Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 119585 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
The bitcoin future is bright since bitcoin is becoming part of our lives and we will use it in everything we will buy in the future
Activity: 602
March 15, 2018, 11:00:25 AM
Bitcoin in the future is brighter like a sun , it rises  every single day. If bitcoin do not use by a scammers and do not abuse to anyone,
Will  bitcoin are stay forever.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
Bitcoin is a main crypto in crypto world. Bitcoin die, the market will be died.
But I trust that bitcoin will never die because of blockchain technology after it. Blockchain will change the world in all of field.
In the future, bitcoin will becom the gold verison 2.0. Some awsome cypto that be application of blockchain 2.0 or 3.0 will be popular in the world. Every people will use crypto, smart contract and applications blockchain 3.0 about economic, education, hospital, ...
This is my vision.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
The future of bitcoin is it will be permanently allowed to use in the market. I hope bitcoin will brings us a better future for our living.
Besides of being convenient to use, it is more safe to use than to our traditional money because it can never stole easily.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
March 14, 2018, 05:17:29 PM
The future of bitcoin became hazy right now but I am sure that the blockchain tech could not just be removed from us. Maybe Satoshi just really want us to based on bitcoin to create the successful coin that is perfect for mass adoption.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 14, 2018, 04:37:00 PM
 The future of BTC is still very bright, i believe more people will adopt it and the governments will find a way to get the most out of BTC without affecting its operations, the development team however needs to address its transaction speed issues to make it more efficient.
Activity: 163
March 14, 2018, 04:31:04 PM
Bitcoin has a bright future,  what we need is preservance
Activity: 294
March 14, 2018, 03:08:47 PM
In the expertise times bitcoin have noticed one of the best currency and we can now make appropriately many transactions as well as bitcoin and i determination that through this we will profit and option also in the sophisticated all the currencies are used in the world and mostly the educated people comes to this currency to be the accurately-to-go ahead in the difficult So many people acquire started their own businesses for agreeable to plus bitcoin and in addition to they sold their bitcoin in the tell to profit the get sticking together of margin.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 01:28:58 PM
For me future about bitcoin is that with bitcoin I can hold it and wait for the increase maybe when I retire bitcoin will be worth 5000 dollars and that will be a good thing to happen when I am old.
future of bitcoin is very good. people of all over the world
involving with bitcoin trading. one day bitcoin would be main currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 14, 2018, 01:25:57 PM
The future of bitcoin will depend on its price. If price keeps on moving upwards then many people will adopt it as a currency and as a investment too, but if price falls dramatically - BTC will gradually fade away.

Given that price may fall down but bitcoin will not fade away that easily.  Looking back bitcoin price is much lower to its current price.  Now that bitcoin is known to be a good investment, many will surely invest in it especially that bitcoin price is unpredictable.  Its price will surely goes up some time this year.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
March 14, 2018, 01:20:07 PM
The future of bitcoin will depend on its price. If price keeps on moving upwards then many people will adopt it as a currency and as a investment too, but if price falls dramatically - BTC will gradually fade away.
The value of Bitcoin is considerable to know its future. Thus, I agree with what you have said; when the price increases, people will use and support bug when it decreases, people will be disappointed.
Activity: 80
March 14, 2018, 01:16:16 PM
Bitcoin is a Good coin in our cryptocurrency market place.Day by day bitcoin value is the high level up.There are many other people always use for they are life in bitcoin.We are develops citizen for the future earning bitcoin and gets up lots of money.But there are many other people so many work earn of bitcoin.I think future bitcoin is great life changer for the all level people.Than the bitcoin can houl life change for the houl proparty of mans.So we are very hard work immeadiatly for the bitcoin forum and bounty program join all of the people.
Activity: 74
March 14, 2018, 12:58:23 PM
Activity: 294
March 14, 2018, 12:39:48 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin will grow and will cost more than 50k, but it takes time and I'm ready to wait.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
In the future, Bitcoin's course should eventually settle and begin to grow linearly (unless there are strong problems with laws). This is due to a multitude of facts.

Also do not forget that new coins are more difficult to mine. Therefore, the problem of a strong exchange rate fluctuation is likely to be resolved. It just takes time. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 12:33:48 PM
At the moment, the states do not conduct an active struggle with the Bitcoins, so everything is still quite optimistic. But what if the struggle with the new currency starts in the form of various prohibitions? In this case, there is no need to talk about any future of the new crypto currency.

Probably, many will still be strongly repelled by the fact that now the Bitcoins course fluctuates very much and at the same time it is impossible to predict how much it will be in a couple of days. The market of crypto-currency in general is too speculative.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 14, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
Bitcoin will be the strongest coin in the world, it will become international and it could be possible to be the only one
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
March 14, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
Bitcoin new triumph or newly developed today there are still many countries who ask questions about the future bitcoin trip The exact future bitcoin is more valuable than the luxury goods though and all countries will accept it
Activity: 41
March 14, 2018, 09:09:57 AM
I don`t believe bitcoin will stay forever. One day, there will be something more comfortable, better, more innovative than bitcoin, and that`s absolutely normal for our fast-innovative world.
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
March 14, 2018, 09:09:31 AM
Bitcoin future is very bright like Bitcoin investor future.from the beginning of Bitcoin invention Bitcoin is progressing and progressing. in future it will continues its progress and I think Bitcoin future is very Shiny.
Pages:
Jump to: