Pages:
Author

Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins. - page 8. (Read 48399 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am sure they will force the SDC dev to redact or delete his post on the whales pull thread so I will preserve it here. It's sad that he is forced to do or not do things he wants with his own coin.

I don't really have a problem with whales, but I definitely think that they shouldn't be able to dictate the priority of development, the development requirements or the future of the coin..

The first few months of shadow I was completely oblivious to the fact that whales.. The more things progressed, the more people were offering funds to hire extra developers, managers, technical writers, journalists, etc.

The team has obviously grown, and it took me a while to realise I'm no longer able to make decisions on my own, but it seems to be moving forward. I really don't like the delayed open source thing, but I guess you need to protect investments for a bit.

The whales also tend to know allot about other whales, and obviously they've been in the game allot longer than late adopters, so they have very valuable input most of the time.

I would definitely enjoy developing allot more if there wasn't a direct monetary value, and if people didn't care about the price.

Some day people will realise that this is all epic research and experimentation, and that the monetary value is actually curbing the innovation, because they constantly asking are we there yet, and if you miss a deadline or there's a bug or a hack that the developers weren't in control of, the whales can put a massive dent in an entire communities investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

You mean "Keep Calm and sweep it under a rug" Bot.. Heh, instead of succeeding to sweep it under a rug emilio; you blew it wide open. You are to blame so stop projecting onto others, its acts of a scub.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
you really need a psychiatrist

LOL
legendary
you are a clown and retard too LandShortDick.

Hondo just wanted you to shut up and even answered politely.

I don't even read what you write LOL

You just get out of xst thread because was banned

You are waiting by zerocash in sdc since early september.

the last date wasn't 11/5?

LOL

Live in denial all you want emilio, you ruined xst and you break everything you touch. Blaming me or Shadow wont get your money back. Its only when you realise that, will you be able to move on.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
you are a clown and retard too LandShortDick.

Hondo just wanted you to shut up and even answered politely.

I don't even read what you write LOL

You just get out of xst thread because was banned

You are waiting by zerocash in sdc since early september.

the last date wasn't 11/5?

LOL

SDC = fake html5 wallet

never sync mobile wallet

blockchain when zerocash/zk "be" implemented LOL

legendary
you are a clown, LandShortDick
For three days nobody answered the fud and troll in stealthcoin thread coming from you and pookie aka Mr. Boh.

Took 3 days of abusive nerd ragers panic attacks to kill xst market cap not me or anyone else. You were the first to abuse me emilio so its your fault and they can all blame you.

Becuase when the dev finnaly looked into it he then said this
"I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful." https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9182120

Come at me kid, and ill shut you down every time because you are a nuisance to xst, you are a nuisance to society in general especially one to this space! Your coins market is crushed now because of how you muppets handled discussion at the academic level!
You couldn't because you are incapable of having one, you failed and lashed out. You have only yourselves to blame.

If you didn't abuse me you might have had a better chance at fixing your shitcoins issues! But now because you abused me, panicked and brought so much attention to the problem in the public eye, because you didn't have a clue what i was talking about..You still don't, clearly. You have crippled your your resource network and now its hardly motivating to come work on your project at all.. You are to blame for that emilio. Deal with it. xst has lost 90% of its value because of you emilio and others like you.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
you are a clown, LandShortDick
For three days nobody answered the fud and troll in stealthcoin thread coming from you and pookie aka Mr. Boh.
legendary

It's some of the drk investors buying coin and coming on to support it if you must know! blablabla shit

when these retards know that will not be no more fusion, the dump will be very, very huge

You would know, i mean look at xst. Dead because of you emilio!

dead? you know nothing LandShortDick lol
I know it lost 90%+ value last month because of you

You know nothing John Snow

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

It's some of the drk investors buying coin and coming on to support it if you must know! blablabla shit

when these retards know that will not be no more fusion, the dump will be very, very huge

dead? you know nothing LandShortDick lol
legendary

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
I don't expect you muppets to get it, i just hope that it reaches at least one of you.

I mainly just like the advertising you do. People see all these crappy fake threads then look for themselves at the Shadow project. Then they usually pm me to apologise or call you idiots and or jump on board the project because they can tell for them selves its quality! I'm not stupid, i would not be here just to argue with mindless nerd ragers from shitcoin communities, that are angry because their house of cards was blown away by quality projects and or a few "exposed threads" some people have made on them!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
start on building your future instead of leeching from your childrens' children who may not even be born yet!!

[/quote]

haha!

Im gonna be really mature here and just say FUCK OFF longandshort. get a grip man!
legendary
You idiots just don't know what organic good projects with real features and real innovation look like. You go after xc, xst, lxc, and the new zerovert. You have no clue, you support crims and questionable individuals for the most part. Because its what you understand, from the slave society you live in.

You guys are mostly winging it here to begin with. You never came for the tech at all, just the money and you think you know what real money looks like but you don't. You only buy high and sell low.
You support the wrong stuff and by default you will get pushed right out of this space! Take a lesson and start supporting good people and good projects (its called risk management).. It's time to get over your short term losses and start on building your future instead of leeching from your childrens' children who may not even be born yet!!

It's some of the drk investors buying coin and coming on to support it if you must know! You wouldn't research and have facts to say otherwise though that just wouldn't be consistant with your nerd rage style.

Real projects will always shine through all your crappy PND ones. They will always outlast and will always make little nerd ragers like you angrier because you just don't know what one looks like till its to late and you have no trust, no integrity left and most importantly no more money! As i said you are just leeching off kids you may not even have yet..sucks to be them Sad
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You idiots just don't know what organic good projects with real features and real innovation look like. You go after xc, xst, lxc, and the new zerovert. You have no clue, you support crims and questionable individuals for the most part. Because its what you understand, from the slave society you live in.

You guys are mostly winging it here to begin with. You never came for the tech at all, just the money and you think you know what real money looks like but you don't. You only buy high and sell low.
You support the wrong stuff and by default you will get pushed right out of this space! Take a lesson and start supporting good people and good projects (its called risk management).. It's time to get over your short term losses and start on building your future instead of leeching from your childrens' children who may not even be born yet!!

http://img.fark.net/images/cache/s/sX/fark_sXFxlpRU1YbTA8qfAN1DsXvhXEw.jpg?t=HjGi9dljYiMi2H6ZGvsqMw&f=1415595600
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: