Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 2026 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
July 04, 2018, 02:13:11 PM
Although there are still many countries that have not legalized cryptocurrency and there are still many restrictions on its use out there, but I'm sure with the increasing number of cryptocurrency users out there, cryptocurrency still has great potential in the future. No one knows about the future, hope and struggle must be improved as well.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 01:51:55 PM
The future of cryptocurrency if I think of course will be improved and will be a coin for the future of people in this world will be a better life. Indeed for now the cryptocurrency is down and not good, but I think it's only a moment and cryptocurrency will definitely go back up.
it just about time that will proved about cryptocurrency future.investor and community very optimistic about it.and every day much people join and investing some of their money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 01:23:46 PM
The future of cryptocurrency if I think of course will be improved and will be a coin for the future of people in this world will be a better life. Indeed for now the cryptocurrency is down and not good, but I think it's only a moment and cryptocurrency will definitely go back up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 12:16:52 PM
Crypto currency has a greater future no doubt and we have already seen it since the inseption of Bitcoin in 2009 ehen its value was below a dollar and now above $8,500 as at time of this post.
Actually, bitcoin has a big potential to have a better and bright future. I think the adoption of bitcoin in economy and industry will totally spread in all country in the near future, Furthermore, at this point some countries already start to accept bitcoin and I think all countries in the future will accept it and they will legalized as a currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 11:52:24 AM
I confirm that the rate of the token was sold today for 96 bitcoins. We also observed high activity in the network, and we know from the messages of the crypto community about the problems with deposits on Binance during this period
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 11:42:13 AM
While the market is gradually recovering, many have paid attention to institutional investors. So, the American currency exchange Coinbase announced the launch of its digital assets storage service, aimed at institutional investors.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 03, 2018, 01:15:36 PM
Digital currency itself has no value. It is only given value because it represents the actual thing. For example, a car, a house, I believe that everything in the future will be represented by cryptocurrency.
You are talking about digital assets backed by physical assets, and that has not worked at all in cryptocurrencies several projects have tried and all of them failed, second you do not really understand value, something has value because it is useful not because it is digital or physical, and bitcoin has great value since its creation because it resolved some unsolvable issues and also because it created a network of computers that allows you to send payments to all of those that have a compatible wallet and that is not a small thing at all.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
July 03, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
Cryptocurrency has a more noteworthy future no uncertainty and we have just observed it since the inseption of Bitcoin in 2009 when its esteem was beneath a dollar and now, look how it created.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
future cryptocurrency is strong we can see many new merchants and accepting cryptocurrency and  banks in Japan and Germany are designing crypto related products so cryptocurrency overall in positive note
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 02:29:27 AM
Like you content, There will be the blockchain company or protocol that will follow amazon. What happens now on is just the progress internet industry follow. However, I think the bubble of blockchain is not yet to come. It will come more later. I expect the future of blockchain
Activity: 154
July 01, 2018, 11:12:34 PM
If I see the future of cryptocurrency from year to year experienced good growth. technology and enthusiasts are growing and prices are increasing every year. that's what led me to believe with cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 153
July 01, 2018, 10:56:25 PM
For sure bitcoin in the future the most powerful and the leading crypto currency in all crypto.I beleive bitcoin has a better future and many people will familiar with bitcoin and many people are become interested to invest.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 01, 2018, 09:08:34 PM
I believe cryptocurrencies will have a good future. I have observed that the people have good responses to it. Though too many times everybody gets FUD by events yet they keep the trust to the coins and it had lived. Today the bearish market could have made a big impact but I believed this will turn bullish sometime after all positive events and news will again come. Surely this will take time but I am holding on.
Activity: 798
July 01, 2018, 08:28:40 PM
Cryptocurrency have a bright future I am believe. Internet connection make cryptocurrency more bigger because when cashless community growing, crypto will be used for payment. I am believe government will issuing regulation about crypto payment and it will make cryptomarket going more bigger
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 12:34:04 PM
I see, the crypto trade in the fore is very advanced and become a prima donna. The indication that I see now is quite clear, namely the emergence of new coin coins like mushrooms in the rainy season
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 12:29:09 PM
I can confidently say that the step by step recognition of crypto currencies lead by bitcoin is the progress that brings crypto into the mind of every person to prepare them for the future system of the world using the blockchain. Although many are saying that this is a bubble but they can not deny the fact that crypto currency is better than the traditional one which will give them the reason to use this as the replacement for the old one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 12:24:46 PM
the crypto currency I see now has a good development and every year has a higher price so I think the crypto currency has a good future and many people who believe and are interested to invest
Activity: 488
July 01, 2018, 11:44:29 AM
damn, this post really puts a smile on my face. we all know that crypto currency is strong and will be better as the time goes on. i just hope people will hold on to their investments long enough to see a stable market dawn on us. let's not panic when the market dips, more over buy more since the coins are cheap. think of it as a season sale every year. once we see a stable and strong crypto currency, then all of us who held on will be laughing our way to the bank.

I just hope others and especially the weak hands will do the same. That they will be convinced that bitcoins and cryptos will give us a brighter future. That soon cryptos will become so big and be the first choice of many. And at the same time it will help the market to boom which is good for everybody.
In my opinion the future of cryptocurrency is very bright although the situation is different these days and the investors lost most of their investment. But before investment investor should keep this in mind that crypto investment is not for short time. You should be patient and cool while holding your coins. If you are impatient you will never succeed.
Activity: 350
July 01, 2018, 08:59:13 AM
I think cryptocurrency is our economy future. With more advance on technology recently, cryptocurrency is best option if we want to secure our transaction thru internet. Beside secure, cryptocurrency offer lower fee transaction and its more safe.
I am believe peoples in the future using cryptocurrency for their economy activity
I believe that this day and the market will be grow faster. The only way I think yes, and technology. I believe the market will continue to be wise cause we all the market to be true your computer, and technology in this era, the market will be great currency. Cause I don't have a lot to invest,
Activity: 350
July 01, 2018, 08:40:10 AM
In recent years, blockchain technologies have given rise to a new industry. Numerous fintech startups create innovative solutions to radically change the world which we live in today.

SWIFT 2.0 on Blockchain

Ripple Labs, Inc. – a company developing cryptocurrency of the same name (Ripple) – is a good example of how the blockchain can be used to transform the landscape of modern financial transactions. Ripple solves the existing problem in the world of finance.

Today, we can send letters instantly by using emails instead of traditional postal service. We can send any information to anywhere in the world in one click. But we can’t say the same about money. We can’t make a transfer of money from a sender to receiver as fast as a transfer of information. The existing solutions that the current world can offer are very slow and expensive.

If you want to send, say, $10,000 from New York to London, it will be faster to take cash, go to the JFK airport and fly through the Atlantic on the plane. Because traditional interbank transfer will take from 2 to 5 working days.

Ripple makes cross-border payments faster and cheaper. It takes only 4 seconds to make a transaction through Ripple blockchain network, and it costs at roughly $0.0004 even for the amount of hundreds million dollars.

Crypto Derivatives

Step by step, cryptocurrency is being recognized by the traditional financial world as a new kind of digital asset with many benefits. Wall Street approached crypto by establishing derivatives contracts. In December 2017, the two largest U.S. Futures Exchanges – Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) – launched futures trading on Bitcoin. This opened up crypto-market for big money of institutional clients and hedge funds.

Since the launch of futures, there has been a heated debate about the expected Bitcoin ETFs on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). If this is launched, you will be able to buy shares of such ETFs as stocks which price will be correlated with the price of Bitcoin.

Next level of crypto derivatives is option contracts, both options on Bitcoin futures and options on Bitcoin itself. Whilst CBOE and CME are still discussing the possible launch of options on Bitcoin futures, the Bitcoin options already being traded on several crypto-exchanges such as LedgerX and Deribit.

After the Bubble

The tech sector of U.S. stock market is determined by the NASDAQ indexes that include stocks of numerous tech companies, and many of them were born during the famous Dotcom bubble in 1995-2002.

At its climax in March 2000, NASDAQ Composite index peaked at a high of over 5,000 points and then lost about 80% of its value dropping to a low of around 1,000 points in October 2002.
A new all-time high has been reached only after 15 years in 2015, surpassing the level made during the Dotcom bubble.

The charts of NASDAQ index in 1999-2000 and Bitcoin price in 2017-2018 are incredibly similar, with the only difference that velocity of Bitcoin price increase is several times faster than the velocity of NASDAQ growth.

Many companies created during the Dotcom bubble were really ahead of their time. For example, Amazon, which was founded in 1997 as an online bookstore, is now among world’s top-5 tech companies. Amazon has finally become an integral part of lives of the most U.S. residents but this has happened only with the passage of time and the introduction of the Internet into everyday life.

The same happens with Crypto now. Today, the blockchain technology is really ahead of its time. It is possible that after several years many blockchain projects will be implemented in the real world, and Crypto will emerge from a new Renaissance. Until then, the Bitcoin price can possibly suffer decline and continuous depression, just as NASDAQ did.

The recent sharp drop in the crypto market caused the decrease in volatility and the decline in public interest. The initial excitement is gone now and the market has calmed down. This is a sign that the new market is moving into the maturity phase.

Big money like quiet markets. So, news has begun to come that hedge funds with the money of Soros, Rockefeller, and even Rothschilds family are moving into the world of crypto.

These financial sharks seem confident in the bright future of crypto-markets. And the most interesting time is yet to come.

Read full article here: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news/the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

Yes it can be bad in this way, and technology o hindi na eh? I support the best cryptocurrency and it is not a bubble bath and the second half, and the future of cryptocurrency is a good thing for you have to invest, the market. I believe that bitcoin and technology, the market.
Pages:
Jump to: