Pages:
Author

Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins. - page 13. (Read 48399 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Pushing real hard!

You know we know you're the lead dev of librexcoin now right? We don't lie we just have so much on so many of you scumbags..but yeah hey keep up the facade this is a deep altcoin space cleansing.

The truth always comes out in way or another! We are the snowdens of the cryptocurrency world..expect us because we don't forget and we don't forgive! the more you fight us the more it drives us!

I wish I was. They made a good coin and don't go around trying to lie about their achievements like the 1st but posted 4 days later than their wallet or Their super awesome html5 wallet "gui" to beat some other coin that made a full on working html5 wallet that truly deserved that claim for all their hard work. They don't go bashing people's attempts to make something like they did in XST. They didn't troll Swift moments before causing a panic dump with coins the slowly accumulated over a few weeks all at one moment to match their fud. They didn't attack Dan Metcalf and the Blocket to further their own cause. I'd love to be on the LXC team but I am not. You couldn't pay me to be any part of your garbage thrash shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
You longandshort are far from a Snowden. He released the info to inform people you attack and troll to gain advantage. Don't delude yourself.

I haven't attacked or trolled anyone. I just wont lay down and be abused there is a difference!
I've been mature the whole time but now its all just lies and rumors cultivated by scumbags on newbie accounts..oh look you are on a newbie account now too.

I took my argument to the xst community they abused me right out of the gate so i stayed until someone finally had a decent discussion which happened eventually after the whole community spun out and had to have their thread locked dev thanked me and i moved on..the price droped 70% because of the community there not me blame me for that shit you should be fucking thanking me.. Same shit happened at xc i asked 8 questions and the thread got locked oh bgg bad meanie longandshort and the Shadow community booo fucking hooo kid.

There is 30+ threads on the blocknet scandle i guess Shadow and i did that too..get real.

But i didn't back down because you kids are a bunch of leeching scumbags there is a huge difference and i wont put up with your shit. I've always had facts and truth you have conjecture and assumptions based on the tards you chose to believe! Don't delude yourself kid you are way out of your league coming at me or shadow for something you should have seen for the get go we arn't your scapegoat!!!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
You longandshort are far from a Snowden. He released the info to inform people you attack and troll to gain advantage. Don't delude yourself.
legendary
Activity: 31
Oh man do these SDC guys go to great lengths to destroy Blocknet and discredit Dan Metcalf as well as others who don't even have dogs in this fight. LXC XST? They haven't posted shit about SDC. Fuggin wankers.

Based on SDC's history of attacking coins, you can pretty much say undoubtedly that the top SDC holders just scammed hundreds of thousands  out of XC's cap. INVESTORS STAY FAR AWAY. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE INVESTING IN SDC.

This is confirmed in #bittrex irc by Kid Krypto

[7:22:57 PM] TrollsRoyce: i made the poopielaxatixe31 account and created the sdc free fror thread
[7:23:13 PM] argakiig: ah that was you
[7:23:16 PM]TrollsRoyce : yes
[7:23:32 PM]TrollsRoyce : i can have poopie say hi to you if you like
[7:23:33 PM] argakiig: never had much use for troll accounts strangely
[7:23:50 PM]TrollsRoyce : this was needed
[7:23:57 PM] argakiig: i have two sonicscrewdev and argakiig
[7:24:18 PM] argakiig: and the first got retired when i locked my first thread
[7:24:39 PM]TrollsRoyce : they have their uses
[7:24:48 PM] argakiig: yeah i dont doubt it
[7:25:01 PM] argakiig: i think i created a troll account one night all drunk and shit
[7:25:03 PM] TrollsRoyce: especaily if you coin gets trolled massively the first week you launch it like mine did
[7:25:05 PM] argakiig: cant remember the password though
[7:25:15 PM] argakiig: its name was fluffy
[7:25:22 PM] argakiig: sadly i dont remember the email or password
[7:25:37 PM] TrollsRoyce: Lxc trolled my coin its first week hard
[7:26:08 PM] TrollsRoyce: so I've trolled them back on occasions Smiley
[7:26:40 PM] TrollsRoyce : My coin is SDC
[7:27:25 PM] TrollsRoyce: it should all be more peacefull with this blocknet
[7:29:36 PM] argakiig: i hope so

Here we have the SDC coin troll TrollsRoyce actively fudpacking another project on the blocknet Skype group.

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

Based on SDC's history of attacking coins, you can pretty much say undoubtedly that the top SDC holders just scammed hundreds of thousands  out of XC's cap. INVESTORS STAY FAR AWAY. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE INVESTING IN SDC.

There was an earthquake near Tonga today as well. Pretty sure the SDC trolls are to blame for that too! Def watch out for these guys!!!!

Cheesy

nice way to deflect a statement with actual substance jackass.

go ahead and reply, just for the sake of it, since you dont want to look like the bunch of losers you really all are

Like all you trolls from the prom pump coins and involved in the blocknet superpump scam have tried to deflect the blame on to Shadow?

It's not going to work. The evidence against Desperate Dan and Prom is just too compelling.

Im not with Prom, I have a little invested in XC and LXC. Ive been a casual visitor in their thread and these boards since may and decided to start voicing my opinion with this new FUD. I will stick up for everything I believe is wrong, and wont be leaving here anytime soon.

It's hard to believe you're neutral when there's so much obvious corruption behind Blocknet that's been exposed and yet I haven't seen you make a peep about that. What's your opinion on it?
Activity: 75
Pushing real hard!
Activity: 28

There was an earthquake near Tonga today as well. Pretty sure the SDC trolls are to blame for that too! Def watch out for these guys!!!!

Cheesy

go ahead and reply, just for the sake of it, since you dont want to look like the bunch of losers you really all are

Like all you trolls from the prom pump coins and involved in the blocknet superpump scam have tried to deflect the blame on to Shadow?

It's not going to work. The evidence against Desperate Dan and Prom is just too compelling.

Im not with Prom, I have a little invested in XC and LXC. Ive been a casual visitor in their thread and these boards since may and decided to start voicing my opinion with this new FUD. I will stick up for everything I believe is wrong, and wont be leaving here anytime soon.
legendary
THANK YOU to who ever started this thread. I have never read so much truth and honesty about all of these trolls in crypto.

Everything mentioned here, that is not from the trolls is truth.  Soekip was one of the reasons BlackCoin got ruined, it was one of the reasons wiz could no longer promote them, because of people like that.

Longandshort is a full time troll and one of the most digusting people i have ever seen in troll land.  

The whole Shadowcon community is ROTTEN to the core, they are a utter disgrace to crypto

and it people and communites full of trolls, like ShadowTrash that will be the downfall of crypto.

So go on, keep on bashing other coins, every post just confirms everything what people are saying here.  
Karma is a bitch, because in life what you dish out, you get back ten fold.

So true. They think people will forget. We won't.

This

Stop investing in scams and you won't have to look for scapegoats when they're uncovered. 

Even an xc foundation member saying he quit i mean this is flogging a dead horse here with these kids let them go i rekon , they cant beat the power of righteousness no matter how hard they nerd rage

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9416516
THANK YOU to who ever started this thread. I have never read so much truth and honesty about all of these trolls in crypto.

Everything mentioned here, that is not from the trolls is truth.  Soekip was one of the reasons BlackCoin got ruined, it was one of the reasons wiz could no longer promote them, because of people like that.

Longandshort is a full time troll and one of the most digusting people i have ever seen in troll land.  

The whole Shadowcon community is ROTTEN to the core, they are a utter disgrace to crypto

and it people and communites full of trolls, like ShadowTrash that will be the downfall of crypto.

So go on, keep on bashing other coins, every post just confirms everything what people are saying here.  

This

Stop investing in scams and you won't have to look for scapegoats when they're uncovered. 
Activity: 95

This

Cheesy

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
Wow look what I just found. These must be real cause there on the net? Last I knew the LXC dev isn't Kid Krypto. More fud to take away from the real issue. SDC and its flunkies trolling and attacking many coins an projects.

[7:22:57 PM] TrollsRoyce: i made the poopielaxatixe31 account and created the sdc free fror thread
[7:25:01 PM] argakiig: i think i created a troll account one night all drunk and shit
[7:25:03 PM] TrollsRoyce: especaily if you coin gets trolled massively the first week you launch it like mine did

Here we have the SDC coin troll TrollsRoyce actively fudpacking another project on the blocknet Skype group.

problem is argakiig the lead dev of ssd does not confirm that one is real!

He didn't but kid Krypto did

I believe this one over the Shadowscam trolls one. BTW LibrexCoin dev is the LXC dev as is Sinetek and Zerocashdev. No kid Krypto there.
Activity: 28

Cheesy

Activity: 130
Moving markets!

legendary
You scum are pathetic you have lies we have truth who do you think people trust you or us!!! scrubs is all you are and all you ever will be!
we protect and defend truth you protect and defend lies there is a difference and i know who wins, we are deal with it and join a real project of stfu..

Yeah go ahead trust your dev to delete and not copy that zk-snark key. When they dump out millions of coins on your head i'll be laughing.

everytime you say that you drive a wedge between you and reality

Reality/sane people ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TrangLee

legendary
Wow look what I just found. These must be real cause there on the net? Last I knew the LXC dev isn't Kid Krypto. More fud to take away from the real issue. SDC and its flunkies trolling and attacking many coins an projects.

you know kid Krypto is lead dev of librexcoin
Activity: 210
Living the dream
You scum are pathetic you have lies we have truth who do you think people trust you or us!!! scrubs is all you are and all you ever will be!
we protect and defend truth you protect and defend lies there is a difference and i know who wins, we are deal with it and join a real project of stfu..

Yeah go ahead trust your dev to delete and not copy that zk-snark key. When they dump out millions of coins on your head i'll be laughing.
Activity: 210
Living the dream

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: