Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 61. (Read 119585 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
June 14, 2017, 04:10:26 AM
I'm sure future bitcoin will continue either, this is because of the ever increasing user so prices continue to go up, I expect bitcoin can last up to 20 years into the future.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
June 14, 2017, 02:41:43 AM
If you see some countries have successfully adopted bitcoin and officially declared legality of bitcoin, this certainly provides a positive support about development of bitcoin in future, and it is likely that bitcoin will become a global currency that can be used for various financial transactions.
I agree with you on this issue, recently Japan has approved Bitcoin as a legal currency, many countries are thinking about to allow bitcoin as same as Japan, not only that but also many private sectors are receiving bitcoin as a payment tool. so it is very clear that bitcoin will shine in the future...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 14, 2017, 12:51:55 AM
If you see some countries have successfully adopted bitcoin and officially declared legality of bitcoin, this certainly provides a positive support about development of bitcoin in future, and it is likely that bitcoin will become a global currency that can be used for various financial transactions.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
DREAMS ONLINE
June 14, 2017, 12:14:28 AM
When South korea and Japan officially legalize bitcoin, then I'm quite sure that the future of the bitcoin will be brilliant. This will be followed by other countries even later trade between countries will be using bitcoin.

When the countries like Japan ,S.Korea,Canada,UK,Australia ,Sweden,US,Denmark and more countries accepted BTC definitely other countries will have to think seriously about BTC approval to fight global economic challenges.  
Activity: 714
June 14, 2017, 12:09:31 AM
When South korea and Japan officially legalize bitcoin, then I'm quite sure that the future of the bitcoin will be brilliant. This will be followed by other countries even later trade between countries will be using bitcoin.
Asian stock in 2017 only gain17% aproximately but the value of bitcoin was increase 124%. I think those two countries legalize bitcoin because a lot of their citizens invest in it. I am sure that more countries will accept bitcoin in the future. Especially Asian countries.
Activity: 518
June 13, 2017, 11:38:30 PM
Activity: 308
June 13, 2017, 08:51:44 PM
decentralized,,
 what it is, and how it works for bitcoin to be accepted as currency. maybe you could please explain the language that can be understood by a layman like me
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
June 13, 2017, 08:19:18 PM
That future still remains the same as it was 1 year ago and that it will rule the world economy one day.
Yes it can be legalized and accept by the government as a money. Time will come that this can be used by business man to transact to other people around the world. I see bitcoin in future as a popular one where almost all people used it.
Activity: 308
June 13, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
I am very curious about future
I have one question in my head
In future, will be appear another crypto currency like bitcoin? or another Satoshi Nakamoto?

Activity: 924
Merit: 505
June 13, 2017, 08:00:50 PM
As i can see bitcoin now have a good future to those people believe on it some are have a lot of bitcoin they hold it for a long time. They want to keep it because they see that bitcoin is a good for the future.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 08:00:17 PM
Sincerely the one who uses the bitcoin has something to reproach himself ...
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 13, 2017, 07:45:25 PM
With some countries that have adopted bitcoin this is certainly a positive support of course for development of bitcoin as a digital currency that has highest value in market crypto
the future can't be predicted with those small factors only. bitcoin need a lot of active user / spender to make the bitcoin itself keep circulating and survive for very very long time and has a promising business. so far so good , we all can see there's a lot of good sign rather than the bad one isn't it? hopefully.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
June 13, 2017, 07:25:14 PM
I do believed that Bitcoin will become a world currency and if that really be happen many of the bitcoin believer
will instantly millionaire if they hold hold more than enough money into bitcoin.
Right bitcoin will soon  become a future currency because many people know about the power of bitcoin and I slated that they will started converted business to bitcoin transaction.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 13, 2017, 07:00:40 PM
Now with bitcoin, everything is clear. While he will be on the rise because many are counting on the growth rates and try to keep a bitcoin to make money, but what will happen when the market will come to saturation. The price may stabilize and even fall. It will be a real panic.

Panic is always present for every coin once it's price dumping. It is usual. But bitcoin now is in the grave danger due to ETH. ETH is now getting too much volume and closed to btc. ETH can overtake btc in few years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
June 13, 2017, 06:45:42 PM
Now with bitcoin, everything is clear. While he will be on the rise because many are counting on the growth rates and try to keep a bitcoin to make money, but what will happen when the market will come to saturation. The price may stabilize and even fall. It will be a real panic.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
June 13, 2017, 06:41:07 PM
That way government will never succeed in their plan to bring I down. Bitcoin and blockchain technology is sophisticated matter and it is a part of internet itself where the transactions are confirmed on the roadmap of complex internet. It uses personal PC's to complex miners to confirm the node and works completely publicly. When it is about public interest banks will not be able to change the course of it. The government if try to regulate it then bitcoin will be revolted for the price that government has to pay.
Yes I believe if the poor class comes to know about the bitcoin and they start using the bitcoin, it will be much better for both the bitcoin and its user future. If we make the Bitcoin a status symbol which should never be because of its core function. It will never help the Bitcoin to grow further because a specific class will keep it just like the gold and diamonds. 

The problem is that because of the current scaling issue, the poor are outpriced for bitcoin. The transaction fees right now are way too high. Bitcoin will have to scale to become adoptable and adopted by the world's poor. Potentially, it can also become a store of value for them given the finite number of units that can exist. This would be great for populations dealing with hyperinflation.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
June 13, 2017, 06:36:31 PM
I do believed that Bitcoin will become a world currency and if that really be happen many of the bitcoin believer
will instantly millionaire if they hold hold more than enough money into bitcoin.
Maybe its a form of investment that everything will be good intire world. But become world currency in the future i think won't happen because many more people knew nothing of bitcoin especially in isolated areas.
Yes the holders and the believer of bitcoin are now millionaire.
This can be argumentative because we don't know how to define a "world currency" yet. But in terms of usage maybe I think we can count Bitcoin as one to be a world currency because it has many users that accept Bitcoin all around the world. And to keep up to my point I don't think it will relate to the price that much if the demand is not yet significant to the world's population maybe at around 15-20% we will see a drastic price change of Bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
June 13, 2017, 06:30:49 PM
Maybe its a form of investment that everything will be good intire world. But become world currency in the future i think won't happen because many more people knew nothing of bitcoin especially in isolated areas.
Yes the holders and the believer of bitcoin are now millionaire.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
June 13, 2017, 05:41:20 PM
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
June 13, 2017, 12:37:27 PM
Its future looks nice to everyone but this is not true. Its network is totally useless and this is causing too much problem now.
Pages:
Jump to: