims. This is a great system wide experiment, you just get to use our own account to demonstrate your opinions.

Let's get the party started. We have asked, requested and instructed time and time and time and time and time again for the evidence of all this incorrect and debunked pile of steaming lies and nonsense we keep spreading over your honest and upright names and what enables and entrenches your double standards abuse.

All we hear is silence??  Not one single example of any central point regarding any of those things you can demonstrate are untrue and incorrect after AN ENTIRE YEAR AND OVER 1000 opposition posts to you all??

Get your heads together here and get the part started. We will give it a couple of hours consideration before we fly out on the start of a very long and very expensive "vacation" in a day or so.

Let's get the party started........... or will it be a flop with NO examples provided by ANYONE AT ALL??? and we leave victorious and unchallenged.

So far it just sounds like you want to get people BANNED who dare expose observable instances of your financially motivated wrong doing or demonstrate you will support such people for your own self interest.

It seems fighting for transparent rules that ensure all members are treated equally is a very unpopular, trolling, zero value, concept haha.

That's a shame.

Pages:
Jump to: