Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years - page 3. (Read 2493 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 10, 2018, 07:30:06 PM
At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

The market for the next two years is difficult to predict. But the numerous potential of the unlikely altcoins will be deindexed from the cryptocurrency market to make opportunity for other potential cryptos. And then the odds will be higher than the current time when I'm replying to your topic.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 07:24:49 PM
the future of the altcoin depends on the potential of these coins in the future. now there are several altcoins that have the potential to be a choice for traders. so I think it's the best choice and it's a choice of coins in the future or maybe in the next 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 10, 2018, 05:41:16 PM
I think that during the two coming years, the demand for some altcoins like Ethereum, Neo, Ripple and Waves will increase highly. Also, it is expected that the prices of this cryptocurrencies will grow up as well. There is also some tokens which have a good potential, and they will hit the highest levels of success soon, most likely.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 05:02:23 PM
In 2 years the future of alt coins will be bright.  That is why I am loading up on CANYA Coin - CAN.  This will be massive, as we move into the portable gig employment economy.  Less employment will happen in bricks and mortar city offices, as we are all employed in on-line servicing the world through our computers and keyboards.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 04:58:40 PM
In two years the altcoins will be ready for a big bull run.We must continue to invest without losing our hope.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 10, 2018, 04:46:17 PM
The future of most altcoins is very easy to predict, most of them are going to disappear, you don't have to take my word for it there are people that have been tracking all the coins for some time and they discovered that most of the icos that were released in the past years have failed already, it is true that some projects become successful but most of them will disappear, but unfortunately they are going to be replaced by other useless projects.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 02:25:48 PM
The future for altcoins is looking bright 🔆 as there are so many successful altcoins such as Bcash, Ripple, and Ethereum at the moment and I think in the next coming two years a lot of altcoins are going to be huge also.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 10, 2018, 01:49:15 PM
In just two years there will be no significant changes in the crypto segment but the Bitcoin price may surge to above $50,000. Still, the whole market is unregulated and there is no guidance upon the price volatility. That's why in the market there is fake ICOs are running and cheated many of the investors funds. To be transparent it is essential to be regulated by some independent body.
50,000 dollars is a fairly round sum and I do not believe in such a growth in the near future. The fact is that as soon as Bitcoin rises to $ 20,000, we will have another massive sale of Bitcoin. This will be made by those users who invested in Bitcoin at the end of 2017.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 10, 2018, 01:32:59 PM
In just two years there will be no significant changes in the crypto segment but the Bitcoin price may surge to above $50,000. Still, the whole market is unregulated and there is no guidance upon the price volatility. That's why in the market there is fake ICOs are running and cheated many of the investors funds. To be transparent it is essential to be regulated by some independent body.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
November 10, 2018, 01:06:07 PM
I think that the market can stay the same as now. it will fluctuate, but on average it will be at the same level
market conditions are indeed deteriorating, but over time will increase again. so we don't worry, if the market will continue like this. rest assured that the market will increase and we are not in vain to wait.
Activity: 579
November 10, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
Many projects that copying each other will be dead. But the main thing that many counries will accept the on government level
It is necessary to assume the fact that less popular projects in society have lost their relevance. The market is already beginning to correct the prospects of the project, and unnecessary ones will simply leave the market.
Activity: 182
November 10, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
Many projects that copying each other will be dead. But the main thing that many counries will accept the on government level
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
November 10, 2018, 07:09:38 AM
decentralized market impacts such as etherdelta, etc. damage the quality of crypto volume on the market.

at least in the next two years there must be clear rules for all exchange markets so that not every coin can be made and sold without clear accountability. too many choices and with their specific altcoin each makes the spread of investors finally split and not think long term. let only ICO coins be exclusive and meet the stringent requirements that are included in the sales agenda so that investors can also think to be loyal and not prioritize instant big profits.
if you only want a momentary profit, surely the price will be destroyed and investors will run away.
but if you are concerned about the continuation of the project so that you always live both the price goes down and rises, and you are concerned with investors, then investors will always come to save their coins
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
November 09, 2018, 04:01:48 AM
decentralized market impacts such as etherdelta, etc. damage the quality of crypto volume on the market.

at least in the next two years there must be clear rules for all exchange markets so that not every coin can be made and sold without clear accountability. too many choices and with their specific altcoin each makes the spread of investors finally split and not think long term. let only ICO coins be exclusive and meet the stringent requirements that are included in the sales agenda so that investors can also think to be loyal and not prioritize instant big profits.
Activity: 936
November 09, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
Altcoin's future in the next two years is determined by how investors respond to altcoins, if investors can take steps to buy in large quantities I think altcoin will still exist and the crypto market can grow high.
Activity: 308
November 09, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
I think that those people who stay strong and do not panic, and those people who invest right now will gain a very good income with their altcoins in the newt two years
I do not think that in the next two years the value of a coin will increase, but it depends on each person, we can not say it all and can not predict the exact market, so I think we follow the hunch. That is the way we live and work according to ourselves.
Activity: 644
November 09, 2018, 03:14:56 AM
we will see only 100 altcons from today in 2020.

most of projects are scam now. everybody made a cyrpto start up last year.
Activity: 126
November 08, 2018, 08:59:45 AM
I think that the market can stay the same as now. it will fluctuate, but on average it will be at the same level
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
November 08, 2018, 08:01:45 AM
At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?
I agree that before 2 years the price of altcoins is unlikely to return to its former peaks, but maybe some of them will return earlier. But here it is impossible to predict.
most altcoins are like that, will return to peak after 2 years.
if the person falls down and is seriously ill, it will recover after a few years and need routine treatment.
as with crypto, it will rise after a few years
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 07, 2018, 06:30:27 PM
I think that those people who stay strong and do not panic, and those people who invest right now will gain a very good income with their altcoins in the newt two years
For me I consider myself a survivor from being panic this year, and I became strong because My holdings was staying active of its community right now. The entire platform of crypto project which I belong provided me enough learnings to pursue all expected profit in the future. Two years is enough for the coins I hold right now, and gladly am going near to it before the price will hit at least $1 each coin.
Pages:
Jump to: