Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of cryptocurrency during this pandemic - page 2. (Read 973 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
not just a health crisis but the whole world is experiencing a global crisis because of covid19,
Indeed, the whole world is struggling because of the corona virus, and I also agree it does not just a health concern for all of us because the economy is simultaneously going down not just crypto, not just stock any thing that revolves around with money is struggling too. Cryptocurrency seems to be unaffected since we are seeing a positive results from the disease as it reflects to the price, aren't we?

actually during quarantine everyone can focus on trade or something
Tell this to the poor one's and let your face be smacked lol just kidding. You can focus on doing this but during quarantine because of the disease I'd rather spend precious time with my family than perfecting the style of trading.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The world today is not only a crisis for health, but has a huge impact on the global financial crisis worldwide because of the Covid-19 pedemic. activities that experience total paralysis, the community must be at home while patients who are positive Covid-19 must be quarantined in a special room. and very sad if we only rely on gifts alone is not enough to meet the basic needs, as long as Covid-19 is not finished.
As long as this corona virus is still present there will be many difficulties in their financial because they cannot work with it or go to their office and shop because they have to stay at home to avoid this corona virus, therefore we have to rack my brain how to get more money by way of at home such as trading or finding a legit airdrop can also follow the bounty.

That's right, it’s exactly what every person in quarantine must puzzle over.
While everyone else will try to kill time in any way possible, those who will look for ways to improve and earn money will very much push ahead financially.
In addition, this can lead to the accelerated development of various cryptocurrency online areas.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
not just a health crisis but the whole world is experiencing a global crisis because of covid19, actually during quarantine everyone can focus on trade or something
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
The pandemic was an unforseen circumstances that has resetted almost every aspect of the financial world and even crypto currency.
But the future of crypto currency remains bright, because the pandemic will go and life will go back to normal.

Also, we are the future of crypto currency as long as we continue to trade them.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
Well it's not far-fetched. The future of cryptocurrency lies in the hands of everyone in the cryptospace. Our attitude towards it really matters. If we all come together to make it great it will be great just the year of 2017. 2020 started on a good note for the crypto world and I believe after this pandemic phase the crypto will bounce up hard.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
But it is still very good that we have such an opportunity to focus on trading in the absence of office work. Most people who are now in quarantine do not know what to do. Not many of them can find work online. Now everyone has the opportunity to engage in self-education.
My neighborhood is now also doing self-quarantine at home, just like me because we the same have a positive test result that we are infected with covid-19. Luckily I was able to survive and had cured and now luckily I came back to the forum and other websites which I can possibly earn money.

Today is 11th day's of my home quarantine and i think most of members still now home quarantined in epidemic COVID-19. In my area someone affected in corona virus so that whole area right now lockdown. I don’t think only crypto market is affected in the pandemic because the world stock exchange markets also collapsed. Altcoins investors are badly suffering in this difficult moment.                         
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
The advantage of cryptocurrencies is that they can be mobilized easily and quickly from anywhere in the world. As far as I know there is a bitcoin donation campaign in Italy against COVID-19 and it has been successful, besides Binance is also calling for $ 5 million contribution to fight the pandemic.

All this is positive news. But at the same time, practical difficulties remain. For example, Binance can donate $5 million in cryptocurrency to fight the COVID 19 epidemic. But that amount needs to be converted to fiat cash first, before it can be used for relief operations. Because none of the pharma companies or medical equipment manufacturers would accept Bitcoin as a form of payment.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
The advantage of cryptocurrencies is that they can be mobilized easily and quickly from anywhere in the world. As far as I know there is a bitcoin donation campaign in Italy against COVID-19 and it has been successful, besides Binance is also calling for $ 5 million contribution to fight the pandemic.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The coronavirus outbreak is causing a lot of economic disruption to finances across the country.
It’s also causing an enormous amount of casualties in Europe and the US. There are two different battles going on right now. A healthcare one and an economic one. At least holding TEM in my wallet will help me address the economic issue.
https://www.fool.com.au/2020/04/04/how-to-make-sure-your-finances-stay-strong-during-coronavirus/
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
But it is still very good that we have such an opportunity to focus on trading in the absence of office work. Most people who are now in quarantine do not know what to do. Not many of them can find work online. Now everyone has the opportunity to engage in self-education.
My neighborhood is now also doing self-quarantine at home, just like me because we the same have a positive test result that we are infected with covid-19. Luckily I was able to survive and had cured and now luckily I came back to the forum and other websites which I can possibly earn money.

Cryptocurrency is not safe at this time because it is swinging the price together with the major market stock. This downtrend happened, cryptocurrency showed that it was also affected during this pandemic. But on my own, cryptocurrency should a place of safe haven.
Activity: 910
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The world today is not only a crisis for health, but has a huge impact on the global financial crisis worldwide because of the Covid-19 pedemic. activities that experience total paralysis, the community must be at home while patients who are positive Covid-19 must be quarantined in a special room. and very sad if we only rely on gifts alone is not enough to meet the basic needs, as long as Covid-19 is not finished.
As long as this corona virus is still present there will be many difficulties in their financial because they cannot work with it or go to their office and shop because they have to stay at home to avoid this corona virus, therefore we have to rack my brain how to get more money by way of at home such as trading or finding a legit airdrop can also follow the bounty.
It will be really difficult for a normal person to earn money and to love without any jobs, that is why a lot of people are suffering because there is a huge financial crisis are going on all over the world. Governments have been giving foods and other resources to their citizens but it is not enough to keep them alive. I think with the help of cryptocurrency, it will be better if everyone could gain money from it but it is really difficult to earn money in crypto without any investment and for a short period of time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
There's is serious panic but to me I would say if one does not have mind to watch his or her bought coins dip so bad cause it will certainly do you just convert to USDT or fiat on the exchange but you may have to sell at lost but if one can just close his exchange app and forget the coins till it bounces back it would be so great too. used of crypto is mostly as a payment get way especially BTC, but there has not yet been enough adoption for them and people owning cryptos mostly use them as a form of investment or for trade. I heard that some countries have already tried to use crypto to replace their traditional payment system to avoid covid 19.
do not rush to sell your coins at a price that is not so good at this time. unless you have made a profit and doubt if the market will improve. whereas, now you can see the market starting to improve. if you are patient you might be able to get greater than the current value.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
There's is serious panic but to me I would say if one does not have mind to watch his or her bought coins dip so bad cause it will certainly do you just convert to USDT or fiat on the exchange but you may have to sell at lost but if one can just close his exchange app and forget the coins till it bounces back it would be so great too. used of crypto is mostly as a payment get way especially BTC, but there has not yet been enough adoption for them and people owning cryptos mostly use them as a form of investment or for trade. I heard that some countries have already tried to use crypto to replace their traditional payment system to avoid covid 19.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
i think the crypo world has clamored for this situation for a while. A world where the fiat system is no-longer stable. if not mistaken, i will say that the world is heading into a  serious health crisis with what is happening in china, italy, spain and other parts of the world. many countries has promised their citizens of enough fiat funding printing more fiat money to support themselves. 
What is the cryptocurrency family doing to support their own community at this perilous time.
Your last question was kind of funny though lol. Cryptocurrency community doesn’t have any organization that controls it or stays at the top and gives order on what should be done.

So, what exactly are you trying to say, where are you heading to question? Are you trying to say that cryptocurrency should be doing something like providing money? Because that’s not possible. Supporting in situations like these is up to organizations and platforms we have here; for example Binance or Coinbase may decide to donate money to Red Cross, by doing that they are representing the whole cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
What is the cryptocurrency family doing to support their own community at this perilous time.
Binance donates already a lot of fund and even launc their own fund raising to raise more money for the covid victims and giving some useful ppe and equipment world wide. Crypto community has a huge group, I assume some have their own ways on supporting their own herd. But this responsibility should be clearly handle by own government. We are lucky that some of our crypto friends doing some initiative here to help.
Activity: 994
Of course this makes everyone panic and they sell cryptocurrency assets to make ends meet as long as the pandemic is still ongoing, no matter the price or investment. Health is the main thing, but now it looks like the condition has begun to improve and hopefully it will end soon. The cryptocurrency market has also begun to recover today.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
i think the crypo world has clamored for this situation for a while. A world where the fiat system is no-longer stable. if not mistaken, i will say that the world is heading into a  serious health crisis with what is happening in china, italy, spain and other parts of the world. many countries has promised their citizens of enough fiat funding printing more fiat money to support themselves. 

When a pandemic coronavirus occurs, online transactions increase and people prefer to transact online for their own security. If more and more people realize the potential of cryptocurrency in the midst of the current crisis, I think the demand for cryptocurrency as a transaction tool or safe haven will increase and prices should continue to increase
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
The next block reward halving for Bitcoin is less than two months away. But still, we don't have a major spike in anticipation of this event. I would blame the COVID 19 outbreak for this. The economy is in ICU, and the impact is being felt at the cryptocurrency market as well. And my outlook for cryptocurrencies is quite bleak, at least for the next two to three months. We may witness a major drop following the block reward halving. 
I think the market will drop further in the near future because now the market is heavily influenced by covid-19 and certainly investors will not remain calm when holding. Personally, I've sold more than half of my assets on fiat and will continue to sit still until the downtrend ends. Of course, you have the right to decide on your investment but the crypto market this year will be very unpredictable.
as long as there are no bright spots about co-19, I think there are still many investors who wait and see to see the situation. not only crypto experienced this bleak period, but all economic sectors were affected by this outbreak. the path you took is correct, just waiting for the price to be at the bottom to buy back

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
The next block reward halving for Bitcoin is less than two months away. But still, we don't have a major spike in anticipation of this event. I would blame the COVID 19 outbreak for this. The economy is in ICU, and the impact is being felt at the cryptocurrency market as well. And my outlook for cryptocurrencies is quite bleak, at least for the next two to three months. We may witness a major drop following the block reward halving. 
I think the market will drop further in the near future because now the market is heavily influenced by covid-19 and certainly investors will not remain calm when holding. Personally, I've sold more than half of my assets on fiat and will continue to sit still until the downtrend ends. Of course, you have the right to decide on your investment but the crypto market this year will be very unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: