Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Stellar! - page 5. (Read 1355 times)

Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
January 15, 2019, 01:57:52 PM
Stellar future seems good, lately there have been several new projects that use their Platform. if stellar can continue to grow, I'm sure stellar sooner or later will be the number one choice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 15, 2019, 01:52:12 PM
Stellar is in my opinion a very interesting and promising project.
Obviously, his team is real people who set high goals for themselves and without a doubt achieve them.
I expect from Stellar in the short term a good price and rapid growth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 01:51:49 PM
The whole crypto currencies market is showing a great downtrend and every single altcoin is falling, but Bitcoin was the most stable coin during the whole 2018 and has lost not so much as for example Ethereum, NEO or Litecoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 01:45:54 PM
this project has a wonderful future, as stellar is a very good project and I am sure that in 2019 it will show a rapid price increase
I agree, the price of stellar has not fallen so much compared to other coins in this market , I think this coin has a great future , and the price may in the future grow into $ 1
Up to$ 1 I think in the next bull market it will grow, especially with such rates as now this coin is gaining capitalization very well, I think it can overtake even Ethereum!
Activity: 350
January 15, 2019, 01:06:22 PM
XLM will live as long as ETH is alive. I want to say that XLM will lose 50% of its price this year. It's very sad for us it's waiting. I hope that the Stellar team will be able to regulate this situation and make innovations.
Activity: 171
January 14, 2019, 11:04:26 AM
Stellar actually has a very worthy and great technology and system as the cryptocurrency. This is old and it has been trusted as the Ripple. This altcoin has the good future, I'm sure about this. The decrease is also dumping, but there is little progress so far.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 14, 2019, 10:40:13 AM
Stellar is a good coin but bitcoin is the leader of this market and it has no comparison with stellar. Stellar is also in top 10 coins of this market and a solid buy but without compared with BTC and both can be held for future gains.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 14, 2019, 09:26:06 AM
Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?

Stellar is a good coin but they still have many issues to solve soon before have new updates in the future. And their consensus mechanism also has many things which have not still optimized yet and cause some uncomfortable things for community
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
January 14, 2019, 09:13:58 AM
Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
if we think superficially, that is indeed the possibility that will happen, because bitcoin is a pioneer of all crypto currencies, so if bitcoin dies then I think all crypto currencies will also not be valuable and eventually they will also die.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
January 14, 2019, 09:11:26 AM
first of all bitcoin cant be that as there the trading paid are allways btc - xxx and xlm i think is the next coin for x100 stellar is one of the best projects
Activity: 462
December 27, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
I am not that person able to predict future of stellar, but maybe there is probability to become top 5 crypto. I just received airdrop from stellar!
Activity: 154
December 27, 2018, 09:43:03 AM
Recently, stellar shows good results. They had a good airdrop. I participated in it. Accrued $ 25 in the coin stellar.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
December 25, 2018, 04:51:54 PM
For stellar the future is very bright, I won't be surprised if stellar should take over from ETH  as second most popular coin in the few years with its current level of continuous development.
Activity: 100
December 25, 2018, 04:32:44 PM
The future of Stellar can be seen by what happens in the present. This is an interesting coin for investors. By the amount of working capital in one day in the crypto exchanges Stellar takes 4-6 place among the top-20 Altcoins. I personally traded Stellar myself and it was interesting for me to make money on day trading. I am sure that Stellar is attractive to investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 24, 2018, 05:20:31 PM
This year, the XLM coin fell less than other cryptocurrencies. This is due to the fact that investors strongly believe in the Stellar project. IBM collaborates with the project. Stellar vies with Ripple. Coinbase may also add Stellar in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

I think that Stellar is still worth to be invested in. But telling the truth at the first period of this cryptocurrency existence I paid much more attention to this asset, looking on it like on a perspective object for making investments.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 24, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin will be dead at all. I do not know why people think so. May be it happen but not tomorrow. Of course the crypto market is seriously transformed, but all these changes are not the end.
Activity: 406
December 24, 2018, 02:28:53 PM
this project has a wonderful future, as stellar is a very good project and I am sure that in 2019 it will show a rapid price increase
I agree, the price of stellar has not fallen so much compared to other coins in this market , I think this coin has a great future , and the price may in the future grow into $ 1
Activity: 196
December 23, 2018, 06:23:42 PM
Activity: 462
December 23, 2018, 05:55:41 PM
Hello! Stellar strong project with strong partners. The team is constantly working on the project. I think this project should be in your portfolio. But everyone decides for himself. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: