Pages:
Author

Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins. - page 3. (Read 48399 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
well... shadowtrash fuddsters began to attack crave again, then we will give up this thread and maybe create others on different areas of bct. I will thing about this
I really don't want to do it, i'm not like you guys.
I'm not happy when people lose money, I'm not happy to make people lose money
if i wanted, i already would have done.
But you guys are asking for

Isn't Alty, the scammer behind cloakcoin phase 1, behind shadowtrash now?
What is this?

And Soapkeep, that guy who fucked blackcoin? Isn't behind shadowtrash too?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Rotflmao...the old child popcorn play...wow I'm currently out but will load up at SAMs club and see how this plays out!
Crave train...boys! All aboard $$$
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Emelio may i ask how old you are? Please be honest in your answer.
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
The truth about Shadow is that it's to much innovation for most trolls to handle in one go  Cheesy.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Sheep here, buying more SDC now... Lets see where we are in 3 months time Cheesy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The truth about Shadow is that it's to much innovation for most trolls to handle in one go  Cheesy.

Activity: 666
And the whales started to dump on sheeps Cheesy

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
^ ^ now they deleted that post ^ ^
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
another "good" example of this dirty and racist shadowtrash community

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11059063
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Although don't have been me who created this thread, now I will create other threads like this in other areas of bitcointalk
The main culprits are pookie, lanofshortdick, erok and other
sociopaths who never tires of trying to grow shadowtrash destroying competing coins
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Here we have the sociopath LandofShortdick making threats to persons who post the truths against shadowtrash
and someone told me that he walks through deep web hiring hackers services to blackmail and threat people from other communities

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11057152

and here is my answer to your false accusation, smurf

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11057604
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
LOL as always shadow trash community, the most dirty community of the crypto world attacking another coin
now you are trying to destroy CRAVE
And always the same way, when you see a truly innovative coin, you buy some to at some point, start the fud and dump trying to cause a panic sell.
Why? Probably because shadowtrash is just vaporware, just well done videos and photos of a market in a photoshopped wallet
You really believe in that market made on photoshop?
Have you ever thought about how the anon system of shadow works?
It's almost the same thing as you exchange your sdc for monero (ring signatures), then the receiver must sell monero and buy back sdc.
So why use shadow? Use just monero or other cryptonote (ring signatures)

who is developing the shadowtrash market?
Alty?
The cloakcoin scammer? LOL
Alty is one of the SDC devs, you guys remember him?

LOL

Amen to that

Jesus christ alty is not an sdc dev.

Shadowcash most hated community.Amen.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
LOL as always shadow trash community, the most dirty community of the crypto world attacking another coin
And always the same way, when you see a truly innovative coin, you buy some to at some point, start the fud and dump trying to cause a panic sell.
Why? Probably because shadowtrash is just vaporware, just well done videos and photos of a market in a photoshopped wallet
It's almost the same thing as you exchange your sdc for monero (ring signatures), then the receiver must sell monero and buy back sdc.

Alty?

LOL

Amen to that

Jesus christ alty is not an sdc dev.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126
No one want buy scam SDC.  Cool

Now. Bittrex: BTC VOL 77.69382465 BTC

Its go down. Grin BTC VOL 1 BTC soon. SDC discredited.

BOB will dump this shit soon. Info 100% From private IRC.

Activity: 277
lol emilio i invite you to visit slack and PM rynomster himself to listen to his work on shadowmarket.

i am not here to choose sides im a fair holder of monero and SDC. I WAS a holder of Darkcoin, i had like 30k drks but sold at 10ct (lol that was a waste). But seeing how there anon system isnt really special and very slow i decided not to hop back in again.

I remember everybody talked trash about shadowcash when they said they were going to implement NIZPK. And now everybody is quiet because it actually works and is one of the best anon solution out there (maybe monero too).
its just blind people saying that shadow has shit development. The facts dont lie. Its there, its working. And im telling you big things are coming.

Now monero is also something very unique. They offer a good solution. But crave?? o my god..

i called the crave scam the day of announcement already. these guys are all about making money and cashing out as we speak. Goodluck though. Hope you dont lose to much. These schemes with masternodes and stuff dont really make sense, at all. It still goes way above my head how so many people can choose for technology that is outdated and not even trustless.

Then again, if there is one guy named Child_harold that goes to the darkcoin forums to troll, that doesnt mean the whole shadowcash community does this. Same goes for other trolls messing up the coins they "support". In fact, they actually make everything worse.

my advice:

monero + shadowcash will stay. The rest is going down.

edit: just heard the news that crave developer left. goodluck ;(

you bring it on your self emilio, down your coin goes some more. Your so awesome at picking them out. Still got all those cheapo XST?
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Alty?

LOL

Pages:
Jump to: