Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Stellar! - page 3. (Read 1355 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 05:00:55 PM
I can say that if Bitcoin dies, then at least all other altcoins will fall very much in price, and it is more likely that many will practically depreciate. But you must understand that there are no prerequisites why Bitcoin should die! The market is going steadily down, but on the death of Bitcoin to think just not worth it.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 04:23:19 PM
I think Stellar is cool. There have been various new projects built on Stellar platform which is definitely a good thing. I like to think improvement instead of replacement. Instead of considering which coin can replace bitcoin, let's look for which devs are improving their projects
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
February 02, 2019, 04:08:04 PM
Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?

Basically,stellar is a promising project and is developing each day, it has bore host to fantastic project on their blockchain such as Wollo making the headlines.
Every crypto currency has low values, but the future with blockchain technology is what matters
Activity: 263
February 02, 2019, 02:29:07 PM
Stellar is one of the most famous top projects, and now he, like all other projects, is experiencing not the best of times, perhaps this period will end soon and this project will please us with some very impressive news, but so far I do not expect it nothing new. The market is too dysfunctional now to expect something good.
but in 2018 of course he kept well in the market , I think in 2019 he will be able to regain the capitalization that he had , as the project is very well kept on the market!
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
February 01, 2019, 07:35:13 PM
This coin is always in the first place in terms of trading volume on all exchanges, which means that many are interested in this, and this is relevant, so the future of the coin is good)
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
February 01, 2019, 07:34:54 PM
Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
I think we can safely assume that the future of the Stellar project can be very rosy. The coin has good trust and support from the community. Personally, I am a holder of this coin, and accordingly hope for growth Alta.
Stellar is still in good, in fact this coins is behaving it will and just waiting for market pumps at it shows what it can prove in the market. Becoming one of the top 10 coins in the market will simply prove that it have potential to compete and make explosive show in the future. Thus, we don't know when.
Activity: 364
February 01, 2019, 07:28:40 PM
I think we can safely assume that the future of the Stellar project can be very rosy. The coin has good trust and support from the community. Personally, I am a holder of this coin, and accordingly hope for growth Alta.
copper member
Activity: 336
January 26, 2019, 06:27:52 PM
Ripple has already pumped so the next thing to invest in is stellar. They are a more advanced version of ripple so holding stellar is a must for your portfolio. It could easily pump this year to the same levels as ripple as it is the only competitor
Activity: 210
January 26, 2019, 05:37:20 PM
I like this project. I choose Stellar instead of XRP. In the future, the Coinbase exchange will probably add an XLM coin.
Agree xlm better ripple many times, and not so decentralized , I think that xlm in the future may show good growth in contrast to ripple
Activity: 324
January 26, 2019, 05:33:25 PM
I think Stellar blockchain is very interesting and technically better then many new blockchains. I belive in this project and also hold XLM coins. I wish they will grow in the nearest future.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 26, 2019, 04:42:45 PM
I think Stellar is one among the great coins that will have a bright future, I really cannot explain but I so much love this coin, I have a feeling that this coin Stellar will overtake Ripple some day.
You got the crush,stellar is making impact in 2019 with success and great ideas following it's community with informations, stellar will skyrocket this year with valuable price and return for every holder.
Activity: 322
January 25, 2019, 09:59:03 AM
I think Stellar has a good development strategy and very strong support from the community. Therefore, the future of this coin seems to me very promising, I bought coins for myself, and now I expect a big increase on them.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 17, 2019, 06:55:11 PM
Stellar is in the same basket with ripple but it's a bit better. The creators of stellar were less greedy and actually made a better coin. The only reason why it's still priced lower than XRP is that it came later and is less known. Of course if XRP were to die at some point it would be the closest thing to take over as the new king of centralized bank coins Cheesy
Formerly Stellar showed its existence very well in the digital currency market. now Stellar is already in a good position. we just need to provide support and increase the volume of transactions using Stellar, this simple thing will be able to increase Stellar's prestige.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 17, 2019, 06:48:16 PM
I like this project. I choose Stellar instead of XRP. In the future, the Coinbase exchange will probably add an XLM coin.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
January 17, 2019, 06:32:54 PM
Stellar is in the same basket with ripple but it's a bit better. The creators of stellar were less greedy and actually made a better coin. The only reason why it's still priced lower than XRP is that it came later and is less known. Of course if XRP were to die at some point it would be the closest thing to take over as the new king of centralized bank coins Cheesy
Activity: 196
January 17, 2019, 06:19:29 PM
Stellar is one of the most famous top projects, and now he, like all other projects, is experiencing not the best of times, perhaps this period will end soon and this project will please us with some very impressive news, but so far I do not expect it nothing new. The market is too dysfunctional now to expect something good.
On the contrary, the project now is a good time as the market capitalization of the coin only adds , I think the coin is well established in the market and it is worth it to hold in the future, I think it will cost more than 1 $
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 05:30:43 AM
You look like you only have XLM in your wallet.
But you must understand where you are.
It doesn't matter what you have. BTC, ETH or something else.
If the world of cryptocurrency will collapse. It will collapse completely.
Some technologies may remain. But the cryptocurrencies themselves will die. And I do not see the point in your question. In any case, if the market returns XLM will have a good future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 04:00:43 AM
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 03:36:35 AM
Having a good development, being the top 10 is a hopeful coin. Capitalization is also good, $ 2.0 is able to shift Litecoin, this will give him the opportunity to trust him more. The movement of bitcoin is indeed slow if bitcoin dies then all coins will also die.
copper member
Activity: 112
January 17, 2019, 03:05:48 AM

Well, I want to share a story of my friend, she just mining in her mobile phone and I laugh secretly, Well, the sad thing about stellar is that, though people are doing things which quite profitable, there is still a low chance that it can out perform much of the altcoins in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: