Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of BTC, ETH and LTC? - page 10. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 02:53:21 PM
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are the best cryptocurrency. I think they have got a bright future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
January 21, 2018, 02:42:42 PM
in long term here is what i think will happen:
ethereum
due to the serious scaling issues that it has, ETH will turn into a proper centralized cryptocurrency. it currently is centralized but nobody talks about it, but eventually as the blockchain size increases to something that only a super server (like master nodes) can handle the network will be centralized. this is never good for any crypto. it will stay around but it will be surpassed by other similar projects which are not yet centralized like it.
What makes you think Ethereum is centralized? In my opinion Ethereum is not really a cryptocurrency but rather a platform where decentralized apps can be build on. Also I don't get this sentence "it currently is centralized but nobody talks about it, but eventually as the blockchain size increases to something that only a super server (like master nodes) can handle the network will be centralized" don't you mean that it's currently decentralized instead of centralized? Don't get my wrong, I'm just interested in your opinion.

Until Viliak Buterian signs for the copyright to someone else we do not have any issue on having ethereum or ERC20 tokens. cryptocurrencies are regulated by any government we need to find the complete coin share has been controlled by corporates whales only.
As of now this is not time to consider ethereum is centralized money. Since everyone knows that ripple is kind of centralized crypto, still many stupids investing on this coins just looking for the profit alone.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 02:29:54 PM
The future of BTC, ETH and LTC are dominating and more valuable.In my opinion, these crypto-currencies will be leading position in the future. BTC, ETH and LTC will be the most powerful,strongest, most valuable crypto-currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 21, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
How do you predict all of the future three crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) by looking at current market conditions. Is there any hope of recovering?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/16/cryptocurrency-sell-off-bitcoin-and-ethereum-performing-better.html
Actually written subject a lil bit about dump but and if we say that future of 2 crypto with excluding LTC can be quite good subject.
BTC is the history and ETH will be the future also we can say for LTC will be and old story..
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
January 21, 2018, 02:11:01 PM
in long term here is what i think will happen:
ethereum
due to the serious scaling issues that it has, ETH will turn into a proper centralized cryptocurrency. it currently is centralized but nobody talks about it, but eventually as the blockchain size increases to something that only a super server (like master nodes) can handle the network will be centralized. this is never good for any crypto. it will stay around but it will be surpassed by other similar projects which are not yet centralized like it.
What makes you think Ethereum is centralized? In my opinion Ethereum is not really a cryptocurrency but rather a platform where decentralized apps can be build on. Also I don't get this sentence "it currently is centralized but nobody talks about it, but eventually as the blockchain size increases to something that only a super server (like master nodes) can handle the network will be centralized" don't you mean that it's currently decentralized instead of centralized? Don't get my wrong, I'm just interested in your opinion.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2018, 12:39:57 PM
How do you predict all of the future three crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) by looking at current market conditions. Is there any hope of recovering?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/16/cryptocurrency-sell-off-bitcoin-and-ethereum-performing-better.html

Of course. These three are included in the top 5 crypto coins and are pretty much well established already. They're still a top investment option if you're looking for a coin to hold for some time. The current market condition is temporary as it has been all the time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 21, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

of course ETH its better more than BTC. , I'am following BTC on this time not good for payment because fees is expensive more than ETH.
but if I want to buy something I will be pay with STR or XLM .
fast transaction and low fees.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
Now the market is on the correction. After correction, there is always a price increase. Therefore, everything will be fine with crypto-currencies. Soon they will grow again in price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

I don't think that we need to think about the future of these coins because these are not those dumped coin for which we need to take tension .
If you will compare the price of these three coins then you will found that these coins are really at very high price of than what they were in past ( except etherium coin ) .
Well here we should see towards the future then we will find that only few numbers of the coins are powerful and these are in those coins list .
After btc etherium, dash , litecoin  are options for the traders to have big valued coins and I don't think that we should have any objection to have priority coin after bitcoin for the trading with altcoins .
Activity: 504
January 21, 2018, 03:34:31 AM
The future of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoins is very good when viewed from the current developments. Maybe btc, eth, ltc will be the digital currency in the future that is used all over the world
No one out of us can be sure about anything which will happen in the near future. In case of crypto coins, there are likely chances that all the top rated crypto coins like that of bitcoin may experience a very bright future as they are having lot of potential in making their good name in the market and this is what most of the crypto coins are doing at the very present time as well.
We have to see at every cryptocurrency from the long term cycle as in the first place those coins that OP were referring has come up to their current value after many trials and problems that had encountered, every coins will fall and rely under bitcoin as this was the Pioneer and the leading coin of all time. Although, the market is changing from time to time still don't see other coins to stood up and make bitcoin to go under them.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
January 21, 2018, 02:45:15 AM
The future of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoins is very good when viewed from the current developments. Maybe btc, eth, ltc will be the digital currency in the future that is used all over the world
No one out of us can be sure about anything which will happen in the near future. In case of crypto coins, there are likely chances that all the top rated crypto coins like that of bitcoin may experience a very bright future as they are having lot of potential in making their good name in the market and this is what most of the crypto coins are doing at the very present time as well.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:43:30 PM
nothing can predict Crypto-currency but one thing is that,if you are a investor you should have the capability of holding the coins at the right time. Wink
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
January 18, 2018, 01:58:33 PM
Well this article is a nice one and I have read it recently, let me tell you one thing about the future of these cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin. All these three cryptocurrencies are providing some best services in the crypto industry and they are the top 3 coins of the cryptocurrency market as they are showing nice chart analysis and their price behaviour is very stable and trending comparing to other cryptocurrency charts that shows that people are highly invested their money in these coins and they are having high potential to give you good returns based on the long-term investment. SO forget to invest here in these three coins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 18, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
There is always a time that it will be going up.
It just hurts more now considering that bitcoin have grown to a price nobody expected.
That is why when it goes down it breaks our heart.
But if you really look at its history it is just the same. It climbs to higher value then goes down. It is just simple fluctuation which does not happen with commodities.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 18, 2018, 12:32:20 PM
all three coins are the best coins of all cryptocurrencies. well, can be sure that the development of cryptocurrency will make the 3 coins to be better. in the future, the three coins will get better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
The future of BTC, ETH and LTC

We can not determine the future of BTC, ETH and LTC.

But one thing is certain: 2018 is the year of the boom in the cryptocurrency market
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
Actually we need to see at cryptocurrency from the long-term angle. and i want to predict about BTC,ETH,and LTC will increase again. already increasing these are in the market. actually Bitcoin is one of the crucial currency in the crapto market and it will always stay on top with huge market cap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 01:42:43 PM
I always have a good feeling for these three coins, I am sure they will go back up and regain their heyday even though time can not be determined yet. this is a good time to buy.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 17, 2018, 01:05:04 PM
Any hope of recovering?

LoL, it will be much more than a hope, they will certainly recover as they have done 1000 times already. Just be strong and don't panic.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Actually we can't predict what happen by these coins in the near future, that was the hard thing to do we can't exactly predicted crypto currencies. Besides, As you've mentions these coins i think is a good coins and it has a strong fundamental coins and they have team to develop. All you have to do now is hold as what i have read on your given link it takes a month of recovering in all coins, so just hold it now and wait for the right time to sell your coins.
All coin in the world of cryptocurrencies can not be predicted. Look at the current price has decreased very drastically, but some time ago bitcoin prices are at the top rates. It's true with what you say that we should be calm and also try to be patient because things can happen. We all have dreamed that in times of cryptocurrency it could be used much more and we are already on the right track. Implementation and maintain the development of cryptocurrencies become an important thing that we must do in order to maintain the condition for the better. The opportunity is still there and if we can run it well then the price of coins can increase again.
Pages:
Jump to: