Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of BTC, ETH and LTC? - page 4. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 643
Merit: 264
June 05, 2018, 04:59:03 PM
In the last few months bitcoin has generally lost its majority spot in the total market cap. Ethereum has increased significantly in the past year. Altcoins have mostly seen most of the increase in value. Will see what happens next
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 01, 2018, 11:41:35 PM
For me, I think both BTC, ETH and LTC are having a bright future ahead. I have read one article in the past couple of weeks that Bitcoin could replace cash in 10 or more years. As we all know, change is coming. We are now entering into the digital era and it continues to evolve over and over. Blockchain is the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 10:59:56 PM
vitalik buterin team is focus to update eth network with many feature. so I very confident when invest into eth. bitcoin is the other side. even bitcoin core doesn't any big update but I still believe people keep invest into bitcoin even it's slow or too expensive
Yep Bitcoin is an asset that all investors always want to own because Bitcoin's value has grown over time and more and more countries are adopting Bitcoin in recent times. This will have a huge impact on this market in the future because only Bitcoins will increase, all other coins will increase and have maintained this rule for 10 years. Personally, I still believe in Bitcoin because this king is sure to be No.1 in the future
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
June 01, 2018, 10:30:49 PM
vitalik buterin team is focus to update eth network with many feature. so I very confident when invest into eth. bitcoin is the other side. even bitcoin core doesn't any big update but I still believe people keep invest into bitcoin even it's slow or too expensive
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 09:34:39 PM
Yes I think Bitcoin and Ethereum only have a future with it because of the huge amount of Bitcoin and Ethereum income, and that's just Altcoin is well known for its high prices. I'm sure the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin will recover a few months later do not have to worry about the situation. Stay patient and stay calm.
In general, three coin, I see the high growth potential is still ETH, this is a potential coin and can reach further in the future, now there are many people holding ETH, so may be a In the most potent coins in the future, they will go to the moon. Do not fall like other coins.
Activity: 360
June 01, 2018, 08:59:53 PM
In the first of May 2008, the use of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) began for the first time, and due to the widespread response in such a short time, experts believe that it will soon become the world's financial instrument. There is some reason for the popularity of some, as well as cryptocurrency also has some important features, due to which the future of cryptocurrency is called "green light futures". The reasons are:

1. This is the safest transaction medium so that you do not have any unnecessary information.
2. The banking system can be easily hacked by hackers, but in the blockchain system, hackers can hack into million-million blocks at the same time and then get access to your account which is completely impossible.
3. You do not have to go to an institution to make money, from anywhere, you can complete the transaction at any time. Hopefully, the content you read is, what is the crypt information, how it works and its future. For more details, visit the Wiki page.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 08:06:09 PM
Firstly you should know the definition of BTC, ETH and LTC. What make them different from other coins? Then you analyse them, the market, When you finish all thing, you'll see the future of them
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 01, 2018, 07:24:02 PM
the future of ethereum, bitcoin and litecoins, it seems that among the three coins that will survive is ethereum and bitcoin because both of them have a very good effect and the hook also has a good development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 06:38:10 PM
There was a hope and there is a hope rigth now, because the market is still not in the best condition it can be, lol. still not.
In future I think all crypto currency are going to have high value and high demand but the most wanted currency is going to be bitcoin forever, bitcoin will be at leading position among all crypto currency in future, bitcoin will be the most powerful and strongest currency of the future, bitcoin has high potential and it will never get down for long time it keep on changing its price time to time.
Activity: 108
June 01, 2018, 11:23:11 AM
Both of them are very good. bitcoin, ethereum, litecoins The best coin  in the current market.
I think bitcoin and ethereum will be used around the world as a digital coin in the future.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
I believe that in the coming years these coins ETH/BTC will achieve universal recognition of the world and will become the most expensive and popular
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
June 01, 2018, 10:35:13 AM
Why Bitcoin Cash is not taken into account. I think BCH will gradually gain capitalization and correspondingly increase in price, according to the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
June 01, 2018, 09:48:45 AM
How do you predict all of the future three crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) by looking at current market conditions. Is there any hope of recovering?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/16/cryptocurrency-sell-off-bitcoin-and-ethereum-performing-better.html
to predict and analyze Crypto BTC ETH and LTC  even with other altcoin can certainly recover the price again, but whether it takes a long time or just a few months later everything can be recovered again, all in crypto nothing is impossible, and I have confidence that everything will get better again, so for example we have a desire to invest at the current downward price, that's the right decision, and you should not doubt it, if you want to be a successful , you must be quick to take a decision.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 09:32:21 AM
Yes I think Bitcoin and Ethereum only have a future with it because of the huge amount of Bitcoin and Ethereum income, and that's just Altcoin is well known for its high prices. I'm sure the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin will recover a few months later do not have to worry about the situation. Stay patient and stay calm.
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
There was a hope and there is a hope rigth now, because the market is still not in the best condition it can be, lol. still not.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
June 01, 2018, 02:44:12 AM
These three coin is most powerful coin in cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin already reached $20,000 and it is possible to recover because we know the bitcoin ks number 1 and they have millions of investor.
Ethereum is possible to become next bitcoin but not this year maybe after 2 years from now or maybe 5 years and you will earn more profit if they really happen.
Litecoin is one of the coin who have chance to become ethereum once ethereum become king but we don't know what is the exact year.
Activity: 574
June 01, 2018, 02:34:28 AM
I see the future of bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin that still survive and still have a very high demand is bitcoin after that the second position will be held by ethereum because bitcoin has good development and has a very limited total supply so suitable for the future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 01:41:53 AM
Previously, I believed BTC, But last time, that belief is no longer. I'm afraid BTC is down

That's what they feel about the decreasing price of bitcoin, many people would afraid and most of them are newbies like you that didn't know the ability of bitcoin. You should know on what's the bitcoin potential and you need to know that it's price are too volatile.
This is the main reason why most of time we tell every new users to make good information and get knowledge about bitcoin before they go to invest in bitcoin, the reason behind this is that when bitcoin will be at decreasing level so they will not be afraid and will not mistake for selling at panic price, as bitcoin has high potential to overcome all lose within months but patience is key to get that success.
True when you learn to be patient for what may you want in the future you could ever be take on it in the future evwrything will be as good as people wanted for when blockchain gives more.
Everything in this crypto world is going to be fine and amazing. This is not much far from this time. We would be seeing a monarch of this price for bitcoins and other altcoins and the huge interest of people in crypto world. This all is just coming in few years. Break with your dreams and hold on. The best time is just about to come in few years. And the life would be ready to change.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 29, 2018, 06:41:52 PM
I think bitcoin and ethereum just have a future with it because of the huge amount of bitcoin and ethereum incomes. and see right now the phenomenon of ETH is grow up so fast. Altough LTC is growing up too but i still not sure.The future is still looking good for these coins.
BTC, ETH and LTC are three coin that have grown very strong in the same market, if you want to make long-term investments then surely these 3 coins will not let you down. The market is gradually recovering and this is the time for investors to choose for themselves the good coins to optimize the profits received in the uptrend season.
Activity: 926
May 29, 2018, 05:07:27 PM
of these three coins are bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin in my opinion that can survive for several years to come and can be very useful for society seems to be bitcoin and ethereum only.
Pages:
Jump to: