Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years - page 14. (Read 2457 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
June 19, 2018, 09:52:50 PM
IMHO the next two years it will be more stable than before. Im not think it will be go to the moon or something big, cause I think the more important thing is this technology are more used by people & found the stability. It would be great if happen faster than two.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 09:47:58 PM
At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

which I see so because currently the market price is still up and down and still not stable because I know the price of altcoin was all not up and bitcoin also not recovered then I am sure all will be good and can be stable again and after 2 years to be coming later altcoin future will be good and can last for a long time and can be profitable

Activity: 79
Merit: 5
June 19, 2018, 09:08:08 PM
At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

Really most of altcoins with values will perform very well in the next 2 years and more because they have great utility value and a powerful team, however some of them will die along the way because they are valueless in nature.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 08:48:40 PM
In the next two year, some of the altcoin would have finished the application they are building some of the application might have had a massive public adoption while some will not have, but overly in the next two i expect that the prices of some of the altcoin would have increased
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

Yes, I agree with you that coins of worthless value will be eliminated by the market sooner or later.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 19, 2018, 08:34:55 PM
Many altcoin already given alot of profit since 2015, all mayor altcoin since  2 years already given huge profit to the community because the demand increase and the market cap been going by multiple times. Future  of altcoin already  started and will keep growing in the long  term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 19, 2018, 08:32:40 PM
I think that altcoins have not changed in tokens because I'm going to increase,
 the altcoin price also increases the price of tokens.
However, the price of altcoins has increased dramatically in the past two people as it has invested heavily.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 19, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

I believe that bitcoin is more likely becoming more and more an asset or a storage of value rather than an investment that can give huge profits depending on how big you invest on it. Whereas altcoins can give insane returns if you manage to find the best one that is still on its starting point. I believe that the altcoin era truly is starting because I think a lot of people can also see what I am pointing out.
I like to think of Bitcoin as a "shovel to the crypto gold rush", since it isn't exactly the best crypto in any way but it is relatively effective when it comes to changing fiat to crypto and vice versa. It's also one of the most accepted cryptos, since it maintains a reputation as the most widely-noticed and sort of house-hold name when it comes to crypto-currencies. Altcoins are great for each of their own individual project, and they will continue to be great in their own ways for years to come. Probably.
Activity: 309
June 19, 2018, 08:27:06 PM
In 2 year, most of the existing altcoins would VA fizzled out and only the ones with a use case will stand.
Activity: 120
June 19, 2018, 08:23:46 PM
Your thinking is very precise and I also really think as you think, and after 2 years all will run smoothly and will be a success in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 08:23:38 PM
For me I think in the next two most of the coin you see today, will no longer exist, the coin that will exist will be coin with real value, and the coins that manage to survive will moon and grow in so much value.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 08:21:11 PM
In two years time I believed that the market will rise again. The blood bath is stopped already. And all of us are enjoying the glorious victory of investing. There's a slight chance of failure but nevertheless let's be optimistic and start owning a lot of coins.
the future of altcoin in the next two years will be one of the top cryptocurrency and there asset is ethereum. this kind of investment will increase your income and its a big help to everybody specially to the people who didn't have regular work. o think in the next year any altcoin is one of the daily need of people and this will be a big help when it comes to financial .
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 19, 2018, 08:19:40 PM
The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?
They can be valuable if bitcoin goes to the moon. Don't assume that altcoin market will just skyrocket alone, they are following the trend of bitcoin.

So take this on our minds that whenever bitcoin is on high, alts will go to. And when bitcoin is down, alts will go down either.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
June 19, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

I believe that bitcoin is more likely becoming more and more an asset or a storage of value rather than an investment that can give huge profits depending on how big you invest on it. Whereas altcoins can give insane returns if you manage to find the best one that is still on its starting point. I believe that the altcoin era truly is starting because I think a lot of people can also see what I am pointing out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
June 19, 2018, 08:15:51 PM
As is the case with the altcoins market, it is experiencing a lot of problems, the current altcoins on the market a lot but the rate is very low, and most ICO projects are phishing projects. So the future of altcoins in the next two years is very unpredictable, the possibility is high that there will be the purification of the altcoins and only the potential altcoins exist in the market.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 08:03:23 PM
In two years time I believed that the market will rise again. The blood bath is stopped already. And all of us are enjoying the glorious victory of investing. There's a slight chance of failure but nevertheless let's be optimistic and start owning a lot of coins.
Activity: 153
June 19, 2018, 08:01:00 PM
I am confident that in two years altcoins will have a successful future because i belive that people will support it and spread the goodnews about it.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 07:57:50 PM
I've invested in quite a number of altcoins now and I'm going to keep them for a year or maybe two. I think that now there are quite a lot of promising, but undervalued projects.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 19, 2018, 07:48:53 PM
The future of altcoin in the next two years is very well developed. The price of these altcoins will rise high and catch up with copper bitcoin. Many investors will choose this altcoin instead of investing in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2018, 07:47:28 PM
I think so but not all altcoin, maybe just few coin like ETH which can do that, even there is too much Alt and many investor will confuse to choose coin for their investment. BTW, I more like that BTC which will rocket, so Alt will rocket too due to BTC.
I also think that some good potential altcoins will soon to rise in value after 2 years.It's quite a long time already and i suppose a lot of changes in crypto world will happen it may be positive or negative ones.Hopefully it will make altcoins market more progress and the price will also go to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: