Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 53. (Read 119585 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 09:55:53 PM
the future of bitcoin will be bright and I believe that, because bitcoin growth is very good and the value of bitcoin prices is very high, I keep collecting little and storing it and much more that I invest for the future, and in my opinion, bitcoin will continue to grow and increase simultaneously with increasing market demand in addition to the limited amount of bitcoin will drive a continuous rise, therefore I am accumulating bitcoin before bitcoin becomes difficult to collect
Absolutely, bitcoin would have a bright future. I know there's a lot changes may happen in the future and could be a big a challenge in bitcoin world, but I believe that bitcoin could stand for it and fight for some crisis may happen. We can help bitcoin for having a strong foundation,and all can benefits this in the future and the coming generations.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 09:51:25 PM
My future hope for bitcoin will make a big change for the world, and will make everyone better than ever.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 08, 2017, 09:28:59 PM
the future of bitcoin will be bright and I believe that, because bitcoin growth is very good and the value of bitcoin prices is very high, I keep collecting little and storing it and much more that I invest for the future, and in my opinion, bitcoin will continue to grow and increase simultaneously with increasing market demand in addition to the limited amount of bitcoin will drive a continuous rise, therefore I am accumulating bitcoin before bitcoin becomes difficult to collect
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 06:50:59 PM

I remain of the view that even if people do not understand a fucking ass of bitcoin, they will invest the same in bitcoin, not caring about Warren Buffet advise... what then, in the 1990s who fuck did they understand of information technology, web networks and HTML websites?

Go ahead BTC  Wink
In future people will be using blockchain technology and bitcoins, without actually knowing that they are using them.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 08, 2017, 06:33:26 PM
I look forward, bitcoin has a function that can help advance digital money and easy to use as an online transaction tool and help the economy of a country Wink

What can you see with bitcoin's feature now? We are enjoying and using it as a digital money for buying things online and we are sending it by means of it's own remittance feature. Many countries now are adopting bitcoin and others will follow too and they won't be adopting it if they don't see bitcoin helping their economy.
Activity: 127
September 08, 2017, 06:07:36 PM
yes maybe  Shocked

but you should admit that among ICO, altcoin, hard fork, soft fork, POS, POW, and so on.... there is a lot of understanding arond cryptos. and this could really create a little confusion among medium people...

Wink
September 08, 2017, 06:06:00 PM

I remain of the view that even if people do not understand a fucking ass of bitcoin, they will invest the same in bitcoin, not caring about Warren Buffet advise... what then, in the 1990s who fuck did they understand of information technology, web networks and HTML websites?

Go ahead BTC  Wink
September 08, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

The critical point is that Bitcoin is a complex technology and many and many people, even after more than eight years following its release, still don’t understand it.

They don’t understand its mechanism and nor implications on a political or social level.

Many people are also confused as to why the price of bitcoin fluctuates.

This confusion causes people to be immediately turned off or intimidated to the point of rejecting bitcoin altogether.

Even Warren Buffett famously advised never to invest in anything that we don’t understand.

So IMHO the point is to evangelize people to understand better bitcoin, only with this solution bitcoin will be widely spread throughout the world and in all the social states of the population
September 08, 2017, 05:52:37 PM

uhmmm ... Understanding of Bitcoin’s mechanics makes even smart people feel dumb!!! Trust me!

Try for example to explain to medium Joe what weird shit is happening out there, with the fork of bitcoin and the creation from nothing of a mutated clone of itself called Bitcoin Cash.

greed of people will do the rest?Huh

uhmmm maybe yes, but the people who are betting their money on cryptocurrency aren’t really understanding in what they are putting their money.... IMHO they are nostalgic of dawn of the internet era and of the early 1990 tech bubble... hoping that it will repeat itself with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the rest of the cryptocurrency.

But the spirit of early 1990 may not console investors facing losses they can’t even understand.

When events like last hard fork remind people just how little they comprehend when it comes to how Bitcoin actually works, Bitcoin doesn’t have a lot to fall back on

September 08, 2017, 05:32:54 PM

Buy a bitcoin and put it in your paper wallet offline, forget about it five years and you might get a pleasant surprise in five years time
September 08, 2017, 05:27:22 PM

just let them know that there is money to earn, then everyone in the world will want a fraction of bitcoin .... a fraction of bitcoin that will be worth more than platinum and gold put together 1000 times
September 08, 2017, 05:25:17 PM
the greed of people will do the rest....
September 08, 2017, 05:24:23 PM

the secret is to simplify, simplify and lighten, and to spread even among people who do not understand a piece of shit  Grin
September 08, 2017, 05:21:33 PM
Unfortunately bitcoin is still little known among ordinary people, that is, among those people who do not know much about computer science, and that using PCs just for facebook and email ... many still tie bitcoin to dark web, delinquency and hackers who ask for ransom...

there is still a long way to go unfortunately...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 04:43:34 PM
I look forward, bitcoin has a function that can help advance digital money and easy to use as an online transaction tool and help the economy of a country Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 04:33:56 PM
The foreseeable future of bitcoin is quite excellent as it is expanding now and it is acquiring well-liked presently and we are looking at many new customers started out to use it so bitcoin's future is quite secure.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 10:26:21 PM
Long term for bitcoin always seems affluent because it is modern and is constantly modifying. That means it is in no way the very same the day just before so that retains it new and new consumers to it will see that. That is the cause I consider bitcoin will constantly attractiveness to the general public because it is new to them and want to know a lot more about it, if it is rising in value that is.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 07, 2017, 11:36:09 AM
I like bitcoin price go up and touch 5000$+ according to analyzers and hope their price will stable and make the stability in the market because all altcoins are depend on bitcoin movement.

I hope so too. Seeing its constant uptrend over the course of the year, I would say that Bitcoin has a very bright future ahead of it. Many exciting things have happened with the pioneer cryptocurrency, and it is only the beginning.

Add to this a block size increase and the Lightning Network, and Bitcoin will become stronger and better than ever. It would be only a matter of time before Bitcoin grows into a fully mature cryptocurrency for the masses.

The way I see it, Bitcoin will remain as king of crypto in the markets, as many altcoins are dependant on its price movements. It is the reserve currency of the majority of altcoins in existence. Just my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 11:22:23 PM
I like bitcoin price go up and touch 5000$+ according to analyzers and hope their price will stable and make the stability in the market because all altcoins are depend on bitcoin movement.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
August 25, 2017, 01:21:45 PM
I'm pretty sure the future of bitcoin is really bright especially with that big price for each coin. People will notice bitcoin and when people start using bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will become more higher and bitcoin can be the next gold or even to be the most popular online currency for online transaction.
I completely agree with you on this issue. I also think that Bitcoin will shine in the future. day by day it is becoming a popular platform for making money through saving and investment. that is why people are getting involved with this platform and getting benefit from doing business here.
Pages:
Jump to: