Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Litecoin 2018 - page 5. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 11:00:20 AM
Litecoin price forecasts for 2018 may be worth the effort, despite the fact that all the dangers of cryptococcus today are very unstable, given their new-born circumstances. Speaking of volatility, you can read our article about Ripple's price forecast for 2018 to understand how this works.

When I first wrote this article 12 weeks ago the price of Litecoin was hovering around the 80 dollar mark, give or take. Litecoin price was at $313 at the end of November 2017 and now is at $143. Should the rate of adoption go up, this should increase Litecoin’s price. Along with the rate of adoption and the general price movement of cryptocurrencies, a commensurate increase in the number of developers working on it is expected, which should fuel the price hike. Personally, I dont really understand how the price of Litecoin is that low. Is better than Bitcoin, is faster, brings real value and the number of circulating supply is low.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
I'm waiting for the release of plastic cards to exchange litecoin. This is not much in demand now, but the trend is observed. If litecoin will release a card will increase rates. In addition, we are waiting for other important news. The news background strongly influences the price of the coin. On this I think that litecoin will grow by 40-100% by the end of the year.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 01, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
I believe this year 2018 litecoin the price will increase more and possible to reach $1000 .
You can buy more litecoin now to make more profit. The price of litecoin become double last few weeks ago because of that you will earn more profit.  Count to think of it from cents to hundreds dollars many people become millionaire because of this coin I hope someday Im the one also who become rich.
Activity: 122
March 01, 2018, 10:38:12 AM
Litecoin is able to survive more than 1,500 transactions per second. This opens a great opportunity for Litecoin to be able to compete with Bitcoin in the future, regardless of its function as an Investment and Payment System.
according to Litecoin experts currently have a total market capitalization of more than $ 16.8 billion, with total transactions over the last 24 hours reaching $ 6.1 billion. The increase over the last 24 hours also almost reached 30%, while the circulation of the supply of coins that have reached 54.2 million, while the maximum supply of Litecoin amounted to 84 million. So, the chances of the increase are still very large because there are still about 30 million pieces of coins left unreleased.
Activity: 14
March 01, 2018, 10:28:46 AM
Considering :
Daily volume
Bloc / second
transaction fees
Number of exchanges listing LTC
Market recognition and network effect

Litecoin is the top cryptocurrency to become the n°1 medium of exchange in the next years, Bitcoin being used as the reserve currency (N°1 store of value by far).
There are and will be a lot of challengers for the function of medium of exchange, doing better in a few fields (Vertcoin, omiseGO, Dash, Decred, TenX…). But today, you won’t find a single cryptocurrency doing better than Litecoin in all the points mentioned.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
March 01, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
Well, Litecoin is a Bitcoin clone, no doubt about that. Someone argued that if it was created in these days it would probably be cold Bitcoin Lite or something similar.... It could be, without missing the point.

However, a clone can surpass the master, it is surely not impossible. However, although Charlie Lee announced he will be committed to working on Litecoin development during 2018. he has yet to live up to his words.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 01, 2018, 10:14:16 AM
I consider Litecoin one of The most reliable and promising coins in the entire market. I think he's worth investing in. I think the price of ltc will reach $ 600 this year.

Indeed, LTC show a huge growth over the last years and I think its time for ltc to go up higher this year. $600 is possible, but make no pressure on LTC because it will deliver on time and you will enjoy it. You must have patience, ltc is good to hold.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
March 01, 2018, 10:11:07 AM
There would be a lot of changes that will happen in this year 2018 thus Litecoin still has a room to grow and runs on a solid platform that can help to be one of the coins that will come out on top in the end. In fact litecoin is not a scam that's why market should start moving back upward again.Considering it’s ATH was about $350, there’s a pretty decent chance it will see those numbers again at some point in the near future.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2018, 07:41:29 PM
What do people think of this "Litecoin Cash"? I was going to invest in it but read it was just a scam, any thoughts?
That coin is a scam. There is a large list of coins that was with a group called the ebitcoin and such.
Activity: 51
February 28, 2018, 05:15:12 PM
Between the more diffused coins litecoin is for sure one of the fastest and cheaper. I actually hope it will become more mainstream.
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 05:04:35 PM
It seems to me that this coin will soon play a big role and most of the money transactions will be due to it, so the success of Litecoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 04:36:09 PM
I consider Litecoin one of The most reliable and promising coins in the entire market. I think he's worth investing in. I think the price of ltc will reach $ 600 this year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
February 28, 2018, 04:31:55 PM
If Litecoin does not have a great 2018 then crypto as a whole is in bad shape in 2018

What do people think of this "Litecoin Cash"? I was going to invest in it but read it was just a scam, any thoughts?
Check it, everyone just dump it. It never will see daylight because it uses bitcoin mining equipment and guys who has it does not care about lcc
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-cash/
Activity: 47
February 28, 2018, 04:26:31 PM
Activity: 350
February 28, 2018, 04:25:11 PM
Litecoin offers its own advantages. Its creator is a known and active entity in the cryptocurrency community. It has a capacity for faster transactions - a potential advantage in and of itself, which also provides for a different set of use cases than bitcoin. And it still offers the potential for profitable mining
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
February 28, 2018, 04:04:09 PM
Nicknamed silver to bitcoins gold, it holds the 6th highest market capitalization. Still, where is Litecoin going in 2018, no one can predict. We can only make an educated guess based on past performance, and be it the tech or the price hike this year, i believe that Litecoin is expecting sunny days ahead of it.
Well, educated guess too is good and as far as that goes, I am sure Litecoin should have good days ahead. Litepay has even been launched earlier than expected and that should really help the coin have some usage and waves in the market and considering they are actually announcing the steps to going mainstream with that, I want to believe it should do very well this year.
Activity: 43
February 28, 2018, 03:40:15 PM
Probably a good bet for 2018, but I like some others more
Activity: 406
February 28, 2018, 03:37:53 PM
Hello everyone! In what direction LTC will move? This question should be answered, based on the fundamental data available today and the technical picture over the past period, considering all the details from different angles. Positive factors are more advanced technology litecoin and its rapidly rising trend. However, it is necessary to keep in mind the possibility of governments applying legislative regulation, which can have a negative impact, and to what extent it will affect a particular currency is not clear.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
February 28, 2018, 03:27:01 PM
I think the future will not be very good for him. Of course, it will not be completely lost, but in price it will fall every day. It is connected primarily with the variety and competition of the environment of coins.
Seriously ? Based on what ? The fact that it has a good development going for it or the fact that the developers are not working ?

So far, with respect to payment system, litecoin seems to be taking a huge leap here which is good for the growth and development of it, so I wonder why you would then say that Litecoin does not have a future when the future of it is obviously bright.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
February 28, 2018, 03:13:23 PM
So….. I have been researching  , to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce.

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable for the last 3 years…..

Therefore I would like to invest in this coin so I'd like to know what 2018 will bring.

This guide helped me during my research: www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide
Litecoin should have a great year considering most of the development going on for it. It is your choice, and you can make the decision, but it is a good coin, but I would consider adding bitcoin mostly to it, knowing that no matter what, litecoin is usually most times in the shadow of bitcoin. But if you are thinking of adding litecoin to your portfolio, then please go ahead. You would not regret it.
Pages:
Jump to: