Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 101. (Read 119586 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 07, 2016, 01:42:14 PM
The future of Bitcoin is very bright

Yeah dude, everyone can said the future of bitcoin is bright but what kind of the bright future that you mean ? You can speak more details ababout it.

in my opinion "bright in future of bitcoin" Is we can use bitcoin everywhere as other currency, all country accept bitcoin as other currency, and the price of bitcoin very stable.

You cannot accept price stability in bitcoin for a longer period of time, it will keep on fluctuating in future too, but that is a part of bitcoin process and no big deal.

in fact in this moment bitcoin price stable at price $400-$500 for long time, not going under $400 and can't higher than it, for me it's stable .

Price stability means price stucking at single point,  you cannot keep the margin of $100 in that criteria, people are making  profits even if it fluctuates for $10.

No, price stability also means that the price always rises and do not decline. And currently this is what happening with the bitcoins. The price of the coins is constantly increasing and it is the proof of bright future of the coins.

rising price is not stability at all, it is still some kind of unstable market and may also be called volatile. the stable price means price staying at a fixed rate with very small percentage of changes just like the price of dollar, euro, jrp, rur,.... against each other which is with little change.

If you are expecting price stability then that is never possible in bitcoin, but in future we will see many users and businesses starting to  use bitcoin.
I think Bitcoin traders don't mind the price never being fully stable as that gives them the chance to use the volatility in their favor to earn money. No volatility will bore people.

People loves price volatility when it comes to bitcoin, if there is no volatility it will ruin their dream of making quick profits in short term, people don't like price stability in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
May 07, 2016, 01:23:14 PM

Yeah dude, everyone can said the future of bitcoin is bright but what kind of the bright future that you mean ? You can speak more details ababout it.

in my opinion "bright in future of bitcoin" Is we can use bitcoin everywhere as other currency, all country accept bitcoin as other currency, and the price of bitcoin very stable.

You cannot accept price stability in bitcoin for a longer period of time, it will keep on fluctuating in future too, but that is a part of bitcoin process and no big deal.

in fact in this moment bitcoin price stable at price $400-$500 for long time, not going under $400 and can't higher than it, for me it's stable .

Price stability means price stucking at single point,  you cannot keep the margin of $100 in that criteria, people are making  profits even if it fluctuates for $10.

No, price stability also means that the price always rises and do not decline. And currently this is what happening with the bitcoins. The price of the coins is constantly increasing and it is the proof of bright future of the coins.

rising price is not stability at all, it is still some kind of unstable market and may also be called volatile. the stable price means price staying at a fixed rate with very small percentage of changes just like the price of dollar, euro, jrp, rur,.... against each other which is with little change.

If you are expecting price stability then that is never possible in bitcoin, but in future we will see many users and businesses starting to  use bitcoin.
I think Bitcoin traders don't mind the price never being fully stable as that gives them the chance to use the volatility in their favor to earn money. No volatility will bore people.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2016, 01:01:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 07, 2016, 12:18:45 PM

Activity: 602
May 07, 2016, 11:20:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
May 07, 2016, 11:13:34 AM
The future of bitcoin will depend on the price of bitcoin at the time of halving, if price goes higher then we will see many new investors entering into the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
May 07, 2016, 10:48:23 AM
Below is an paragraph from http://www.coindesk.com/2016%E2%80%8A-brought-bitcoin-awakening/ that is something that I predicted at the start of this thread.

Imagine if China started buying up large amounts of bitcoin – would the rest of the world governments stand idly by and watch? I don’t think so – so my prediction here is that by 2017, governments will become the largest buyers of bitcoin, pushing the price up to new highs.

It’s always easy to make outlandish predictions. My goal for this post was to outline what I think the tailwinds are behind bitcoin.

I don’t know if the price is going to $1,000 or $10,000 – but I do know that it is going up. If I was forced to predict, I would say that it would hit $1000+ in 2016 and $3000+ in 2017.
Activity: 658
May 07, 2016, 09:31:01 AM

I think fluctuation occurs because the user is still very little so that each user or large investors can manipulate the prices very easily I once heard someone that if a user is already very much fluctuations may disappear, see that bitcoin users continues to grow possibly in future fluctuations is not there
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 07, 2016, 08:11:47 AM
For me for the future of Bitcoin is can be recognized by many people in the world, as the first crypto currency. For use as it does with the money which we normally use every day.
Activity: 812
May 07, 2016, 08:07:48 AM
It is hard to predict the value of Bitcoin and what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem because it is a currency so we just have to wait and see.
But the most people are hoping of course that the value is going to be more worth and that is logic.

Bitcoin has started to grow now and it is also becoming more popular day by day which are the positive indications that bitcoin has a bright future ahead.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
May 07, 2016, 07:58:02 AM
It is hard to predict the value of Bitcoin and what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem because it is a currency so we just have to wait and see.
But the most people are hoping of course that the value is going to be more worth and that is logic.
Activity: 546
May 07, 2016, 07:17:15 AM
I hope in the future more and more stores that accept payments through bitcoin and more and more bitcoin communities are growing
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 07, 2016, 06:45:21 AM
The future of bitcoin is very reliability and we can say that it will have a progress because many people now are using bitcoins.
And there are also big companies are investing into it, like steam they are accepting bitcoins already.
Activity: 476
May 07, 2016, 06:26:18 AM
This is best for now and would be very nice to stay as it is. Bitcoin needs stability if we thinking about bitcoin as money or payment system. Stability and if price moving for 10 or 20 $ this is still good and speculants can make money also. But if price  varies more then this, we would have problem in  future.
Activity: 532
May 07, 2016, 06:13:24 AM

yeah for bitcoin move more than $5 in the short term it may still be said to fluctuate even though we are at the level of $400-$500 is quite long time. but still very quick price movement of $440- $470 very quickly and I think that includes fluctuations of bitcoin
Activity: 910
May 07, 2016, 05:33:00 AM

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
May 07, 2016, 05:13:23 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 07, 2016, 04:48:15 AM

What fascinates many people is not what Bitcoin is today. Instead, the future possibilities of Bitcoin are seriously validating the idea of crypto-currencies eventually coming into the mainstream, alongside fiat currencies.
Activity: 952
May 07, 2016, 04:43:00 AM

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
May 07, 2016, 04:30:37 AM

Pages:
Jump to: