Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Litecoin 2018 - page 7. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 08, 2018, 05:05:42 PM
So….. I have been researching Litecoin, to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce. This helped me a lot www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable fir the last 3 years…..

Therefore I would like to invest in this coin so I'd like to know what 2018 will bring.

Lite coin is one of the Bitcoin clones, that brought little new on crypto table. Yes they have some changes but nothing drastically.  Most competition Litecoin have in BCH and DASH.  Both quite marketing oriented coins. So not that easy job. 
I think we can compare litecoin exactly with DASH and BCH as payment methods, I would personally prefer LTC over DASH and BCH, I think 2018 year will be year of world wide adoption LTC as a payment method. I do not really like DASH because of their aggressive marketing against BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 05:05:01 PM
Litecoin has been doing pretty good before the global dump. It was #4 on my currency list. I am sure that recent announcement about Litepay could give a significant boost to the coin if the whole market was not attached to the dipin BTC so much. In general LTC is like BTC but with lower fees and faster transactions. It can loose all those benefits after Lightning Network will be launched on BTC. However even the approximate date of the launch is still unknown so in 2018 LTC should be fine and they have a good team behind the litecoin which make it even more legit.

The founder of LTC sold tons of litecoins to the market participants and he somehow cashed his holdings out. This is a bad intention for me as a litecoin supporter but it's a good one anyway. Gonna be a good one in 2018.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 05:02:27 PM
i think that litcoin (LTC) is one of the top ten coins in the market who knows i could be the next dash or the next BSH either ways i think that LTC and 2018 will make a good number.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 04:59:22 PM
I believe litecoin is a very promising coin and has a huge growth potential this year. I think it's worth investing some of your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 04:51:28 PM
So….. I have been researching  , to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce.

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable fir the last 3 years…..

Therefore I would like to invest in this coin so I'd like to know what 2018 will bring.

I agree with you, Litecoin is a promising altcoin for 2018 as this had exceed both bitcoin and ethereum over the past year where it had reached 2000% appreciation value. With that achievement, the amount of time required to carry out transaction  with Litecoin is a fourth of the time required for the same transaction with bitcoin where it has a remarkable cutback in time during its transaction. Litecoin is expected to expedite financial transactions while lowering the price of a single Litecoin compared with Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 04:44:06 PM
I think that this year will see the rise of litecoin. I think he's very undervalued right now and its real value of$500
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
February 08, 2018, 04:37:44 PM
Litecoin is only at the moment the coin who i need to transfer fast from a to b
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
February 08, 2018, 04:32:34 PM
Litecoin has been doing pretty good before the global dump. It was #4 on my currency list. I am sure that recent announcement about Litepay could give a significant boost to the coin if the whole market was not attached to the dipin BTC so much. In general LTC is like BTC but with lower fees and faster transactions. It can loose all those benefits after Lightning Network will be launched on BTC. However even the approximate date of the launch is still unknown so in 2018 LTC should be fine and they have a good team behind the litecoin which make it even more legit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
February 08, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
The Litepay card should be something that it will help this cryptocurrency to boost his ecosystem. Also,  Litecoin is a stable cryptocurrency and the cost for sending it is very low in fees.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 08, 2018, 04:22:00 PM
So….. I have been researching  , to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce.

Litecoin has done well of late and in time can recover towards the previous ATHs. Litepay is a step forward and if they can get a few merchants to accept it that will be a big success.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
February 08, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
Litecoin is rebranding it's image. One can see that there are development going on with litecoin. I believe litecoin will play a big role as regards micro payment and lightning speed transaction when bigger population of the world join cryptocurrency ecosystem
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

but what make litecoin stands out from so many coins u know. like bitcoin gold, ethereum, and so many more.
although i know everyone is saying litecoin is good, but i didn't know how good is it.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 08, 2018, 12:58:44 PM
So….. I have been researching Litecoin, to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce. This helped me a lot www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide

Lite coin is one of the Bitcoin clones, that brought little new on crypto table. Yes they have some changes but nothing drastically.  Most competition Litecoin have in BCH and DASH.  Both quite marketing oriented coins. So not that easy job. 
Activity: 18
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable for the last 3 years…..

This guide helped me during my research: www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide
Pages:
Jump to: