Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future of Cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 2026 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 09:01:01 AM
However, cryptocurrency is gradually trying to settle down in the existing financial system.
The IMF recently submitted a positive report on cryptocurrency and the New York Stock Exchange announced that it is reviewing the cryptocurrency trading platform positively. Wall Street, including Goldman Sachs, is getting ready to jump into the cryptocurrency market in full scale.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 01:22:03 PM
I think the future of Cryptocurrency is very dependent on the culprit, the more people believe in Cryptocurrency then Cryptocurrency will quickly develop. and vice versa. if it is no longer a person who believes in Crypto, then Crypto will die.

I am sure that the crypto will become the main currency in future. It will be used together with fiat. I think that all people have to hold altcoins and Bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 04:11:00 AM
this may be a tough year for the crypto currency after having a very high price suddenly dropped at a very low price, but I still believe that it has become the character of the crypto currency and one day will definitely have a higher price again and still have a good future
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
June 26, 2018, 03:34:37 AM
My forecast is that future electronic money will grow steadily and that they will grow strongly in the future, and that they may be more accepted by consumers in paying for goods and services than they are now.

Technology on blockchain will more advance and i am believe will bring cryptocurrency to bright future. Cryptocurrency and internet connection is good combination for bussiness and I am believe cryptocurrency will change our economy face
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:24:57 AM
I think that the cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology has a great future both in the financial system and in the data storage. This is just the beginning and we should expect further development and upgrading of blockchain technology.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 26, 2018, 02:15:28 AM
The future of the crypto currency no one can predict but I believe the crypto currency for the future will be better and useful. Because I see a lot of ICOs that for the future look very good, but some are scam or not clear.
The future of it depends entirely with us so if we are really going to support this then cryptocurrency has a future we also have future for it, since if we kept holding and investing on it then for sure that we will have a future for cryptocurrency.
The future of the cryptocurrencies are depending to us so it really relying to what we are going to the cryptocurrencies, if we are doing great to the cryptocurrencies then expect the same thing that will be happening to the market of cryptocurrencies. The future is in our hands and we should keep doing good and right things so the future will still be bright.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 07:06:11 PM
I think the future of Cryptocurrency is very dependent on the culprit, the more people believe in Cryptocurrency then Cryptocurrency will quickly develop. and vice versa. if it is no longer a person who believes in Crypto, then Crypto will die.
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 06:34:02 PM
My forecast is that future electronic money will grow steadily and that they will grow strongly in the future, and that they may be more accepted by consumers in paying for goods and services than they are now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 25, 2018, 06:25:36 PM
The future of the crypto currency no one can predict but I believe the crypto currency for the future will be better and useful. Because I see a lot of ICOs that for the future look very good, but some are scam or not clear.
The future of it depends entirely with us so if we are really going to support this then cryptocurrency has a future we also have future for it, since if we kept holding and investing on it then for sure that we will have a future for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 130
June 25, 2018, 06:06:56 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 25, 2018, 05:19:25 PM
The future of cryptocurrency will mainly rely on the customers and the investors trust and confidence to the cryptocurrency, if they continue to go and having big trust in cryptocurrency then I think cryptocurrency especially the bitcoin which leads the crypto have a long way to go in the digital business.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
It's hard to predict the future in cryptos. It can literally go in billions of different way. Just like life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
June 25, 2018, 04:41:22 PM
I think maybe bitcoin will continue to develop, because its presence is felt to have been enough to bring benefits for most users, especially people with middle to lower economy. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency or other digital currencies that survive, assessed will be able to replace paper money as a currency to transact.
History records the public has made several times the currency changes in history.
First, gold replaces the barter system as a transaction tool. Second, paper money/metal replaces gold as a means of storage of value. Then, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it is possible to replace paper money as a transaction tool. Every new currency that's present often judged to be problem-solving from previous generations. For example, Bitcoin can solve the problem of printing unlimited money (at a considerable cost) the existence of counterfeiting actions, multiple spending and anonymity.
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 03:46:32 PM
The future of crypto seems to be improving and more stable if predicted. This is because crypo will be growing here and there will be more and more recognized by many people and acceptable to many countries in this world.
Activity: 66
June 25, 2018, 03:18:39 PM
As Cryptocurrencie evolves more and more acceptance in the economy it will have, its something relatively new, so it takes time to mature but in due time i thing everyone will use it on a daily basis
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 12:41:41 PM
Currently cryptocurrency is very difficult to say about the future. If this condition prevails then cryptocurrency future dark. But I think cryptocurrency all time of success has and of conditions will improve. Of the success of the day, and more than away is not soon it a lot of good position to come and of the future of a lot of bright will.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 25, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
In recent years, blockchain technologies have given rise to a new industry. Numerous fintech startups create innovative solutions to radically change the world which we live in today.

SWIFT 2.0 on Blockchain

Ripple Labs, Inc. – a company developing cryptocurrency of the same name (Ripple) – is a good example of how the blockchain can be used to transform the landscape of modern financial transactions. Ripple solves the existing problem in the world of finance.

Today, we can send letters instantly by using emails instead of traditional postal service. We can send any information to anywhere in the world in one click. But we can’t say the same about money. We can’t make a transfer of money from a sender to receiver as fast as a transfer of information. The existing solutions that the current world can offer are very slow and expensive.

If you want to send, say, $10,000 from New York to London, it will be faster to take cash, go to the JFK airport and fly through the Atlantic on the plane. Because traditional interbank transfer will take from 2 to 5 working days.

Ripple makes cross-border payments faster and cheaper. It takes only 4 seconds to make a transaction through Ripple blockchain network, and it costs at roughly $0.0004 even for the amount of hundreds million dollars.

Crypto Derivatives

Step by step, cryptocurrency is being recognized by the traditional financial world as a new kind of digital asset with many benefits. Wall Street approached crypto by establishing derivatives contracts. In December 2017, the two largest U.S. Futures Exchanges – Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) – launched futures trading on Bitcoin. This opened up crypto-market for big money of institutional clients and hedge funds.

Since the launch of futures, there has been a heated debate about the expected Bitcoin ETFs on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). If this is launched, you will be able to buy shares of such ETFs as stocks which price will be correlated with the price of Bitcoin.

Next level of crypto derivatives is option contracts, both options on Bitcoin futures and options on Bitcoin itself. Whilst CBOE and CME are still discussing the possible launch of options on Bitcoin futures, the Bitcoin options already being traded on several crypto-exchanges such as LedgerX and Deribit.

After the Bubble

The tech sector of U.S. stock market is determined by the NASDAQ indexes that include stocks of numerous tech companies, and many of them were born during the famous Dotcom bubble in 1995-2002.

At its climax in March 2000, NASDAQ Composite index peaked at a high of over 5,000 points and then lost about 80% of its value dropping to a low of around 1,000 points in October 2002.
A new all-time high has been reached only after 15 years in 2015, surpassing the level made during the Dotcom bubble.

The charts of NASDAQ index in 1999-2000 and Bitcoin price in 2017-2018 are incredibly similar, with the only difference that velocity of Bitcoin price increase is several times faster than the velocity of NASDAQ growth.

Many companies created during the Dotcom bubble were really ahead of their time. For example, Amazon, which was founded in 1997 as an online bookstore, is now among world’s top-5 tech companies. Amazon has finally become an integral part of lives of the most U.S. residents but this has happened only with the passage of time and the introduction of the Internet into everyday life.

The same happens with Crypto now. Today, the blockchain technology is really ahead of its time. It is possible that after several years many blockchain projects will be implemented in the real world, and Crypto will emerge from a new Renaissance. Until then, the Bitcoin price can possibly suffer decline and continuous depression, just as NASDAQ did.

The recent sharp drop in the crypto market caused the decrease in volatility and the decline in public interest. The initial excitement is gone now and the market has calmed down. This is a sign that the new market is moving into the maturity phase.

Big money like quiet markets. So, news has begun to come that hedge funds with the money of Soros, Rockefeller, and even Rothschilds family are moving into the world of crypto.

These financial sharks seem confident in the bright future of crypto-markets. And the most interesting time is yet to come.

Read full article here: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news/the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

We can all make conclusions over what may happen with crypto in the future but we should always remember how unpredictable things happen here. We should always be smart and wise with our decision making or else our future here in crypto will be messed up. Just keep on trusting crypto and good things will keep on coming from being optimistic.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
June 25, 2018, 12:25:24 PM
it looks like the future of cryptocurrency will be very expensive and could be one of the best solutions for the future and the price of cryptocurrency will rise to expensive and not only that I am sure the future will be much cryptocurrency created.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
June 24, 2018, 07:35:11 PM
Crypto currency industry will plays a big part of our future payment system so it means Bitcoin and other altcoins will have a bright future. Maybe right now there are still people who judge crypto and make some bad comments so those people who wants to try entering the world of crypto industry change their minds. But still there are people who continue supporting crypto even it faces a lot of problems right now.
Cryptocurrency will be more useful in the near future and it will be more develop. As we see now, it was continue growing wen there are people who wants to kill it. Even the price of bitcoin was falling, we see still believe on it because we know that it was worth it in the end. Cryptocurrency eapecially bitcoin will have a great role in our economy someday.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 07:11:34 PM
I am confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to improve, with increasing transactions and new investors making the price of cryptocurrencies more expensive and this is certainly a good indication that crypto investment is very profitable.
Crypto currency currency a very new idea, still in most of the area people do not have knowledge about it, but it is now spreading throughout the world rapidly, i think that the use of crypto currencies will continue increasing for a long time, therefore still we can say that there is a very bright future waiting for bitcoin and some other good potential currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: