Pages:
Author

Topic: The first earnings in the crypto currency. Where did you spend it on? - page 5. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
I usually spend my income of the Bounty only to ber Belanja the needs of the principal and the needs of fashion me and I also saving most my income to investment future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
First earning was spent into some computer parts because i upgraded my gaming rig/office computer into a badass computer setup which costs me too much,because i didnt even notice which i am going to pay,nevertheless it is worth the hassle which is why i am doing my best to learn the basic technical analysis so that there will be no trades that will be wasted.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I spend my first earning in crypto to buying something for my daughter because my first earning in crypto is not big but now I saving a part of my income and I use a part of my income for buy altcoin to get more benefit because I want to be able to guarantee the future of my daughter and I believe with crypto my hope will realize.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I spend my first payout to buy my wife a new smartphone =). And I'm waiting for the price of my other tokens to go up. And planning to buy a car =)
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
I Invested my earnings on new icos and some major coins. I have not used any bounty reward for my life needs. everything is spending to make more income.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
I spent it with my family's need that is why i am too grateful because that first earning that i have was given to my family's.Which is great because i dont want anything else but to support my family ,but the things they needed because for me that is the greatest achievement in my life! i came from a family which is why i am doing my best to earn big in trading altcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
My first big earnings on trading I used to buy a small ref, smart TV and washing machine. On my bounty earnings I bought a lot of things like dining table set, ofc table and my son's gaming desktop. Cryptocurrency helped me a lot. I invest on ICOs, I trade from time to time and I'm doing bounties.
Activity: 182
Part of the money I have invested in new projects, and spent the second part on the family. And how did you manage your earnings?
Put my first income to the hardwallet,it was my first bitcoin that is why i wanted to experience on how to store your bitcoin using a hardwallet,that is why i ordered from the pat,because i do believed these cryptocurrencies are going to be massive in the future which is i am right! today we have seen our market to grow massively and get dumped easily.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
spent my first mined 5 bitcoins as ~10$ on my cell phone account...  Cry
Activity: 658
My first earning is that I spend it on buying a coin from the top 10 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap or token in ICO. My first earning is so important to me, I do not spend in vain or pleasure. The pleasure is just a relaxation like body spa or massage, a reward for myself from my tiring work. That's all. Smiley
Activity: 124
I'm planning to spend it with my family, and the rest I will put it in my savings for the future, so that I have some money when it necessary, for emergencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I invested my first bounty earnings into a high end desktop because my computer is failing that time,but if you dont want anything to get or to have i suggest make it count,invest it to altcoins, do trade if you know what you are doing because trading will be the fastest way to earn a lot in cryptocurrencies,never let anyone tell you the opposite!
Activity: 275
Bought a laptop so that i can participate most of the bounty campaigns here,doesnt want to stop my bounties because my old laptop is failing that time.But if i were you spend it wisely, do not buy the things you dont want to,get those what you needed to have! because every income counts it could be the reason why you are going to be successful in the future so make it counts.
Activity: 182
I bought my first bitcoin when i got my first bounties paid,which is great i got a single bitcoin after working for 2months in bounty campaign which is why i am grateful to have bounties with me,that was last year when bitcoin's value is still at the $1k levels that would be the best thing that i did because that is where my money has started to came in.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
For me the first earning I got was from bounty and I spent it miscellaneous need.Management of money entails cautioning of oneself so that after spending the money there won't be regret.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
I spent my first income in crytocurrecny to buy a hard wallet ! because i do believe our security is still our priority which is why i decided to get one,and a lot of time trezor saved my ass because my computer was infected by some malware ,but these malwares didnt able to get my keys and wallet information because trezor has advance security feature.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I invested my first coins in ICO, I will not say what kind of project, because I just do not want people to know what kind of fool I am. But in any case, I did not put them into fiat money. Because I think that the crypt should be in the crypt.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Until now, with my earnings from crypto i've mananged to buy myself a car and also i've been in a couple of trips in outside my country.
Also, i'm still holding a lot of different altcoins, which i want to use to fund my future trips.
Activity: 210
Bought it with some altcoins,because i do believed trading could me a lot of profits which is true because the second big income came from trading,which saves me a lot of time than working at the office and only getting paid with a little.I can earn a year of working in office in just one month in trading that is why i love trading as of the moment !
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
I spent it on a computer setup which costs me $1.5k instantly,i really needed to participate my bounty campaigns further second income goes to trading that is why i have a lot of money right now,my bounties isnt worth my time anymore because trading altcoins is much better because i can manage to have a 10-15% average daily gain regardless that market situation is.
Pages:
Jump to: