Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years - page 15. (Read 2493 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 07:41:07 PM
I think so but not all altcoin, maybe just few coin like ETH which can do that, even there is too much Alt and many investor will confuse to choose coin for their investment. BTW, I more like that BTC which will rocket, so Alt will rocket too due to BTC.
Activity: 150
June 19, 2018, 07:37:38 PM
At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?
Yes, maybe from some altcoin will return high value. But, of course there is altcoin that may be declining and not able to survive the increasingly crowded market situation. Everything can happen and no one will know for sure for the future.
Activity: 137
June 19, 2018, 06:44:00 PM
I feel you just can't generalise altcoins. There are some altcoins that are designed and created to solve real problems that will be adopted and stand the test of time while there are some that are just worthless and they will be no where to be found few months from now
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 03:07:19 PM
I am agreed with you partially, not fully. So many altcoins will go high after launching their products. Eventually, so many altcoins will be lost due to scam effect from the market. And also so many prospective altcoins will come in the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 02:08:32 PM
In two years I think that the cryptocurrency sector will be less chaotic and only with high quality projects, and I hope that the market is no longer manipulated, as can easily be done to date by banks and big speculators. These benefits should be brought about by regulation that I hope will arrive as soon as possible
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 01:04:15 PM
More will translate rubles and dollars into the crypt, which will increase the rate of bitcoin, etherium, monero, altcoin and other popular scores many times over.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 12:58:00 PM
yeah i think so. actually so many altcoins in crypto market is not in its own value. the reason is manipulations. some are very underrated some are overrated. when people understand about the market and product more the price will turn to normal.
What is meaning of not on its value? I dont really understand. For me what the price now is the price that it deserves it.
All price made by trader who decide to sell or hold their asset. Hold or sell also because of the news. News and popularity make demand and how much the price is the result of those above things.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 18, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
No one knows. This is the most accurate answer that you will find to this particular question due to the extreme volatility associated with this cryptocurrency market. I personally feel that majority of the popular altcoins will flourish next year since I am expecting more governments to embrace the cryptocurrency market next year(Gut feeling speaking). I am confident that many shitcoins will disappear soon and only the most popular coins and tokens will survive.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
June 18, 2018, 11:19:30 AM
I think that this is true but not for all coins and will be chosen coins which still propose to myself, I think that it will be less than half!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
June 18, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

I think this is half truth. Due to increasing number of ICO and new coins, I fear it is possible that all of them rise. Days are gone when all coins were used to be valuable. Now most of them are shit coins. However there are hidden gems always. Like Remme. I am pretty sure Remme both as a coin and as a venture will turn successful due to its unique technology and real-world product. Remme authentication system is already in use by several businesses and in two years I am pretty sure value of token will be on moon!
Activity: 420
June 18, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
please specify what altcoin you mean. all altcoins have different types, there is a potential if in the hold and some are not. all depend on altcoin itself.
Activity: 630
June 18, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
In two years I think there will be major improvements in the cryptocurrency sector. This process could be accelerated by regulation in the sector, at least in the main countries of the world, which I hope will protect investors and encourage the development of good quality blockchain platforms
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
I think that some projects will certainly cost more, but most of them will simply die
Activity: 179
June 18, 2018, 07:01:13 AM
A successful year is waiting for Altcoins. As long as it will continue to strive and promotion will improve. As of now there are lot of people invest in altcoin if this will continue success is reachable.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2018, 06:57:42 AM
Solid projects like Enigma and Safex will be gold
These are all new platform in this year so it will boom in next two years. But many peoples are expecting top altcoins only survive in long term and new projects are always stay in backward. Because already many investors are trusted in some Coins so again and again they are buying the same coin. May be future investors are looking to new technology so altcoins are going to moon in 2020.
Activity: 912
June 18, 2018, 06:40:01 AM
Maybe this will happen. But the main thing is that what is written in the road map corresponds to reality. The product should be working and functioning, and tokens should have a demand on stock exchanges. That's when, in about a few years, the altcoins will have a future.
Activity: 350
June 18, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
Yes, I think so too. Moreover, I'm sure that in 2 years the situation on the market will be much better than now. At the moment, the market is falling and there are no fundamental reasons for growth, but this correction makes the market healthier. I hope in 2 years we will have all the conditions for growth and this should have a positive impact on the capitalization of altcoins.
Activity: 98
June 18, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
Regulations will be implemented in the near future no doubt about it any joe blow can create a crap coin with no real life working product market it saying its going to do this do that never will collect funds and exit .
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
June 18, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

Ya it is sure that their are some altcoin whose project are very good and in 2 yrs you can definitely expect double to triple the investment. As in coming time altcoin will surely perform very good.
Activity: 216
June 18, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

A key factor here is whether or not the altcoin will be able to deliver on their promised products. There are lots of altcoins today that have made such bold claims as to what their product can do. Sadly, i reflect what crypto analysts mention, and believe that majority of these ICOs are scams that will never really come up with a working product. A lot are money making scams and only serve to make the developers rich.

Surely though, for those legitimate projects, the returns will be significantly good.

There are so many altcoins that new appears in crypto and most of those ICO are scams and yes it's only serve to make the developers rich. And I thought 2 to 4 years from now some of altcoins will be disappeared and the else that have a good potential and big role in crypto will still exists.
I think the success of a project and altcoin depends on the developer team, I am not talking about a scam project. Let them be cheats, because they will never last long. Altcoin consistently will continue to follow the roadmap of a project. And right now I'm still following the roadmap of a project. All this with confidence in the project development team
Pages:
Jump to: