Pages:
Author

Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins. - page 14. (Read 48399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Wow look what I just found. These must be real cause there on the net? Last I knew the LXC dev isn't Kid Krypto. More fud to take away from the real issue. SDC and its flunkies trolling and attacking many coins an projects.

This is confirmed in #bittrex irc by Kid Krypto

[7:22:57 PM] TrollsRoyce: i made the poopielaxatixe31 account and created the sdc free fror thread
[7:23:13 PM] argakiig: ah that was you
[7:23:16 PM]TrollsRoyce : yes
[7:23:32 PM]TrollsRoyce : i can have poopie say hi to you if you like
[7:23:33 PM] argakiig: never had much use for troll accounts strangely
[7:23:50 PM]TrollsRoyce : this was needed
[7:23:57 PM] argakiig: i have two sonicscrewdev and argakiig
[7:24:18 PM] argakiig: and the first got retired when i locked my first thread
[7:24:39 PM]TrollsRoyce : they have their uses
[7:24:48 PM] argakiig: yeah i dont doubt it
[7:25:01 PM] argakiig: i think i created a troll account one night all drunk and shit
[7:25:03 PM] TrollsRoyce: especaily if you coin gets trolled massively the first week you launch it like mine did
[7:25:05 PM] argakiig: cant remember the password though
[7:25:15 PM] argakiig: its name was fluffy
[7:25:22 PM] argakiig: sadly i dont remember the email or password
[7:25:37 PM] TrollsRoyce: Lxc trolled my coin its first week hard
[7:26:08 PM] TrollsRoyce: so I've trolled them back on occasions Smiley
[7:26:40 PM] TrollsRoyce : My coin is SDC
[7:27:25 PM] TrollsRoyce: it should all be more peacefull with this blocknet
[7:29:36 PM] argakiig: i hope so

Here we have the SDC coin troll TrollsRoyce actively fudpacking another project on the blocknet Skype group.

problem is argakiig the lead dev of ssd does not confirm that one is real!
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Still waiting for evidence to back up your claim that trollsroyce holds over 1m in SDC TrangLee. Please stop changing the subject.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
wow so there is evidence that the lead dev of librexcoin made this thread!!! wow thats fucking reckless..
you kids are gonna learn the hard way..keep trying to attack shadow all you like we don't do stupid shit like lie!

you guys have probably the WORST track record in all of cryptos for attacking other coins. Not once, not twice....MULTIPLE TIMES. You shouldn't even be talking. It's like saying "yo that guy just robbed that ATM, we need some justice" meanwhile you robbed a fucking bank. The Irony and karma Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream
Wow look what I just found. These must be real cause there on the net? Last I knew the LXC dev isn't Kid Krypto. More fud to take away from the real issue. SDC and its flunkies trolling and attacking many coins an projects.

This is confirmed in #bittrex irc by Kid Krypto

[7:22:57 PM] TrollsRoyce: i made the poopielaxatixe31 account and created the sdc free fror thread
[7:23:13 PM] argakiig: ah that was you
[7:23:16 PM]TrollsRoyce : yes
[7:23:32 PM]TrollsRoyce : i can have poopie say hi to you if you like
[7:23:33 PM] argakiig: never had much use for troll accounts strangely
[7:23:50 PM]TrollsRoyce : this was needed
[7:23:57 PM] argakiig: i have two sonicscrewdev and argakiig
[7:24:18 PM] argakiig: and the first got retired when i locked my first thread
[7:24:39 PM]TrollsRoyce : they have their uses
[7:24:48 PM] argakiig: yeah i dont doubt it
[7:25:01 PM] argakiig: i think i created a troll account one night all drunk and shit
[7:25:03 PM] TrollsRoyce: especaily if you coin gets trolled massively the first week you launch it like mine did
[7:25:05 PM] argakiig: cant remember the password though
[7:25:15 PM] argakiig: its name was fluffy
[7:25:22 PM] argakiig: sadly i dont remember the email or password
[7:25:37 PM] TrollsRoyce: Lxc trolled my coin its first week hard
[7:26:08 PM] TrollsRoyce: so I've trolled them back on occasions Smiley
[7:26:40 PM] TrollsRoyce : My coin is SDC
[7:27:25 PM] TrollsRoyce: it should all be more peacefull with this blocknet
[7:29:36 PM] argakiig: i hope so

Here we have the SDC coin troll TrollsRoyce actively fudpacking another project on the blocknet Skype group.

Based on SDC's history of attacking coins, you can pretty much say undoubtedly that the top SDC holders just scammed hundreds of thousands  out of XC's cap. INVESTORS STAY FAR AWAY. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE INVESTING IN SDC.

There was an earthquake near Tonga today as well. Pretty sure the SDC trolls are to blame for that too! Def watch out for these guys!!!!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
wow so there is evidence that the lead dev of librexcoin made this thread!!! wow thats fucking reckless..
you kids are gonna learn the hard way..keep trying to attack shadow all you like we don't do stupid shit like lie!

https://www.zerobin.net/?99c41ace76ffa3b9#TjWWhWizGfsmYsNr2AWtcRpUHeNQuyh18udJ1t+h01c=
Activity: 28
http://i.imgur.com/EEc9xf2.png

Based on SDC's history of attacking coins, you can pretty much say undoubtedly that the top SDC holders just scammed hundreds of thousands  out of XC's cap. INVESTORS STAY FAR AWAY. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE INVESTING IN SDC.
Activity: 350
Here was the post that was deleted and why I created this thread. Nazi post deleting any counter opinions. They can delete dissenting views and such in this thread.

It's sad when your community disregards logic because of a financial attachment.. If this is a future trend for crypto I can tell you right now that the future will not be bright. Learn to think for yourselves and do your own reach instead of being a cultist. Instead of trying to troll another coin and make baseless scam accusations do a search on youtube for cryptography and get some basic understanding of what you're investing in.

Hey TrollsRoyce (coolstoryteller same guy)get off your high horse. You never trolled in Stealthcoin? Not even in the beginning? You and Boh aka pookielax31 never once trolled there before this white paper? BS. You own millions of this coin. 1.3 to 1.8 million SDC range. It a lot and you will do anything to protect that financial attachment of yours. No one is as stupid as you think we are. You have a very big vested interest in SDC and will do whatever you think is right to protect it.

What is even more sad is that Trollsroyce says BS like the above when the only reason they troll is for financial gain.  It's all about dollars and stamping out the competition. They dont care about investors losing in other coins, all they care about is making money. 

If you ask me that's whats wrong with crypto. Selfish assholes like TrollsRoyce, Pookielax, and Longandshort that fleece investors out of their hard earned cash.

This is so sad and it continues to this day as evidenced by their attack on Blocknet.

I was actually a big fan of Shadow but after spending an hour reading though this and see the hate and viral that these guys that I often see in their tread do to other coins is shameful. I won't be part of this. I will let all my friends know to stay way from SDC now.  I can see a quarrel with one or two coins over a feature but over 5 coins and also the this pre planned attack on Dan H and The blocknot thing come true? Angry Dumping my 100k SDC.

If you're this easily swayed by fud you're maybe better investing in something else anyway.
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Here was the post that was deleted and why I created this thread. Nazi post deleting any counter opinions. They can delete dissenting views and such in this thread.

It's sad when your community disregards logic because of a financial attachment.. If this is a future trend for crypto I can tell you right now that the future will not be bright. Learn to think for yourselves and do your own reach instead of being a cultist. Instead of trying to troll another coin and make baseless scam accusations do a search on youtube for cryptography and get some basic understanding of what you're investing in.

Hey TrollsRoyce (coolstoryteller same guy)get off your high horse. You never trolled in Stealthcoin? Not even in the beginning? You and Boh aka pookielax31 never once trolled there before this white paper? BS. You own millions of this coin. 1.3 to 1.8 million SDC range. It a lot and you will do anything to protect that financial attachment of yours. No one is as stupid as you think we are. You have a very big vested interest in SDC and will do whatever you think is right to protect it.

What is even more sad is that Trollsroyce says BS like the above when the only reason they troll is for financial gain.  It's all about dollars and stamping out the competition. They dont care about investors losing in other coins, all they care about is making money. 

If you ask me that's whats wrong with crypto. Selfish assholes like TrollsRoyce, Pookielax, and Longandshort that fleece investors out of their hard earned cash.

This is so sad and it continues to this day as evidenced by their attack on Blocknet.

I was actually a big fan of Shadow but after spending an hour reading though this and see the hate and viral that these guys that I often see in their tread do to other coins is shameful. I won't be part of this. I will let all my friends know to stay way from SDC now.  I can see a quarrel with one or two coins over a feature but over 5 coins and also the this pre planned attack on Dan H and The blocknot thing come true? Angry Dumping my 100k SDC.

More of this. I'll ask you too then, do you have any evidence that trollsroyce owns that amount of coins?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
leaking all info

Will they open source the zk-snark anon feature of SDC when it releases? If I make a coin that uses it would not not troll me for it?

So you are telling me SDC trolls/supporters/fanboys never ever ever ever trolled xst? XC and others for using SDC open source software? Seriously? How retarded do you think everyone is?

The only thing that was asked was for xst to restore the SDC copyright when it was found they were using the code without the copyright.

You call that troll fest asking? Holy fuck.

You skipped my other questions. So I ask again "Will they open source the zk-snark anon feature of SDC when it releases? If I make a coin that uses it would not not troll me for it?"

Like you could ever take a break from trolling Shadow for long enough to make a coin.    Cheesy

Why don't you ask the developers? They're on freenode #shadowcash if you actually care.
Living the dream

He has a job to do

Smiley

Oh look a newbi SDC troll looking to get it's feet wet. Smiley
Living the dream

Will they open source the zk-snark anon feature of SDC when it releases? If I make a coin that uses it would not not troll me for it?

So you are telling me SDC trolls/supporters/fanboys never ever ever ever trolled xst? XC and others for using SDC open source software? Seriously? How retarded do you think everyone is?

The only thing that was asked was for xst to restore the SDC copyright when it was found they were using the code without the copyright.

You call that troll fest asking? Holy fuck.

You skipped my other questions. So I ask again "Will they open source the zk-snark anon feature of SDC when it releases? If I make a coin that uses it would not not troll me for it?"
Activity: 13
[quote author=SebSebastian link=topic=818939.msg9413992#msg9413992

No one is 'trilling' other coins for using Shadow's tech. The poster asked about the code. Shadow too builds on the work of others like all good open source projects and all altcoins. I posted that to show that while people like you pour all your time into these fud campaigns there is real development being done by the Shadow team. And of course any other coin can take advantage of that work, that is why they open source it.

[/quote]

like i said this tranglee guy is not intersted in the facts just look at his posting history

He has a job to do

http://funkyimg.com/i/NzSC.png

Smiley
Activity: 476
[quote author=SebSebastian link=topic=818939.msg9413992#msg9413992

No one is 'trilling' other coins for using Shadow's tech. The poster asked about the code. Shadow too builds on the work of others like all good open source projects and all altcoins. I posted that to show that while people like you pour all your time into these fud campaigns there is real development being done by the Shadow team. And of course any other coin can take advantage of that work, that is why they open source it.

[/quote]

Living the dream
Quote from: SebSebastian link=topic=818939.msg9413992#msg9413992

What the hell are you quoting that for? Getting a bit too warm is it?

Your OP won't save you. Only code, you got any?

blablabla shit blabla
Shadow's encrypted messaging system was coded by their devs, and since being open sourced is being used by StealthCoin, DarkShibe, Boomcoin, Gnosis, XCash...
blablabla shit blabla

StealthCoin don't have a encrypted messaging system  Roll Eyes
You must learn more about stealthtext.

Stealthtext is an app to send stealthcoins anonymously, using a cell phone that no need to be connected on the internet.
The coins are sent by sms and disguised as an encrypted text message.

If this is intercepted by the NSA, the only thing that appears is that you are sending an encrypted message. The coins don't appear.
After current roadmap is completed, this app will be developed for ios and also to non smartphones.
You will can buy a dumbphone for $10, make a payment with it and then throw it in the trash  Wink

Apologies. I meant the stealth addresses:

Source: https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/blob/master/src/stealthaddress.cpp

And I'm not saying they shouldn't use them, the whole point of open sourcing it is so that it can be audited and so that other projects can benefit from it.
But no amount of fud can hide the real development work going into the project.
Pages:
Jump to: