Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 97. (Read 119586 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 03, 2016, 03:38:15 AM
yeah, I hope bitcoin has a bright future as it is today

Yeah, since 4 days ago until now, the price of bitcoin is increase so high and it's make the future of bitcoin more better and bright. I'm sure the future of bitcoin is very2 bright.

That's a sign of the good future of bitcoin remember after 4 days the price of bitcoin increase and that's really fast and a good thing to predict.
That bitcoin does have a really good future.
the future of bitcoin is pretty bright. look at the present position of bitcoin. it is quite stable. it look like that in next months it will touch a high level. on other side the interest of the people towards bitcoin is also appreciable. people are building their confidence on bitcoin. they are investing their flat currency.

stable for the moment and indication that it will go up any time now once again expect next price to be around 570-580 and preparation for high jump after that
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 02, 2016, 07:33:35 AM

Yeah, since 4 days ago until now, the price of bitcoin is increase so high and it's make the future of bitcoin more better and bright. I'm sure the future of bitcoin is very2 bright.

That's a sign of the good future of bitcoin remember after 4 days the price of bitcoin increase and that's really fast and a good thing to predict.
the future of bitcoin is pretty bright. look at the present position of bitcoin. it is quite stable. it look like that in next months it will touch a high level. on other side the interest of the people towards bitcoin is also appreciable. people are building their confidence on bitcoin. they are investing their flat currency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 02, 2016, 07:22:54 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 02, 2016, 07:06:41 AM

Strength in Numbers
June 02, 2016, 06:58:41 AM

The future of bitcoin is really bright and it is going to happen for sure, because we really know that it has the potential of being the most well known
crypto currency and digital money in the world.
And it is being stronger day after day by its demand of the users and stores , merchants that are accepting it.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 02, 2016, 06:40:48 AM

sure it have price is up in last week this is good more people are involved in this this is good to halving is near this is also good
what more do we need except for price to go up that is no question at all
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 02, 2016, 06:31:16 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 01, 2016, 11:45:42 AM
There are correct if they dont want to follow join them. They think that they can drop the price of bitcoin and its not that easy. bitcoin composes of so many people shares that know bitcoin will not go down that far and they now that the price will increase not going down. So they decided to keep the bitcoin on the wallet until it increases again. Cheesy
Activity: 196
May 21, 2016, 12:21:55 AM
The future of the bitcoin is pretty good if you ask me, the bitcoin has such a good future compared with other currency's.
i 100% agree with you. the future of bitcoin is looking very good. people are joining bitcoin. i personally know so many people who are using bitcoin. they have store them. they have joined signature campaign. they are earning a good amount.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
May 20, 2016, 06:50:34 PM
Future is full light for Bitcoin.It has reached so far and successfully survived through thick and thin.The most important thing which made it where it is today is it was not taken serious competitor.Bitcoin's future now is easy to predict that is very healthy and stable.Just good will happen no doubt anymore.
I think in the future we will be facing tough competitor on the side of the digital currency itself. for now I have found no one can match as digital currency bitcoin. but we will not know in the future

Yes it facing though competitors right now as you can see many altcoins are created to make competation to it but still bitcoin is at the top of them all and really bitcoin surpass the challenge for years past and thats make him a stong crypto currency existing, but its to early now to predicts its future we  dont knew what may happen to it in future because many incomiNg struggles and acceptance will made in future
Activity: 504
May 20, 2016, 06:06:41 PM
Future is full light for Bitcoin.It has reached so far and successfully survived through thick and thin.The most important thing which made it where it is today is it was not taken serious competitor.Bitcoin's future now is easy to predict that is very healthy and stable.Just good will happen no doubt anymore.
I think in the future we will be facing tough competitor on the side of the digital currency itself. for now I have found no one can match as digital currency bitcoin. but we will not know in the future
Activity: 616
May 20, 2016, 05:45:03 PM
The future of the bitcoin is pretty good if you ask me, the bitcoin has such a good future compared with other currency's.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 20, 2016, 04:18:03 PM
Bitcoin is in for a tough ride at the moment, since blocks are full and Core refuses to implement on-chain scaling via either a static or dynamic blocksize increase, and Segwit/LN are still basically years away from being released.

Also, the halvening is coming up and it's highly unlikely there will be any significant increase in the BTC price, which means some 50% of mining operations are going to become unprofitable. Unless of course the BTC price doubles, but that is looking increasingly unlikely.

All in all, we're in for a bumpy ride. But I am hoping that these problems will make BTC stronger for it in the long run.

Blocks are full which is causing people to up their transaction fees significantly in order to see their transaction get confirmed within a reasonable amount of time. If it stays like this I think that the average fee will come very close to 0.0002 this year instead of the 0.0001 that people normally are using.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
May 20, 2016, 04:02:10 PM
Bitcoin is already positioned for a very prosperous future, but a lot of what will happen comes down to how the whales and market manipulators decide to move the value of Bitcoin. A lot of them will be looking to make money off of manipulating Bitcoin and moving their money throughout other altcoins, so we'll have to keep that in mind and hope they are more intent on keeping Bitcoin alive rather than running off with money.
Activity: 196
May 20, 2016, 03:55:21 PM
although it is hard time to believe on bitcoin. but if we look the trend about bitcoin that is very much positive. the number of people entering the bitcoin form is increasing day by day. so we can say that the future of bitcoin is very bright.
legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2016, 02:46:35 PM
Bitcoin is in for a tough ride at the moment, since blocks are full and Core refuses to implement on-chain scaling via either a static or dynamic blocksize increase, and Segwit/LN are still basically years away from being released.

Also, the halvening is coming up and it's highly unlikely there will be any significant increase in the BTC price, which means some 50% of mining operations are going to become unprofitable. Unless of course the BTC price doubles, but that is looking increasingly unlikely.

All in all, we're in for a bumpy ride. But I am hoping that these problems will make BTC stronger for it in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
May 20, 2016, 02:18:13 PM

i hope you are right, because some new altcoin, sometimes make me doubt with future of bitcoin, like ETHERUM now very popular and big market like bitstamp, coinbase now add etherum.

sometimes i think bitoin will be dead after unmineable, because bitcoin not have POS feature for running full nodes, also miner will use his hardwate to mining other cryptocurrency

yes, you are right. other e-currency will arise soon. it was the same with e-gold and others. Bitcoin will continue to worth as long the black market will use it.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
May 20, 2016, 09:29:15 AM

i hope you are right, because some new altcoin, sometimes make me doubt with future of bitcoin, like ETHERUM now very popular and big market like bitstamp, coinbase now add etherum.

sometimes i think bitoin will be dead after unmineable, because bitcoin not have POS feature for running full nodes, also miner will use his hardwate to mining other cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
May 19, 2016, 05:27:59 AM
Strength in Numbers
May 19, 2016, 05:22:49 AM
bitcoin has a bright future. I see that bitcoin has a very good market share in the future. bitcoin movement now starting to stabilize and broad market circumstances. I think bitcoin will become a strong financial payment media.

That's true and bitcoin is on the way to get more popular, and it will be popular in future for sure, as people are now getting aware about it, So I think it has really good future ahead.

I'm not doubting that bitcoin is really on the high way for the future in getting more popular. It's for sure, and it is also good because of the upcoming
halving many investors will be encourage to get into bitcoin when they saw its good price.
Pages:
Jump to: