Pages:
Author

Topic: The first earnings in the crypto currency. Where did you spend it on? - page 2. (Read 546 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Part of the money I have invested in new projects, and spent the second part on the family. And how did you manage your earnings?
Always have a balance when it comes to our profit spending. Some would be invested on any part and some would be spend on our priorities either on family needs or wants.Dont always seek out on making investment because having a time or balance on anything would be always a good thing.My own way on handling profit or money would be like this Investment-Savings- Needs and Wants.Its quiet understandable if you dont like on having a difficulty when it comes to finances then better spend your money wisely.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
For me, I just bought again a Bitcoin, as I am bullish in the future of Bitcoin and the Blockchain Technology. So today I just plant and plant seeds that I will harvest in the future.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
My first earning working on a bounty campaign I cash out half of it and the other part I bought bitcoin to hold. The money I cashed out I use it to pay my daily expenses and buy some of my needs. For me that is my formula, earn, spend half for my needs and buy bitcoin with whats left of my earnings to buy bitcoin to hold.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Part of the money I have invested in new projects, and spent the second part on the family. And how did you manage your earnings?

I do not spend my earnings, but reinvest everything in promising coins. All I get for participating in the bounty I try to hold as long as possible. It seems to me that this is the best strategy.
Activity: 186
I invested my first cryptocurrency income to some traditional business,a grocery store because i want to secure my family's future before anything else happen to my or in cryptocurrencies,because i believed theres not permanent things in the world and we should enjoy life as long as we arent hurting others,never spend your money into worthless things because it isnt easy to get those bucks.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Bought a hardwallet as far as i can remember because i do believe that these wallets are the most secured as of the moment.I never triend any app wallet or webwallet because i am not satisfied with their security,especially when you are holding big amount of money.If i were you i wont be spending it to worthless things,do spent it to good investments that can get you another income.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
In my first earning here in bitcoin is I buy laptop then internet so that I can be able to continue working here in the forum to gain more profit and the next income is I gave it to my family to purchase they want, so that I'm very thankful to forum it gives us an opportunity to have a work even we are at home and giving a profit that we never expected.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
As of now I don't spent my bitcoin instead I save it and invest to some altcoin to make more profit in the future because I want to buy a house someday for my family so I manage my money well. So to reach that goal I need to invest and to save what I earn in crypto.
Activity: 210
Gave it to my wife because i want to secure it,i dont know how to hold big amount of money that is why i needed her to hold it for me.I joined cryptocurrencies because i believe it can change our lives from being nothing into something else which is possible as far as i can see,it can change our lives financially and mentally how ever we need to spend our monet wisely because nothing is permanent !
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I use the first earning to buy eth to invest in edgeless ico about March last year, it became my starting capital because I don't have any money to invest back then. The first thing I bought using my crypto earning is a notebook for my sister. Right now I am already using some of my crypto earning to buy other investment like gold and land.
Activity: 182
I put the money thru my lifesavings because i dont want to end up nothing,half of it were put to my children's banks so they will be secured first.I am not going to spend it to unworthy things because i know how hard to get those money from the trading that is why we should sped it on worthy things that we really needed to have.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
It didn't took anything away to fiat from crypto; I keep reinvesting coins over and over, I would not convert it to fiat until I'll be fully satisfied with the price or I will be in a great need.
I just get back my capital then keeps buying Alts in exchanges whenever possible, but since BTC hyped last year  I can say that I have bought many kinds of stuff now not only coins.
Activity: 274
I spent it on my mining rig expansion,because i have been in mining for 2years and i can say i earned a lot more than i can get from working in the office,i never waste my earnings into shit things that i dont really need,you should spent your money into some quality investments if you are really into cryptocurrencies because this is for long term investments.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
I dabbled int cryptocurrency out of sheer curiosity.My first earning was through day trading.I invested in again in a pump and dump episode and ended up losing it.it was something small but the experience was worth it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
It didn't took anything away to fiat from crypto; I keep reinvesting coins over and over, I would not convert it to fiat until I'll be fully satisfied with the price or I will be in a great need.
Activity: 210
I spent it with my friends and family,that is why most of them believed in me right now that i can make a difference,working hard everyday will be much easier because i am a full time bounty hunter and i am not risking any amount ,just my time and effort to finish these tasks that are required weekly.The best feeling that you cah have is when your love ones are happy with your achievements.
Activity: 532

As of thid moment, I still have my money as I set aside some of it for the extra income as my funding like for any possible emergency purposes. Though, I invest some of it which I invested to those probable coins that can totally have a great potential in the future. Hopefully some of my coins will increase as I have a great amount of profit to add my funds as well as my financial stability in life.
Activity: 145
I invested my first payout in bounty to altcoin investments because i have been in trading for a year now,it is easier to do than doing bounty fulltime.I bought some good altcoins from the bloody market that is why i am making a lot of money today that is how effective buying from the dips are.Di not spend your money thru worthless things,invest to more business for you to get more money.
Activity: 196
I spent it to my family's needs,bought a good computer to backup my work.We shouldnt wasting our efforts to some worthess pieces of things that we dont need,because cryptocurrencies are th future money and no can stop it to happen even these governments and banks! We should do our best to do our tasks or job to earn prosperity in the future.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
I give it to my mother because i wanted to give my first salary for her love,i never tried to get a job because i aint have any good in the office,that is why i started to find alternatives, that is how i find cryptocurrencies.My family is the first priority if you asked me,because that is what family do we help each other in any ways.
Pages:
Jump to: