Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of cryptocurrency 2018-2021 - page 4. (Read 1928 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 10:18:38 PM
I think the future of the crypto currency is very bright at the time of 2018-2021 because this is the only work which give us very much money without investing and without risk that you never think and it is the only work which full fill our all dreams and become you very rich person.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 10:13:02 PM
Hello everyone,

Recently we see a big panic about Bitcoin, people do not know anything beyond this cryptocurrency and follow the herd.
Very soon people will realize that the future of money is a blockchain but no a Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has many drawbacks, slow transactions, high transfer fees, most of the funds are held by legal authorities such as FBI and Interpol and governments such as China and others.
These are just a few of the disadvantages that Bitcoin has.

This does not mean that the Bitcoin currency will stop rising in the near future, but not for long future.

What about the long term?

- Litecoin will not exceed the $1000
- Etherum will rise up to $10,000 - $15,000
- Dashcoin - will rise up to $5,000
- Ripple - a great project, but will not exceed the $5
- Monero - will rise up to $5,000-$12,000
- Monaco (Tokens) - a very good project will pass the $100

For any new suggestions, You can write here.

Although i admire your speculation, unfortunately I can not agree with it. Bitcoin rises in several branches of success, two of them are exactly slow transactions and high transfer rates, only with these two factors generates a difficulty and currency shortage. With regard to state authorities nothing to comment. Coins you mentioned, there are bigger factors that move the market than mere speculations, maybe some speculation quoted in your post come to fruition in 2018, but 2021 Bitcoin can cost $ 100K, Litecoin $ 3000. Unfortunately our specular limit comes down to a maximum of 3 months.

Nice for you to have such posting on what to become of Crypto Currency Market in the Future. But thee are your Speculation or Opinion. One should note that Market is Volatile, it is unpredictable, and no one knows what to become of Crypto Currency Market in the near Future of trading market.But i am optimistic that the Crypto market will recover and will stay even beyond 2021.
development of Cryptocurrency that keeps many experienced an increase in the future to produce far better and were able to rely on the results of development with many also support for progress in the future and more profitable markets many more in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
October 20, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
This is difficult to predict due to the many factors that can affect the future of the cryptocurrency. I think that it will live and grow in capitalization, but I can not say more.
Activity: 686
October 19, 2018, 11:05:35 AM
i think we have to wait will 2021 to see these prices. because we need more real world use for those coins. then its value will be automatically go up without any pumps and dumps. currently market is so bearish
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 10:55:24 AM
I hope that the cryptocurrency market will start to grow in 2019 and reach its peak in 2020. It seems to me that now is a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
There's so much prediction now on what will going to happen to crypto on next few years. I think that if the market remains stable until the end of the year, this will be a good sign.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 02:46:09 PM
Crypto seems to have had a lot of improvement in 2021, all hoping that hardfork will happen again as it did in 2017. Crypto's journey every period has its own story and certainly will give various impacts to all parties that apply to crypto. Each coin has a different story and has changed in volume and community levels.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 11, 2018, 02:42:48 PM
Hello everyone,

Recently we see a big panic about Bitcoin, people do not know anything beyond this cryptocurrency and follow the herd.
Very soon people will realize that the future of money is a blockchain but no a Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has many drawbacks, slow transactions, high transfer fees, most of the funds are held by legal authorities such as FBI and Interpol and governments such as China and others.

This does not mean that the Bitcoin currency will stop rising in the near future, but not for long future.

wonderful idea about btc. i support alts of course, yet btc was the first... i think it's true though it won't be the one that replaces fiat. my suggestion is ada. why not? Smiley
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 02:35:46 PM
Now it is very difficult to make any predictions for the future. Because the cryptocurrency is not very stable and it is not clear where it will turn tomorrow. Also depends on the government.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
October 11, 2018, 02:33:09 PM
I am cryptocurrency enthusiast and optimist. I have no doubt that a lot of coins/tokens today that have good financing and dedicated development teams that innovate our world with the help of blockchain technology will skyrocket in price by 2020. Of course some coins which are useless and carry no benefits to the society will have zero value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 11, 2018, 02:20:08 PM
hmm wonderful predictions of coins. I think they are still possible to achieve if this bearish session can pass by. Also bitcoin will always come out of any problems and grow more.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 08:20:15 AM
Of course it is a fantasy such numbers. However, you have to be realistic. Competitors are not asleep. New projects are regularly created. Creating a new project can change the usual value of say, ETH in the future may not be the second currency, but somewhere will go down to 10th place.

There is no doubt the market will develop. The growth of cryptocurrency provided.
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 07:53:51 AM
The future of cryptocurrency is not far from us anymore, sooner than later, it will be upon us. I think there are only a few coins that will be taking us to the next level. I'm really hopeful for Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, and Neo. I super love these coins, and I'm very expectant of what they have in store for us in the near future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
October 03, 2018, 02:11:28 AM
Hello everyone,

The condition of all the crypto currencies was very good as the valuation of almost all the crypto currencies was very high but being volatile in nature, the valuation of these currencies are subject to flactuation and varies according to market demand and supply as higher the number of investors and higher the amount they are investing into crypto, higher will be the valuation and vice versa but with the beginning of this year, the valuation has deflated to very low extent but the valuation will again inflate in the future and there are even assumptions that these crypto will replace the current currency system.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 02, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
Hello everyone,

what makes you think btc won't get updated, then? i like your guessings and i think it is most probably right but i have doubts that btc will remain motionless in this race, surely it'll obtain new features
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
October 02, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
Some people may predict about the cryptocurrency. I myself will not only predict it. But I very believe in the future of the crypto that it will absolutely be bigger than right now. The crypto is about many things. Many technologies offer in crypto. The crypto may be more stable and more worthy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
of course I would like to look into the future and find out everything, but we can only predict, and can not say for sure, so all this speculation, we'll see.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
Hello everyone,

I sincerely like your forecast and I very much hope that it will be so.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 11:35:07 AM
I can confidently say that ETH will be the cost from 10K - 15K in translation from 2019 to 2021.
I think that these are very small prices, because now there are very many chances that institutional investors will start investing big money and very good forecasts that crypto currencies will be very expensive.

Seeing the current condition is optimistic that crypto will have a better price. Value is safe and still has strength in the community, investors will increase and many will hold coins to be truly valuable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
The future will be great. I think the market will be in 100x bigger. The new economy will be amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: