Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 3992 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 12
there is no future for crypto currency without bitcoin. Bitcoin is the foremost cryptocurrency and still holds a pride of place Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think, bitcoin is the king of all crypto and almost all crypto has bitcoin based price, so if market without bitcoin it will not appeal and may not develop well and will be death for other coins
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
To me bitcoin is like a backbone to human being in crypto world, so I don't think it can die down for altcoin... Because all other coins in crypto world depends on there bedrock... Which is bitcoin!so for bitcoin to die for them I think will be difficult
Activity: 30
Bitcoin is the first so I think if bitcoin is not in the crypto market,chances are the other coins will not last long because bitcoin is the king and mother of all coins and bitcoin is very popular first when compared to other coins,and I think crypto market will not lasts longer,and this will significantly reduce confidence in cryptocurrency and can permanently paralyze the entire market.
Activity: 36
If bitcoin does not exist in the market then public confidence in other crypto currencies also declines.Bitcoin as a leader and pioneer crypto currency has a major influence in the crypto currency market.Although later in the crypto there will be some other coins that will be the new founders of all coins.But I see that it will not have potential compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
We all know that bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency. So if bitcoin is not exist well.. I think Crypto currencies are useless.
Activity: 84
the first coin of the crypto world begins with the existence of bitcoin, so bitcoin is the leader of all coins, it seems unlikely that crypto goes without bitcoin, bitcoin will not die as long as there are still many devotees .
Activity: 845
I'm sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve so invest now is a very good and profitable option, let alone a sign of recovery is already happening and we immediately get a $ 10k price in August.
Activity: 252
as we know, bitcoin is a symbol of cryptocurrency. very hard to imagine if the crypto market without bitcoin.I think without the bitcoin crypto market will not have many fans or investors in it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I don't think, there would be any future without Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all altcoin and 99% of trade against Bitcoin just like US dollars in stock exchange. So I can't imagine any future, however, some other coin might have competition with Bitcoin, such as Ether. But still, Bitcoin will rule for a long time.
we do not know what it will be to market a crypto without bitcoin, which I know, it will trigger many things, especially panic sell, and of course very much the price of dump altcoin, even ETH. well, i think like that.
Activity: 317
I think i cant imagine the crypto without bitcoin caus bitcoin is our foundation and bitcoin is the first known crypto or get high like that so i dont the future of crypto market without bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
The crypto market has and will have the foundations on bitcoin which is its reference. I very much doubt that such a market can exist without bitcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
I don't think, there would be any future without Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all altcoin and 99% of trade against Bitcoin just like US dollars in stock exchange. So I can't imagine any future, however, some other coin might have competition with Bitcoin, such as Ether. But still, Bitcoin will rule for a long time.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin is the king of all the crypto currency. It has the most market capacity. so it will be tough for crypto market to sustain without btc.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

Yeah,your definetly right all about whats you stated in this statement thats without bitcoin the cryptocurrency have low in  progress and cannot  moving forwards to its goal to become an alternate someday of fiat,therefore we conclude that's bitcoins is the mainsource or the life of cryptocurrency because what ever happen to btc  all altcoins price been affected.
Activity: 490
Actually according to my opinion, it is impossible the future of crypto Market without Bitcoin. I must know that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrncy in the world. On the other hand it is first digital cryptocurrncy. Smiley Wink
It is true of your opinion that bitcoin will still exist because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins, and the cryptocurrency market is based on bitcoin,
I think bitcoin will still exist for the future.
copper member
Activity: 364
Actually according to my opinion, it is impossible the future of crypto Market without Bitcoin. I must know that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrncy in the world. On the other hand it is first digital cryptocurrncy. Smiley Wink
Activity: 140
cryptocurrencies are now in a age, that are fighting and competing with each other to keep their market value up by gaining people attention. Top leaders of the cryptocurrency will probably replace each other.
Activity: 27
There is no future of crypto without bitcoins. If it collapses, all this will go to zero. We may see the money going to another investment medium.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
absolutely any person now who hears the word bitcoin is of great value in it. my opinion is that he will live on, this is our future, good and bad will only be known after a while
Pages:
Jump to: