Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 42. (Read 119585 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 03:56:59 PM
I envy people who took an opportunity and joined the bitcoin within the very beginning. Description of how the are already wealthy enough plus they don't need to go to work, simply because they opened their own business.
This is just the beginning. Nature teaches us that when things grow slowly, they tend to live long.

How one clever man said: if you don't buy BTC now - you will buy it never. Now bitcoin guarantee safe of money for Zimbabwe and Venezuela. So, future of bitcoin more than shiny.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 03:53:30 PM
In my opinion future of bitcoin us uncertain. It could be bright or dark. Bitcoin is just one of many cryptocurrencis and it is heard to embrace. Few time ago it hits 6000$. Many developed countries including bitcoin in their payment system. And in some country bitcoin academy and camping are also initiated. Nowdays bitcoin investment is on top so many investors invest their money in it. These things makes it popular and makes its future bright. In other hand many countries government declared bitcoin is illegal due to some criminal issue and other thing so this thing makes its future dark
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 01:10:00 PM
I envy people who took an opportunity and joined the bitcoin within the very beginning. Description of how the are already wealthy enough plus they don't need to go to work, simply because they opened their own business.
This is just the beginning. Nature teaches us that when things grow slowly, they tend to live long.

Well said! I totally agree!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 11:59:28 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 10:55:45 AM
The future of bitcoin is crystal clear like a pearl. Bitcoin now like a child. It just start, after some years all the country accept it cordially. People of all stages trust it and invest in bitcoin and also use it in all site. Bitcoin price also increase day by day. So we can say that bitcoin future is awesome.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 12:22:33 PM
bitcoin will rule the world of digital currency one day
it will be peoples first choice for online payments
and you will feel proud to be a part of bitcoin community
No can knows what will be the future of bitcoin but I hope it has bright future and it will help our economy to grown up. The future of bitcoin is still unpredictable but I still believe that it will help us to have better and bright future and bitcoin will be good enough in our future. Lastly, I agree that bitcoin will become our world currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 19, 2017, 12:16:52 PM
but in my experience, as i guess bitcoin will still exist in the future.however it can't substitute "real cash". but it'll be a role model for all altcoin.
As per the present situation if we think about the bitcoin future is not worrying, as so many users are there for the bitcoin and also no real competitors for bitcoin. But its difficult to predict for the very long term, but for the next few years no problem for the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
November 18, 2017, 12:31:02 PM
The fact that you said bitcoin will not last is simply ignorant.
There are far too many backers of btc that will not let it fail.

You need to use logic when conducting opinionated statements.
The future of bitcoin is hard to determine because it is increasing surprisingly or decreasing it value super fast. It is hard to tell because we are not a statistician. In my perspective bitcoin will continue to increase its value until 2018 and its value will fall in 2018 also. Bitcoin a has future to be a currency in some country and it might have an atm account. Bitcoin has a chance to be the world currency when it comes in the online network. Bitcoin will continue to change the world when it comes to currency.
No one can say about the future of bitcoin but yes we can suggest only about the future of bitcoin. If we can see the performance past history of bitcoin then it will improving their performance with time due to which more and more people are taking interest in bitcoin and in future it is more probable that bitcoin will become the unique currency of the whole world.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
November 18, 2017, 12:24:02 PM
The fact that you said bitcoin will not last is simply ignorant.
There are far too many backers of btc that will not let it fail.

You need to use logic when conducting opinionated statements.
The future of bitcoin is hard to determine because it is increasing surprisingly or decreasing it value super fast. It is hard to tell because we are not a statistician. In my perspective bitcoin will continue to increase its value until 2018 and its value will fall in 2018 also. Bitcoin a has future to be a currency in some country and it might have an atm account. Bitcoin has a chance to be the world currency when it comes in the online network. Bitcoin will continue to change the world when it comes to currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 12:15:20 PM
I see and feel that in future, bitcoin will be a big hit. Now, it is starting to get popular and a lot of people are getting curioser about bitcoin. Technology will be more advance in the future, which means bitcoin will be used a lot.
Activity: 56
November 18, 2017, 12:05:36 PM
for me, the results of the bitcoin predicted by the government will definitely strike any illegal trade without exception bitcoin will certainly remain always the way of a lifetime.
Activity: 4
November 12, 2017, 04:12:52 AM
Hey I delivered a message the other day to Good consumer and got a wired respond from MatoB with large red-colored warning on top of it, did Good BTT user profile was jeopardized??
Activity: 19
November 10, 2017, 06:55:12 PM
I think bitcoin has a great future ahead of it.  was listening to a chat yesterday that was saying the future is bright.
November 10, 2017, 03:16:19 AM
https://www.coindesk.com/citigroup-ceo-bitcoin-threat-will-give-rise-to-state-cryptocurrencies/
Sounds just like the prediction made in the introductory post number 1 of this thread in Nov 2014.
Excerpt from link..
Citi is already exploring its own cryptocurrency, called citicoin, which is .......
citicoin or icoin ... it is all the same.
November 10, 2017, 03:11:59 AM
https://www.coindesk.com/citigroup-ceo-bitcoin-threat-will-give-rise-to-state-cryptocurrencies/
Sounds just like the prediction made in the introductory post number 1 of this thread in Nov 2014.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 09, 2017, 10:36:03 PM
Actually we don't know what is the future of bitcoin maybe the future is good or not successful but for sure maybe high percentage bitcoin become successful is high. I hope many investor will invest to bitcoin so it will become more powerful and still alive in the next few years. I hope also the price of bitcoin will continue to increase so we can make more profit in the future.
Activity: 1
November 09, 2017, 10:00:57 PM
I believe the way forward for your bitcoin is very good far better than the currency now. Because of the benefits supplied far better than the initial, then your currency indirectly if everyone knows it, it's been ascertained would switch to using Bitcoin and finally had become the Bitcoin electronic currency that is extremely used by everybody throughout the world, but I am still a bit uncertain if it is already a real possibility, Whether Blockchain is capable to hold all of the transactions completed every second with millions of dealings even tens ..??
Activity: 434
November 08, 2017, 01:23:11 PM
Bitcoin has very good future and it is an awesome field to invest on. 
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now. So it has a very bright future  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I agree with you mate, Bitcoin investment is profitable in long and short periods, so that's right, surely bitcoin will have a bright future. Day by day, bitcoin community grow and new people around the globe enrol this community, and that's will help the bitcoin to have a high potential and a very high price.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 01:18:37 PM
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now. So it has a very bright future  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes, I totally agree with you. The soon you buy, the more profit you get. For me, Bitcoin is suitable to invest in 5 years.
Activity: 70
November 08, 2017, 12:08:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: