Pages:
Author

Topic: the first automated bitcoin trading tool - legit stuff ? - page 4. (Read 11175 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Deposited 1BTC
I don't understand how could I earn 0.0207 and have 1.0283 instead of 1.0207
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Oh, then that makes me more comfortable and you should be as well.  Yes, you are technically doing business personally where you live and sit your butt down, but the servers are in a safe haven which is more important.

More important for your coins, but not for our personal freedom. If we get caught here it's jail time. Period.

Bitscalper, how is my earnings calculated?

Ente

Hi Ente,

Earning depends on the opportunities windows. there is no way it's calculated up. it depends on how much you deposit, the return could be anything from 0% to 5% daily, or even more. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
They claim their country has strict financial laws, but they don't claim their country.
This is one red flag I didn't like.  Besides not disclosing the country the servers are in, its not that hard to get hosting in another country to virtually solve that problem anyway.

Well of course the server is located in another country, here financial control is really getting too tigh. We are located in Europe anyway, it's not hard to make a guess.
Oh, then that makes me more comfortable and you should be as well.  Yes, you are technically doing business personally where you live and sit your butt down, but the servers are in a safe haven which is more important.
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001
Bitscalper, how is my earnings calculated?

Ente
Activity: 532
People here is really crazily paranoid but we understand.

There is a difference between paranoia and vigilance.

Paranoia (par·a·noi·a) - Baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others.

Vigilance (vig·i·lance) - The state or quality of being keenly watchful to detecting danger.
They claim their country has strict financial laws, but they don't claim their country.
This is one red flag I didn't like.  Besides not disclosing the country the servers are in, its not that hard to get hosting in another country to virtually solve that problem anyway.

Well of course the server is located in another country, here financial control is really getting too tigh. We are located in Europe anyway, it's not hard to make a guess.
legendary
Activity: 1449
People here is really crazily paranoid but we understand. At the moment we cannot provide source code but we are working on showing some internal stats and some more informations about the system. We look forward to build some trust in the long time.

Just because one is paranoid doesn't mean they aren't being followed....

People here is really crazily paranoid but we understand. At the moment we cannot provide source code but we are working on showing some internal stats and some more informations about the system. We look forward to build some trust in the long time.
legendary
They said they got 1000 bitcoins so far and on their website they say they made about 39 bitcoins.  That is 3.9%.  I wonder where that 3.9% is coming from...

So here is a question.  They take a 1.75% fee when you withdraw.  Lets say you put in 100 bitcoins but you nothing happens, No return is made.   You withdraw your money.  Is the 1.75% withdraw fee on all your money or only on a profit you generate?  In this hypothetical account of 100 bitcoins, does the client get her 100 bitcoins back or is she only able to withdraw 98.25 bitcoins?

I am not saying it is a scam but I am not going to put my money in there because I don't see enough transparency in bitscalper.com.  They claim their country has strict financial laws, but they don't claim their country.  Since their laws are so overbearing, the site management has to stay anonymous.  There is a way to stay anonymous and still have a reputation.  They can build a reputation on the btc-OTC web of trust and still not use a real name.  The site can be completely legit, but someone hacks it.  You don't know who you are sending money to already and if you contact them how do you know if you are talking to the right people?

Another way in building trust is to open up part of your model to everyone to see.  I don't like black boxes.  I am sure your model is proprietary, but Bernard Madoff would say the same thing.  His model was to get money from X, Y, and Z then take x% of Z's money and give to X and Y.

I guess we cant be sure if they did make the 3.9% or not. If everybody cashes out at once we could see, and even then it could be coming from their pocket to earn trust. They still haven't answered most questions and hopefully they will. I did throw a few coins in to try it out . It's a small gamble , if I make some money - great , If not then I learned a lesson for a the price of a few btc's.
Activity: 532
They said they got 1000 bitcoins so far and on their website they say they made about 39 bitcoins.  That is 3.9%.  I wonder where that 3.9% is coming from...

So here is a question.  They take a 1.75% fee when you withdraw.  Lets say you put in 100 bitcoins but you nothing happens, No return is made.   You withdraw your money.  Is the 1.75% withdraw fee on all your money or only on a profit you generate?  In this hypothetical account of 100 bitcoins, does the client get her 100 bitcoins back or is she only able to withdraw 98.25 bitcoins?

I am not saying it is a scam but I am not going to put my money in there because I don't see enough transparency in bitscalper.com.  They claim their country has strict financial laws, but they don't claim their country.  Since their laws are so overbearing, the site management has to stay anonymous.  There is a way to stay anonymous and still have a reputation.  They can build a reputation on the btc-OTC web of trust and still not use a real name.  The site can be completely legit, but someone hacks it.  You don't know who you are sending money to already and if you contact them how do you know if you are talking to the right people?

Another way in building trust is to open up part of your model to everyone to see.  I don't like black boxes.  I am sure your model is proprietary, but Bernard Madoff would say the same thing.  His model was to get money from X, Y, and Z then take x% of Z's money and give to X and Y.
legendary
I have also tried with a few coins  and so far can't complain...  if its real or not?
We shall see.
Welp, I deposited 1.81097116 BTC 4 hours ago and it says I have pulled a 0.0237 BTC profit so far.  That's not bad for 4 hours of soak time!  Of course I have yet to withdraw anything.
We understand the paranoia, but not everybody turns out to be a scammer. About 24 hours after the launch we have already around 1000 Bitcoin deposited into the system. Thanks to all the users for trusting us. 
that doesn't prove you're not a scammer, only that a lot of people fell for it. if you said 1000 bitcoins were successfully withdrawn, that would make you look more legit.

Well alright, just watch this thread for developments and you will realize this is no scam. I guess you will be able to judge more appropriately with the time going.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
We understand the paranoia, but not everybody turns out to be a scammer. About 24 hours after the launch we have already around 1000 Bitcoin deposited into the system. Thanks to all the users for trusting us. 
that doesn't prove you're not a scammer, only that a lot of people fell for it. if you said 1000 bitcoins were successfully withdrawn, that would make you look more legit.
So cash out in a month?
Activity: 672
The "testers" are operating under the assumption that a simple scam will be obvious after a one day deposit, when the really obvious scam would would be to trickle out returns to everyone for a month or two or longer, and once enough capital is netted, just steal it all. This scam guarantees that early "test" reports will be positive, so what is the point of even making these test reports at all? When the theft happens, it will be a single event taking everyone's money, and then your report will be too late to matter.
Activity: 700
Merit: 507
Will also try and report.
Deposit started at 1:30am 12.01.2012 (CET)... will report back in about 24hrs...
Pages:
Jump to: