Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Ethereum - page 58. (Read 8090 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 11:49:52 AM
The future of ETH will compete with bitcoin. The price of ETH is rising, creating trust with many investors in the cryptocurrency market. Many people will know and use ETH as a trading tool or investment in the market. In the future, I believe that ETH will grow in the most positive direction.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
The future of Ethereum is 1-2 place on the stock exchange. Because now Ethereum is moving, and bitcoin is, I think I understand what the situation will be by the end of the year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 04, 2018, 10:40:55 PM
Despite some issues, ethereum will continue to be one of the most promising coins in the future. Presently, ethereum continues to go up because of higher market demands which is projected to grow in the days ahead. More ethereum-based projects will also created even some of its competitors are gaining foothold in the markets.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 04, 2018, 10:21:52 PM
I think ETH is a coin that has good potential, proven many people who adopt. It's one of the promising coins and has a very good market share so it has a very bright future in the future besides Bitcoin of course.
Activity: 23
May 04, 2018, 10:10:53 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is the best altcoin at a good price. In the future ethereum will grow and remain the best altcoin.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 09:33:44 AM
I think it's quite positive. now it is 2 the popularity of the cryptocurrency world with 1 of the highest degrees of investing money in it by investors. it is quite promising there is a chance that its prices will increase several times.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 03:08:54 AM
From the perspective of blockchain, Bitcoin is a representative product of blockchain 1.0, so Ethereum can be said to be an upgraded version of the former, namely blockchain 2.0, applying blockchain technology to areas other than digital currency. in. The value of Ethereum may have been not only limited to a pure digital currency, but smart contracts and the commercial profitability of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) have made ETH a valuable commodity, and Bitcoin has become somewhat valuable in this respect. Powerless. Although investing in Bitcoin does produce substantial gains, as some teams in the above-mentioned game thought, Bitcoin has more limitations than Ethereum.
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 03:07:08 AM
I think in the future Ethereum will consolidate its leadership position and become the main platform for the implementation of smart contracts. Of course, etherium team has yet to solve many technical issues, but no one doubts the success of their result.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 07:26:56 PM
I think the future of ether is great. On the Ethereum now almost 95% of ICO. And I think that this is far from the limit and the coin has great potential for the future.
ETH really got a point when there are so much ICOs project that accepted ETH as you said. That means there will be a lots of Etherum need to be supplied to those people who want to invest in any ICO and that will be a good factor to boost the price to the moon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
May 02, 2018, 07:22:27 PM
Ethereum will probably interconnect with several other big blockchains. But it will depend on sharding. If no sharding exists in Ethereum, then it is not suited to glory.
Activity: 36
May 02, 2018, 07:21:30 PM
I'm curious about the amount you'll need to partake in staking, however.

Initially, it was 1000, then it got changed lower? Or was that a rumor?
Activity: 140
May 02, 2018, 07:12:59 PM
Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
And I plan to completely switch to this cryptocurrency. Maybe I'm wrong.
What say...

I share your idea and belief of Ethereum mate. This is one of my most trusted coins, and I believe that it is the second best coin, secondary only to Bitcoin. Therefore, it would always have my favor in terms of an investment asset because it really have shown us over the past years that it's one of the reliable and enduring coins around that can withstand bad changes in the market whilst keeping its value intact. Also, it's price point has always been at a range that could be bought without damaging your capital and limiting your capacity to invest in other coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 07:10:50 PM
I think the future of ether is great. On the Ethereum now almost 95% of ICO. And I think that this is far from the limit and the coin has great potential for the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
May 02, 2018, 07:08:50 PM
Ethereum is such a unique Altcoin with is is unique success stories! What make Ethereum successful in part is own to the leadership of V. Buterin and constant improvement and development happening on Ethereum network!
Activity: 36
May 02, 2018, 07:07:16 PM
Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
What say...

I agree that most of your holdings should be Ethereum. If you support Ethereum, it would be wise to also buy Aeternity. Aeternity is written in Erlang and Solidity VM will tie into Eth's framework properly on day 1 of mainnet launch. Watch! Chainium ties into Eth very well also. It's a dual blockchain equity tech that offers ridiculous benefits.
Activity: 479
May 02, 2018, 07:04:24 PM
What say...
Ethereum is an Altcoin with an ever-increasing development. other than that Ethereum increase quite rapidly. so I'm sure for Ethereum to have a good future and be able to achieve the desired target.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 07:01:47 PM
What say...

Ethereum have a very bright and shine future, ETH can keep its position as the top 2 even in the future, there are so many analyst said that ETH can beat BTC in the future, so let's wait until it happens, be patient
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 02, 2018, 06:43:30 PM
Erhereum is one of the best coins one can invest. It is very popular, very well known and a lot of supporters. Ethereum will grow this year and I hope to pass $2000.
Activity: 224
May 02, 2018, 03:17:50 PM
I consider Ethereum to be the best project of recent times with great opportunities
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior
May 02, 2018, 03:14:07 PM
Well. A agree that ethereum is a modern project with modern technology. It is in demand on markets so it will be live until developers researched much more helpful protocol.

of course ethereum will continue to grow and benefit the growth of all ICO projects because almost always use ethereum as its measuring value and it makes the market demand for ethereum growing more
Pages:
Jump to: