Pages:
Author

Topic: The free market speaks! FDA-AVOIDED Dustberries! - page 5. (Read 10241 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

That symbol on the bag-- what does it stand for?

The user "foo" has the same one as his avatar.

Could he be the one making them?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/foo-4199

Air filtered through a constantly running computer rig should be about as clean as any other air.
Christ, so wrong.

If set up correctly, these strawberries could be just as clean as any other dehydrated fruit. I think it is a great use of waste heat energy.

True. It's an awesome idea, just done with all the finesse expected of do-it-yourself bitcoin businessmen.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I hear Iran is switching to Bitcoin mining rigs for their enrichment facilities - turns out they are simply more effective!
Can I build an atomic energy plant and/or bomb from these computeriffic radioactive dust particles and if so can I either power my mining rig with it or irradiate Fort Knox?

I don't even
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Can I build an atomic energy plant and/or bomb from these computeriffic radioactive dust particles and if so can I either power my mining rig with it or irradiate Fort Knox?
As many of you know, I'm virtually new to Bitcoin (and society in general) and I choose to get my information about bitcoin from people who aren't fueled by positive energy alone, on somethingawful.com forums.

While looking through all the posts in a bitcoin thread to make sure they spelled my name correctly (I hate being called 'Matt' because kabalarianism dictates that in combination with my birthdate it would make me aggressive....and it's usually given to fat losers and I'm skinny as all hell), and I came across something I hadn't caught before--- someone selling strawberries dehydrated by their mining rigs.

I respect the guys at SA even when they can't quite decide if I'm a scammer, 'scummy asshole' or middle-aged lowlife, but at the moment I'm a little disappointed to see the majority of the responses completely ignoring the health hazards of these strawberries.

I think "dust" and "grossness" are the least of concerns with this product. How about cancer? The dust from computers carries loads of radioactive dust that causes cancer. Whoever is selling these horribly dangerously prepared strawberries is asking for a lawsuit.

Now that I've said my piece (better than paying ANOTHER $40 to register/avatar/archives/etc on SA) I'd like to give a friendly word to all our libertarian friends (note: of all the things I'm uneducated on, politics is at the top)--

Libertarians! This is what your free market brings. Enjoy the cancer, suckers!
Pages:
Jump to: