Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 51. (Read 119585 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 01:29:59 PM
Bitcoin is already 9 years old and we know the price has reached $ 4200 while the first time present bitcoin price of no more than $ 1. This is amazing because users are growing globally. I'm sure, the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
But like your said, in perspective of new investors do not know Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, they will think Bitcoin look like as a bubble growth and this bubble can breakdown anytime. Because the value of it has changed higher than x4000!
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 11:50:39 AM
Some good news about this

Argentina is set to receive 200 ‘bi-directional’ Bitcoin ATMs next month in an initiative responding to the “world monetary order changing.”
https://cointelegraph.com/news/argentina-jumps-on-bitcoin-atm-bandwagon-with-200-expected-in-october

Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov conveyed this at a recent financial forum in Moscow. He assured Russian users of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that the government will not outlaw nor penalize people who use cryptocurrencies.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/russia-is-working-on-legalizing-status-of-bitcoin-other-cryptocurrencies-rt

Former New York State Legislature staffer Patrick Nelson is accepting donations in Bitcoin for his candidacy as congressman for New York’s 21st Congressional District. Nelson has filed his candidacy in early 2017.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/pro-bitcoin-us-congressional-candidate-starts-accepting-bitcoin-donations-for-2018

Egypt is to get its first cryptocurrency exchange in September when Bitcoin Egypt prepares to go live.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/egypts-first-bitcoin-exchange-prepares-for-lift-off

yes, the future of bitcoin is the mainstream adoption..... we have only to wait and see.... and we are in the early times, so we are lucky!
September 12, 2017, 11:40:03 AM
The best way to look at bitcoin is to compare it with shares. Use only the money you can afford to lose.
If Bitcoin can gain mainstream acceptance, like it is just another way to diversify your investment, the price will probably keep going higher with less volatility.
If Bitcoin remains in the fringes and is associated with getting rich schemes and illegal activities, then it will either go down like the dotcom-bubble or the tulip-mania like all bubbles do or the government will use the four horsemen of the infocalypse* as an excuse to crack down on cryptocurrencies. Governments and big cooperations increasingly want to spy and control you, if you believe you can move all your money outside of their control and they will just let you get away with it, you are mistaken.

The reason why I invested in BTC 4 years ago: to keep some of my money outside of the banking system. I have savings-account, some shares, a pension-fund, some small gold and silver coins, some cash and some cryptocoins. If you put all your money in cryptocoins it will probably end up in tears.

*The Four horseman of the infocalypse are terrorists, pedophiles, drug dealers, and money launderers. They are used by governments and politicians as an excuse to crack down on encryption, privacy and cryptocurrencies.

Exactly! This is also my point of view Use only the money you can afford to lose and invested intelligently.

In the long run, the amount of bitcoin that you have buyed will be your retirement and your wealth ... but in the negative case, if bitcoin would disappear, then you will only lose a fraction of your money and not all your money.

as with any investment, you must always diversify.

anyway I believe that bitcoin in long term will be accepted from all over the world ....

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 12, 2017, 05:54:58 AM
Bitcoin is already 9 years old and we know the price has reached $ 4200 while the first time present bitcoin price of no more than $ 1. This is amazing because users are growing globally. I'm sure, the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 05:20:59 AM
The best way to look at bitcoin is to compare it with shares. Use only the money you can afford to lose.
If Bitcoin can gain mainstream acceptance, like it is just another way to diversify your investment, the price will probably keep going higher with less volatility.
If Bitcoin remains in the fringes and is associated with getting rich schemes and illegal activities, then it will either go down like the dotcom-bubble or the tulip-mania like all bubbles do or the government will use the four horsemen of the infocalypse* as an excuse to crack down on cryptocurrencies. Governments and big cooperations increasingly want to spy and control you, if you believe you can move all your money outside of their control and they will just let you get away with it, you are mistaken.

The reason why I invested in BTC 4 years ago: to keep some of my money outside of the banking system. I have savings-account, some shares, a pension-fund, some small gold and silver coins, some cash and some cryptocoins. If you put all your money in cryptocoins it will probably end up in tears.

*The Four horseman of the infocalypse are terrorists, pedophiles, drug dealers, and money launderers. They are used by governments and politicians as an excuse to crack down on encryption, privacy and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 01:38:36 AM
An alternative solution is called SegWit, which allows the transfer of some Bitcoin activity on the external network. However, it can reduce the productivity of miners, mostly in China, who invest millions of dollars in giant Bitcoin plow farms.
Developers and miners have proposed a so-called SegWit2X, which pushes the SegWit performance threshold down to 80% while increasing the size of the encrypted string to 2 MB. However, some people are still afraid of the possibility that the Bitcoin world is divided, thus creating more than one virtual Bitcoin currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
September 12, 2017, 12:34:55 AM
The future of this bitcoin i think it will going to rise the value, as of now we can see the value of bitcoin is still going to rise so that it is big opportunties for us to cashout our bitcoin or trade our altcoins to bitcoins.
Bitcoin in the future will be valuable and maybe rare. Absolutely the price of Bitcoin will increase strongly. For those who intend to buy Bitcoin, buy it now or you will regret. Bitcoin now is giving hope to many people in the world. In the future, more people will be received hope by Bitcoin.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
September 11, 2017, 10:23:06 PM
I'm still optimistic about the future of bitcoin because of the increasing number of loyal users, even many very fanatical users, they continue to buy bitcoin regardless of price so as to make bitcoin look brighter in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 11, 2017, 08:46:25 PM
The stronger bitcoin community globally makes the future of bitcoin better, they are willing to spend a lot of money to invest bitcoin so that prices continue to rise. I'm sure the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
Activity: 462
September 11, 2017, 07:49:41 PM
My future hope for bitcoin will make a big change for the world, and will make everyone better than ever.

For sure that Bitcoin is giving hopes to many people and it will keep doing that. You won't regret for investing Bitcoin, also in the future. Bitcoin will have a bright future. Soon, Bitcoin will have a place to be a main currency.
really investing in Bitcoin is very profitable because Bitcoin has a very good future and I think, soon the world will accept Bitcoin.

Yes this is the truth, the future of bitcoin is to be the universal currency of planet Earth... I wish to invest all possible.
I also agree.Bitcoin will become our global currency one of these days.I know its very possible because more and more people are now giving support to bitcoin and are even using it already.And some countries have adopted it already even its price is not stable,but the potential of bitcoin is very promising on the other hand.
i think bitcoin is already a global currency because currently bitcoin is present though out the world as you can find the users of bitcoin in every corner of the world and hope that still its users will be continuously increasing because upto now i think less than 2% people have adopted bitcoin while the rest of the people do not know about bitcoin.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
September 11, 2017, 06:46:52 PM
What I want to point out is that some people by reading your words can invest more than they can afford, and then risk losing all the money they own .. it's not a bet but an investment for the future to be done with extreme caution ... Although the price of bitcoin will come to the moon.

good luck  Wink

exactly once, all must be taken into account with the mature, do not overcome lust because tempted great things do not samapai wrong step, if investing denagn ability and experience that we have, in order to manage with maximum,
successful greeting profit
Activity: 706
September 11, 2017, 06:39:32 PM
The future of this bitcoin i think it will going to rise the value, as of now we can see the value of bitcoin is still going to rise so that it is big opportunties for us to cashout our bitcoin or trade our altcoins to bitcoins.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2017, 06:19:53 PM
think of only one thing: ourselves at this moment in history we are the pioneers of a revolution that will explode in the coming years as the butt of a camel full of TNT in the dawn of a new day ....

At that moment you will understand that bitcoin will be the currency of the future.

ok my friend... I also agree that Bitcoin will become a global currency one of these days. But there is a long road to run...

Just only think to eventual government ban.... for example...

but in the long run I agree that bitcoin will be adopted by more and more people, as the potential of bitcoin is very promising too.

But I always though I dwell on having caution and foresight at the same time

Fortune befriends the bold

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.

Boldness be my friend.  Wink

Bitcoin is a life changer...

September 11, 2017, 06:14:51 PM
think of only one thing: ourselves at this moment in history we are the pioneers of a revolution that will explode in the coming years as the butt of a camel full of TNT in the dawn of a new day ....

At that moment you will understand that bitcoin will be the currency of the future.

ok my friend... I also agree that Bitcoin will become a global currency one of these days. But there is a long road to run...

Just only think to eventual government ban.... for example...

but in the long run I agree that bitcoin will be adopted by more and more people, as the potential of bitcoin is very promising too.

But I always though I dwell on having caution and foresight at the same time
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
September 11, 2017, 06:10:49 PM
My future hope for bitcoin will make a big change for the world, and will make everyone better than ever.

For sure that Bitcoin is giving hopes to many people and it will keep doing that. You won't regret for investing Bitcoin, also in the future. Bitcoin will have a bright future. Soon, Bitcoin will have a place to be a main currency.
really investing in Bitcoin is very profitable because Bitcoin has a very good future and I think, soon the world will accept Bitcoin.

Yes this is the truth, the future of bitcoin is to be the universal currency of planet Earth... I wish to invest all possible.
I also agree.Bitcoin will become our global currency one of these days.I know its very possible because more and more people are now giving support to bitcoin and are even using it already.And some countries have adopted it already even its price is not stable,but the potential of bitcoin is very promising on the other hand.
September 11, 2017, 06:10:35 PM

and ... forgive me for my colorful and trivial language ... it is stronger than me

Cheesy
September 11, 2017, 06:09:27 PM

September 11, 2017, 06:05:15 PM

uhm ...
maybe ..
but ... I also think that bitcoin has a wonderful future... but
however, you should always invest with extreme caution and only what you are willing to lose. Nothing is 100% safe

Ohhh yess...  Shocked

Looks like bitcoin is 100% safe, and if you make yourself scared by the price fluctuations it means you're just a scary rabbit ...

In the long run the price can only rise...

think abiut it, seriously!!!!

then, first you do not need to offend people, and I'm not a scared rabbit at all.

The fact is that I am very cautious and this does not mean that I personally do not believe in bitcoin ....

in fact, it is the exact opposite ... I am a fan of bitcoin.

For this reason I'm here to write in this forum

think about it before write nonsense offensive quotes  Wink

sorry if my words bothered you, but my way of writing is often colorful, as is my way of investing.

It was not my intention to offend you.

Having said this, it is obvious that everyone must do their due diligence before investing their own money, and kicking them on the stock exchange, as well as on the cock of cryptocoins....

oh yessss  Wink
September 11, 2017, 06:01:10 PM
What I want to point out is that some people by reading your words can invest more than they can afford, and then risk losing all the money they own .. it's not a bet but an investment for the future to be done with extreme caution ... Although the price of bitcoin will come to the moon.

good luck  Wink
September 11, 2017, 05:58:55 PM

uhm ...
maybe ..
but ... I also think that bitcoin has a wonderful future... but
however, you should always invest with extreme caution and only what you are willing to lose. Nothing is 100% safe

Ohhh yess...  Shocked

Looks like bitcoin is 100% safe, and if you make yourself scared by the price fluctuations it means you're just a scary rabbit ...

In the long run the price can only rise...

think abiut it, seriously!!!!

then, first you do not need to offend people, and I'm not a scared rabbit at all.

The fact is that I am very cautious and this does not mean that I personally do not believe in bitcoin ....

in fact, it is the exact opposite ... I am a fan of bitcoin.

For this reason I'm here to write in this forum

think about it before write nonsense offensive quotes  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: