Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 120. (Read 119586 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 29, 2015, 07:13:08 PM
the price will surely go up in the future and more people will get interested into it
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 29, 2015, 06:44:31 PM
I have noticed Bitcoins future has continuously been altering in terms of stability. Perhaps it is that way when we are granted more adoption. All we need to do is weed away the unneeded users.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2015, 05:57:06 PM
BTC is a currency of the future IMO, it has huge potential and take money a whole new level, I think it's growth will depend on how fast people will start using it.

bitcoin adoption will come when it is easier than now to buy bitcoin. the buying process is too difficult for the average joe right now. people will then more likely spend their coins. especially when there are local places where you can spend your coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 29, 2015, 05:02:54 PM
As long the whales are domining this market, there is no real future for bitcoin.

It's time for the big boys of WS to enter and show howthe game is played.

The whales will never go away. It's because the market is setup for this.
So don't expect them to leave. Rather then that I prefer new investors coming and make the share of the whales less big.
Activity: 938
December 29, 2015, 04:17:02 PM
BTC is a currency of the future IMO, it has huge potential and take money a whole new level, I think it's growth will depend on how fast people will start using it.

Yes and how fast people will start using Bitcoin depends on so many different factors.
User friendliness, image, improvement of the infrastructure and further development of the technologie, loss of faith or at least enough doubts in the traditional financial system to try out something new, etc. etc.

That's true but people have become so conservative with their money nowadays that they don't want to experiment with their money and don't want to invest in any something new like bitcoins and that is the problem bitcoin is facing at moment, it lack trust from the people as people don't have faith in digital currencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 29, 2015, 02:40:37 PM
As long the whales are domining this market, there is no real future for bitcoin.

It's time for the big boys of WS to enter and show howthe game is played.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
December 29, 2015, 01:59:31 PM

Yes and how fast people will start using Bitcoin depends on so many different factors.
User friendliness, image, improvement of the infrastructure and further development of the technologie, loss of faith or at least enough doubts in the traditional financial system to try out something new, etc. etc.
Activity: 111
December 29, 2015, 12:18:05 PM
Recently I realize that the bitcoin's future very well.It will played aggressively in the futuer....
Activity: 644
December 29, 2015, 10:12:29 AM
I think that in next a year or two future of bitcoin will be decided.
If we finally make breakthrough and becomes mainstream future will be bright.
Otherwise, this will be just another great project and vision without success. 

Coming year we can see best things which is gonna come out after halving. Many adaption we gonna see and due to that price rate gonna increase. I think it will 5 months maximum. It will not take 2 years and all
Activity: 70
December 29, 2015, 10:08:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
December 27, 2015, 07:29:07 AM
I think that in next a year or two future of bitcoin will be decided.
If we finally make breakthrough and becomes mainstream future will be bright.
Otherwise, this will be just another great project and vision without success. 

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 27, 2015, 05:21:05 AM
in my opinion, the future of bitcoin is determined by the user and adopter bitcoin itself, if they are more and more, and many states legalize bitcoin, then bitcoin will have a good future, so it will be a lot of startups and companies engaged in bitcoin, or using the service blockchain or bitcoin.
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 26, 2015, 05:59:42 PM
What I think is yes the banks and also the government banks in my country are showing interest in bitcoin and also if you to them to sell bitcoin they will give you a better rate than compared to most of the rates offered by other several exchanges.

Many banks (even a consortium) of banks are researching the blockchain technology.
Banks are too arrogant to adapt bitcoin, so they will come up with an alternative, but i hope they are too late by then.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
December 26, 2015, 05:49:43 PM
The future of bitcoin would be the payment highway for all earth has we meed currencies from other planets year 2300 Tongue, but in a close future the payment and world currency with bitcoin this is not frontiers just people and their wallets .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 26, 2015, 02:20:15 PM
What I think is yes the banks and also the government banks in my country are showing interest in bitcoin and also if you to them to sell bitcoin they will give you a better rate than compared to most of the rates offered by other several exchanges.
Activity: 631
December 26, 2015, 02:13:23 PM
Being used in every country this would be good for the bitcoin community, another thing is the number of bitcoin ATM should be increased so people could easily buy or sell bitcoin near and faster.

Exactly. This would drive Bitcoin's price all the way up to the moon if there is end interest in it and gets adopted by major big corporations. Maybe someday we will get to see Bitcoin ATMs everywhere and perhaps we will get to see a famous celebrity using Bitcoin as well.  Roll Eyes

Yes and if it is promoted by famous personalities then it can reach to a next level as proper and positive promotion of bitcoins is very important and it will judge its success or failure in the future, if the adoption level keeps on going higher and higher then bitcoins will surely survive or else it would get replaced by some other new and attractive digital currency in the future as we know that bitcoins would surely be getting some competition from new entrants.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 26, 2015, 08:23:46 AM
Being used in every country this would be good for the bitcoin community, another thing is the number of bitcoin ATM should be increased so people could easily buy or sell bitcoin near and faster.

Exactly. This would drive Bitcoin's price all the way up to the moon if there is end interest in it and gets adopted by major big corporations. Maybe someday we will get to see Bitcoin ATMs everywhere and perhaps we will get to see a famous celebrity using Bitcoin as well.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 18, 2015, 04:40:17 PM
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 18, 2015, 04:36:58 PM
Future of bitcoin = global adoption.

I don't think adoption is the future, but it neccessity.
The future of bitcoin lies in the fact how it is developed and maintained. Sure it is innovation but yet we lack many features for usability.

Just showing your potential doesn't make you the winner. Results make you a winner.
Jump to: