Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 3986 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I wouldn't say; without bitcoin, the crypto market is dead but the success of cryptocurrencies largely depend on bitcoin. Since bitcoin has been the driving force of the crypto market. Its value determines the value of most other crypto coins. So as bitcoin spikes to a greater height, so will it pull along most of the other crypto coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the king of crypto and I think if crypto without bitcoin will become like a kingdom without a king and of course the kingdom will falter. Bitcoin can't be separated from crypto, because bitcoin is the basis of crypto.

True,  bitcoin is the king of crypto currency.  I believe that bitcoin has a good future and will last longer because it is being used in the world now. It is very hard to think that someday bitcoin will be separated from crypto market since it is the king of crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Without bitcoin there is no market of cryptocurrencies, it is that simple, if bitcoin were to disappear I will not invest in any other cryptocurrency and I am sure that I am not the only one with that kind of mentality, so without bitcoin there will not be a coin that everyone can take as the point of reference of the market, and if the amount of scam icos was not enough already there will be a flood of coins claiming their right to take that spot.
Activity: 280
I don't think that the subject is feasible to happen as bitcoin is baseline of alts with respect to the  crypto market.  I believe bitcoin will continue to lead in the crypto market and will further to continue it's market growth as many people are continuing to support btc.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
It is very difficult to say that without bitcoin the crypto market has no future. Although bitcoin has the highest market cap and volume, the crypto community is a rapidly growing community. There are some altcoins that have high potential of becoming like bitcoin in some few years to come....
Activity: 154
bitcoin-leader, without it there will be chaos in the market, it is the best of its kind
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
If Bitcoin dives down more, the "investors" should be blamed for it. The general public still don't trust Bitcoin or crypto-currency in general because it is being used as an investment rather than as a currency which is why Bitcoin was made in the first place.

If Bitcoin is used as a currency and always in circulation. The public will trust and use it more. Because this will shows Bitcoin's true value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The future of crypto largely depends on bitcoin. Crypto enthusiasts will do everything possible to make the crypto market relatively stable. Many have invested hugely in Crypto especially bitcoin. Bitcoin has stood the test of time despite the negative speculations around this amazing digital currency.  Bitcoin is certainly holding the crypto market.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
Crypto market has no futre withoit bitcoin, I believe that the crypto market will fall if bitcoin will fall into zero value. Because bitcoin is the center of the crypto field. It is really important on crypto because the trust of the investors is always on It. So then if the investors lost thier trust the crypto will really fall.
Activity: 78
Despite  recent market downfall bitcoins is still holding the whole cryptoworld on it's shoulders.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin is always a king of cryptocurrency, and altcoins also developing even follow the bitcoin price, and bitcoin is worthy of being a king, because bitcoin is always in the memory of the world community, and bitcoin prices are still good. and it will be in a great position
Activity: 410
Without falling there is no growth.The market situation is quite normal.It is due to the General situation in the world,not only with crypto-currencies.Now there is an active coordination and regulation of the new economic movement.Everything will settle.For bitcoin, just not worth it to worry.Much more is to settle for new coins that come out to trade now.Bitcoin is the starting point of the entire cryptographic community,which at the moment is very numerous and meaningful.Everything will be fine.We love bitcoin and will never leave it)))))))
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
bitcoin is the king of crypto market and without bitcoin crypto is nothing and we are currently passing an important year and after this year happy days are coming for crypto too.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Bitcoin is the king of crypto and I think if crypto without bitcoin will become like a kingdom without a king and of course the kingdom will falter. Bitcoin can't be separated from crypto, because bitcoin is the basis of crypto.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
bitcoin took the lead among all the other crypto coins! I think that now bitcoin will not go anywhere! There may be other crypto coins with a large capitalization, and then we will not turn to the rise or fall of bitcoin!
well, everyone would have thought that it would cause a massive dump that happened to the altcoin. maybe it will be different when bitcoin has been replaced by other coins, but I think, altcoins without bitcoin will of course cause price damage for now.
Activity: 154
Yes bitcoin is the largest market cap and Bitcoin is part of world economy, now days more people knows about bitcoin.in 2020 bitcoin will be in top 3 in worlds largest currency list,Lot of people using bitcoin transactions, without any third party we can transfer money in low fees.and no one can track the transactions.when next bubble happen the bitcoin price will reach in top level again.wait and soon I think to be top 5 largest currency in the world is enough to prove that bitcoin is a currency that can be used for everyone. USD and EUR are the top currencies in the world, even bitcoin can't beat them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bitcoin took the lead among all the other crypto coins! I think that now bitcoin will not go anywhere! There may be other crypto coins with a large capitalization, and then we will not turn to the rise or fall of bitcoin!
Activity: 630
Without a Saul,how body can survive on the earth. Like that, crypto World  can not complete the business of investment without bitcoin because it is a base crypto world.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Some day, but not today, I think. Altcoins need more and more time. Bitcoin may not be quite as sturdy as we thought earlier, but it is still a very very strong player.
Activity: 50
Doesn't have bitcoin, the future would basically be private blockchains continued running by private associations on the course of action of trusted in servers that they pick. So instead of trustfulness, we'll be offered flowed trust or something.

It isn't achievable for another framework, code-base or customer base to simply supplant and start doing what bitcoin has been enhancing the circumstance appropriate around 10 years now. Bitcoin is in like manner the most held and most passed on crypto out there. It's the settlement cash of advanced types of cash. Imagining a crypto publicize without bitcoin wouldn't be possible as each one of those people wouldn't simply stop using it all things considered.

There was bitcoin without various cryptos and it can regardless exist alone. Of course, there can be no crypto organic network without bitcoin.A
Pages:
Jump to: