Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Ethereum - page 61. (Read 8090 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 07:11:34 AM
Moreover I believe in the same to Neo, a star promise. other Platform as IOS, ASA does a lot of noise of etehereum now has to make some rapid progress. Casper пoc even at realization isn't sure about realization yet. Nevertheless, the ethereum-best platform for creation of smart contracts.
Activity: 89
April 26, 2018, 06:55:15 AM
Ethereum will always be the Robin to Bitcoin as investment groups from wallstreet are now jumping into crypto space but they're into Bitcoin and not ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:53:11 AM
We may think other coins that has come with fresher ideas will overtake ethereum, but the truth is from what I have noticed so far the Ethereum team is working continously to stay upthere. So I Ehtereum has a bright and very stable future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 06:50:48 AM
Ethereum is no doubt a good coin almost all new coins are ethereum blockchain based coins so that makes sure that ethereum's market is quite bright and recently the Eth miner by bitmain has shown its importance in future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 06:50:07 AM
I have just heard about Ethereum hardfork related to EIP999 standard consensus
There is no official announcement at this time.
What do you think about it? Do you have any details or news?
Activity: 448
April 26, 2018, 06:47:39 AM
Looking at the project ethereum, it is a great one. Just take a look at the rise of its value rise from its inception.
Now let us make a comparison to bitcoin. When bitcoin price increased by twenty four percentage, ethereum which started at the same time with bitcoin was at thirty six percentage. This is why I believe in ethereum more than any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 06:46:39 AM
Recently ICO, based on Ethereum, literally seize the market of tokens.A huge amount of Ethereum is accumulated, and then sold for financing ICO, which in turn increases the supply on the market.It is obvious that the etherium is waiting for a bright future

No doubt: Ethereum is the most popular cryptocurrency to be used in ICO projects. Meanwhile, ETH is great as an investment and the easy way to send some money to somebody, who is far from you and do it fast.
Your opinion is correct about the ease of ETH, most likely will evolve also for the upcoming ICO using ERC 20, which is currently growing rapidly,
and who became the ideal of V. Buterin ETH became the world computer.
Activity: 882
April 26, 2018, 06:35:22 AM
Recently ICO, based on Ethereum, literally seize the market of tokens.A huge amount of Ethereum is accumulated, and then sold for financing ICO, which in turn increases the supply on the market.It is obvious that the etherium is waiting for a bright future

No doubt: Ethereum is the most popular cryptocurrency to be used in ICO projects. Meanwhile, ETH is great as an investment and the easy way to send some money to somebody, who is far from you and do it fast.
Activity: 60
April 25, 2018, 11:18:32 PM
I think the future is bright, as will the ETH ETH is easy to use and its system is the same as for money transfer system and very good, so I see the ETH better development and I believe ETH promising and it brings benefit high profit.
Activity: 27
April 25, 2018, 10:58:34 PM
it gives air for all erc20 projects, so it must live and grow)
Activity: 172
April 25, 2018, 10:55:50 PM
If I see a very nice etherum very bad period. we just look at yesterday's etherum year compared with this year's much better this year is not automatic in the future? will be much nicer longer. it seems to me only.

Lately I am using Ethereum for different things as commercial purposes, it is very useful to be able
make transactions on various websites. Therefore I think it is a currency that is growing not only in its value
but also in its technical development, without a doubt it is a coin that hopefully promises a good future.
Activity: 104
April 25, 2018, 10:33:57 PM
Buterin stated that Ethereum’s development goal is to become a “world computer,” a platform that enables blockchain developers who create applications to easily benefit from blockchain decentralization and security attributes without having to create a new one. Blockchain. This is tantamount to solving some of the application problems of blockchain technology. As we all know, the basic technical advantages of the blockchain, including reliability, security, auditability, and decentralization, are well understood at the moment. The question is, which specific areas will these advantages shine in?

He wrote: "... Ethereum's goal is to become a blockchain smart phone: it is a universal platform. Whatever you want to build, you can make it an 'application', Ethereum customers Can benefit from it without having to download any new special software."
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 25, 2018, 10:27:21 PM
Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum.

And i completely agree with you. Just a few days ago they announced that the revolutionary Casper and POS is already ready for initial review and testing. There hasn't been a development team more proactive than Ethereum.

Ethereum surely has a bright future ahead.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 25, 2018, 10:12:46 PM
Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
And I plan to completely switch to this cryptocurrency. Maybe I'm wrong.
What say...
Ethereum continued to show developments that continue to rise. so I am confident for the future of the Ethereum will be very promising and profitable. I am sure the Ethereum will give high enough profit.
Activity: 140
April 25, 2018, 10:08:04 PM
The future of ethereum will be bright I think, because ethereum is supporting all of altcoins if they dont have payment system or when they want to make a smart contract to support their funding. Ethereum is easy to use and their system too like wallet and the transfer system
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 10:07:43 PM
I believe in Ethereum who has a bright future. I see the development of Ethereum getting better and more projects using it so I'm sure Ethereum has a bright future.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 10:05:36 PM
Yesterday there was bad news.  And the price of eth became lower by 15-17%.  But I think everything will be fine and the price will grow again.
Yes, hackers took advantage of eth's smart contract loopholes to steal some tokens, and the market immediately showed a downward trend. People worry that it will have an impact on other tokens.
Activity: 151
April 25, 2018, 09:32:54 PM
Yesterday there was bad news.  And the price of eth became lower by 15-17%.  But I think everything will be fine and the price will grow again.
Activity: 700
April 25, 2018, 09:09:04 PM
Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
What say...

Ethereum is one good platform in cryptomarket. Many altcoin in cryptomarket use ethereum as their network or blockchain. With smart contract, ethereum can use in many bussiness sector like banking or investment.
If you invest in ETH you will certainly have a lot of options to invest in large ICO projects or you can use ETH as a global payment medium without being controlled by anyone. I personally only buy ETH to invest in ICO projects since ETH is being used by all ICO investors and this makes ETH increase in the near future.
Activity: 840
April 25, 2018, 09:01:52 PM
What say...

Ethereum is one good platform in cryptomarket. Many altcoin in cryptomarket use ethereum as their network or blockchain. With smart contract, ethereum can use in many bussiness sector like banking or investment.
Pages:
Jump to: