Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of cryptocurrency 2018-2021 - page 2. (Read 1928 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 11, 2018, 07:06:21 AM
I think your expectations for the courses of coins that you described at the beginning are too high. Of course, each of them is good in its own way, but in 2 years there will not be such a global breakthrough. The market is now more stable and smooth.

Everything is difficult to predict, what we think will improve in the future is not necessarily the case, many scam projects threaten the future of crypto because it will make investors afraid to put their money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 06:55:23 AM
Hello everyone,

Bitcoin has many drawbacks, slow transactions, high transfer fees, most of the funds are held by legal authorities such as FBI and Interpol and governments such as China and others.
These are just a few of the disadvantages that Bitcoin has.

This does not mean that the Bitcoin currency will stop rising in the near future, but not for long future.

What about the long term?

- Monero - will rise up to $5,000-$12,000

Bitcoin will grow more. You noticed right now fees are way lower then they were in December.   I disagree about shitcoins you mention. But you you seems to found Monero and you are right. Monero will be over $10k quite fast. Should take max 2-3 years.
In any case, the current time is only the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market. If the popularization of cryptocurrency will be very positive, then we will get very good results from our activities after some time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
November 11, 2018, 06:44:17 AM
Cryptocurrency will be around as long as the population of world support it.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
November 08, 2018, 03:12:30 PM
Hello everyone,

Bitcoin has many drawbacks, slow transactions, high transfer fees, most of the funds are held by legal authorities such as FBI and Interpol and governments such as China and others.
These are just a few of the disadvantages that Bitcoin has.

This does not mean that the Bitcoin currency will stop rising in the near future, but not for long future.

What about the long term?

- Monero - will rise up to $5,000-$12,000

Bitcoin will grow more. You noticed right now fees are way lower then they were in December.   I disagree about shitcoins you mention. But you you seems to found Monero and you are right. Monero will be over $10k quite fast. Should take max 2-3 years.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 03:57:32 AM
Future of crypto is bright to coin/ token thats have adoption in real business like payment or financing ecosystem like ripple development last week, coin have real product will survive in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 03:52:38 AM
I hope the future of the crypto will be more stable, there are now too many tokens to fluctuate, many tokens even have no purpose other than pumping and dump. I would like the capitalization of these trash to be poured into bluechip coin.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 03:20:20 AM
I think end 2019 some big change will happen in crypto market . That time altcoin will give good result .This is the time to buy some good altcoin.
Activity: 420
November 02, 2018, 05:28:00 PM
I honestly don't think we can make such detailed predictions about crypto future. We don't have the base for that. But what I would definitely say is that the next few years will be decisive of the fate of crypto.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 02, 2018, 05:19:55 PM
The future can strongly surprise us. The cryptocurrency will be used worldwide. I wait with great interest that to see it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 02, 2018, 05:12:17 PM
The crypto space is presently faced with lots of challenges, that make it hard to believe that there will be such rise in the prices of coins.
So many people come up with their speculations, but so many of them have not materialized.
Most coins are presently down and it seems whenever any of these coins want to rise, some are out there trying to draw them back. This is mostly done for their selfish gain.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 02, 2018, 04:27:32 PM
I think your expectations for the courses of coins that you described at the beginning are too high. Of course, each of them is good in its own way, but in 2 years there will not be such a global breakthrough. The market is now more stable and smooth.
Activity: 602
November 02, 2018, 04:17:48 PM
The idea for this period, the cryptocurrency has massively win the hearts of people around the world,I think it will be taken absolutely everywhere, in shops and supermarkets,and in many other places,and the demand will be quite different, and the capitalization of the market, too,as most of the money from the financial world will go into this market,and paper money will
Activity: 728
November 02, 2018, 04:05:45 PM
There is already second decade of existence of cryptocurrency. They have become commonplace and fewer people doubt their future. I think that in 2019 the growth of crypto, started in 2017 will continue.
Activity: 616
November 01, 2018, 11:53:08 AM
Yes prices dumped too much. But i think everything is really normal for crypto. I believe we will see another huge bull run in 2019 q4 or 2020 q4. That is the nature of crypto. My target is for btc 100k dollar in 3 years.
the rise and fall of crypto prices is very reasonable because crypto is influenced by many things. and the current decline is still quite normal because prices are still quite high despite being far from the highest prices. I am sure that sooner or later the market will rise soon but my prediction for this year is only around $ 7,000 and in 2021 I agree with you.
Activity: 608
November 01, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
Most likely we will not see such figures because all the experts predicted that what had not come true today, therefore, it’s most likely that there’s no point in talking about the next 5 years.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 01, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
Yes prices dumped too much. But i think everything is really normal for crypto. I believe we will see another huge bull run in 2019 q4 or 2020 q4. That is the nature of crypto. My target is for btc 100k dollar in 3 years.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 10:30:10 AM
as we see, the prices did not reach such levels, so it seems to me that your predictions were too high. I hope that in the future we will see such values
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 10:28:15 AM
I don’t worry about the future of projects and technology, however, the ways of earning money in bounty can change dramatically. Perhaps in 2019 we will not see the bounty in the form in which it is now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 01, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
The future of the cryptocurrency world is being discussed today as something very great, but let's think about it, I hear about it all year, I hear that cryptocurrency will rise in price and will be more expensive, I just don’t see it today. What should happen in these 3 years?
Activity: 658
November 01, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
in my opinion, the real boom will occur with security tokens by the end of 2019 .. i think we need to be prepared for such a great opportunity wish you luck in your future investments Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: