Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 16. (Read 119585 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 09:51:55 AM
 Smiley  The fact that you said bitcoin will not last is simply ignorant.
There are far too many backers of btc that will not let it fail.

You need to use logic when conducting opinionated statements. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
March 10, 2018, 03:35:20 AM
I think you cannot describe bitcoin future because bitcoin is hard to predict.
The only sure thing that i know about bitcoin future is, bitcoin will gonna be the king of the cryptocurrency in our world.
Activity: 15
March 10, 2018, 03:19:17 AM
Bitcoin has a big future in our industry because they are the one who provides a excellent service to its investors in the blockchain market which their legacy is lewds them to bright future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
March 07, 2018, 10:13:03 PM
The future of bitcoin is not an easy thing to predict, just like the price.
but the sure thing is, as long as bitcoin holders and users keep using bitcoin, bitcoin future will be good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 08:54:20 PM
no one knows about the real future of bitcoin, but for me the fufure of this currency will be better, as of know bitcoin population are still go larger and larger, for me thats the one signs of being a good standard of bitcoin , bitcoin population wont grow bigger if its fake.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 08:50:57 PM
No one knows if the BTC has a long future. In the short or medium term, it will assert itself as a payment coin. Maybe we'll see a completely different coin on the top in a couple of months.
The blockchain as technology will prevail
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
March 07, 2018, 08:13:44 PM
The future of bitcoin is bleak. The future of cryptos is not bitcoin.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 08:11:14 PM
We all expect and look into the future of bitcoin is very high and the it is practically proven that bitcoin it the cryptocurrency which the whole world looking as the alternate for the paper currency. bitcoin is the safest currency which is going to give you the benefit on just holding itself. But other currency can do so.
Activity: 238
March 07, 2018, 08:01:31 PM
It is worth starting with the number of users and committed transactions. Their growth does not stop. There is not a single period to stop or decrease. In addition, another point is the increase in the number of companies that introduce this crypto currency into the list of payment systems.
Virtual coin owners have additional opportunities for using them to pay for the purchase of goods or payment for services, and they are expanding every day. As after all this, it can be argued that Bitcoin is not the currency of the future. Famous companies such as: Purse, ChangeTip and ZapChain accept Bitcoins as a payment for goods, and ChangeTip gives the right to carry out micro transactions.
Activity: 293
March 07, 2018, 07:58:00 PM
The future of bitcoin is promising. We can see its growth compared to a lotus when it is normal like a good stock that just entered the market. Bitcoin users are still few compared to earth's billion population.
Future of bitcoin is really great. It is much more helpful to everyone and much more useful in the future needs. It can really do changes our lives forever and can make our life better in the future. Bitcoin really can help us for everything we wanted. Bitcoin is really do great and becomes more popular.
Activity: 264
March 07, 2018, 07:27:58 PM
I too thought of the same thing. As soon as bitcoin rises in power not even any currency could compare, banks and other establishments as well as institution would adapt to the current situation of the market and they will buy and support bitcoins as well. I have no doubt that as soon as the high volatility rate if bitcoin is banished, the bitcoin price would increase dramatically.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 07, 2018, 07:03:16 PM
I have no doubt about the future of the bitcoins system. Since the bitlock system has all the flexibility to accept future requirements. Thus, based on future developments and requirements, bitcoin will be improved in accordance with them.
Activity: 165
March 07, 2018, 06:57:45 PM
In a new bitcoin tree abis in planting, so gradually will grow into big. There are still many countries who refuse but in time will receive it and that's where bitcoin will enter its heyday. Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 06:14:19 PM
There are many expeculation regarding the future of bitcoin. For me, I think the bitcoin will last and it will role the world. Though bitcoin is very volatile and nobody knows how the future of bitcoin is but all of us know that if there is no risk, then there will no gain. Also the number of people entering the bitcoin form is increasing day by day.
Activity: 2
March 07, 2018, 06:04:52 PM
I can't describe the future of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be everywhere.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 05:58:45 PM
The future of bitcoin is greater. Now it is used only in speculation, when bitcoin will be used massively for its intended purpose, its price will be more than $ 500,000 per 1 BTC
Activity: 286
March 07, 2018, 05:57:01 PM
I think the future of your bitcoin is very good and much better than the currency now. Because of the advantages provided far better than the original, then the currency indirectly if everyone knows it, it's been ascertained would switch to using Bitcoin and eventually became the Bitcoin digital currency that is very much used by all people throughout the world, but I am still a bit doubtful if it is already a reality, Whether Blockchain is capable to hold all the transactions carried out every second with millions of transactions even tens ..??
Interesting. Will the characteristics of bitcoin allow processing of information in such quantity? I think that technologies are developing and sooner or later this will not be a problem.
Activity: 286
March 07, 2018, 05:55:17 PM
Fantasy is good. I would be glad if bitcoin became even more popular. I would like to be able to pay buy cryptocurrency in transport, shops, in canteens.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 07, 2018, 09:19:47 AM
I think the future of your bitcoin is very good and much better than the currency now. Because of the advantages provided far better than the original, then the currency indirectly if everyone knows it, it's been ascertained would switch to using Bitcoin and eventually became the Bitcoin digital currency that is very much used by all people throughout the world, but I am still a bit doubtful if it is already a reality, Whether Blockchain is capable to hold all the transactions carried out every second with millions of transactions even tens ..??
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
I am not a fortune teller nor a mind reader but as I look at Bitcoin activities it would still be the market leader in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will stick to its number one spot in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: