Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years - page 5. (Read 2493 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 05, 2018, 10:17:01 AM
Nobody can predict the upward trend of electronic money by the end of this year, no one can see the upward trend in any one penny, so the next two years will be predicted. The impossible, so I think you should not hold it too long, will be very dangerous for you.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 05, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
I'm still optimistic that the future of altcoins will continue to improve, this is what makes me not panic too much even though the market hasn't recovered, I'm sure that in two years the price of bitcoin can reach at least $ 50k.
- You still have a silly thought and an unrealistic dream, the price of bitcoin can not reach $50k because the market is gradually degrading over time, the value of bitcoin and the market this year is the best evidence, collapse is showing clearly. Although I know Bitcoin can still be recovered but everything just stopped at a reasonable level, breaking the record again is impossible, the climax is over and this is the last few years of bitcoin, and when bitcoin can not hold its position, the market will be dragged down by it but at least in the next 2 years, we can still make money through altcoin and bitcoin, but then we should have another plan for the future
Activity: 434
November 05, 2018, 07:43:31 AM
Who bought altcoins cheap two years ago, they still in profit. But we all kinda “lost” since the all time high in January. But i’m still buying, because it’s a perfect moment. Soon it will sky rock again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
Quality-made altcoins will continue to rise in the next two years while other coins might experience price slow down unless they are being hyped or pumped by their developers. All altcoins are subject to manipulations but only the solid coins cansurvive the tough competitions. Altcoins that have no purpose will eventuall end up delisted from the coin exchanges.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 07:38:51 PM
road map is a temporary time in the company concept. Famous developers usually have development for their company. not only for the next 2 years, if indeed their company stands and the products or services they sell are in demand in the market, the price will definitely be far from the price at the ICO. and the road map will continue.
They should also have enough fund to pay for the project expenses, the financial part is important factor as well. I think the project that are endorsed by real world companies will succeed.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
November 05, 2018, 01:46:15 AM
The altcoin's future depends on the condition of the bitcoin price and depends on the development of the altcoin, when the bitcoin price rises surely the altcoin price will also rise and when the altcoin has a very good development, the altcoin price will also experience price increases, so the altcoin will likely being very expensive depends on the price movements of bitcoin and depends on the project owned by the altcoin.
well, there are a number of altcoins that still have good quality even though the price of bitcoin is down. I think, the development of the altcoin itself depends on development, and from how much the project is needed in the community. the better the project, the better the development for the future.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 05, 2018, 01:04:59 AM
The altcoin's future depends on the condition of the bitcoin price and depends on the development of the altcoin, when the bitcoin price rises surely the altcoin price will also rise and when the altcoin has a very good development, the altcoin price will also experience price increases, so the altcoin will likely being very expensive depends on the price movements of bitcoin and depends on the project owned by the altcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 12:51:06 AM
Altcoins are the most unpredictable thing I've ever known in the trading industry. They have the property of unpredictability - can instantly grow, and also instantly fall.
Activity: 826
November 04, 2018, 11:36:02 PM
I'm still optimistic that the future of altcoins will continue to improve, this is what makes me not panic too much even though the market hasn't recovered, I'm sure that in two years the price of bitcoin can reach at least $ 50k.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
November 04, 2018, 07:16:47 PM
I hope altcoin in two years is more project that can help the crypto grow but less of scam and projects that no useful in crypto. Because its important to have more ideas come so crypto will be useful in the next more years.
We can't neglect those scam project existence even more than 2 years. It could be a big help to have a project filtration before it started to launch its ICO to lessen the number of scam projects.
We might have a good huge development in the future if the market works well and their is a huge market adoption with the community about crypto.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 06:49:48 PM
I hope altcoin in two years is more project that can help the crypto grow but less of scam and projects that no useful in crypto. Because its important to have more ideas come so crypto will be useful in the next more years.
Activity: 649
November 04, 2018, 06:45:46 PM
in 2 years if altcoin still exists maybe the price will be extraordinary, but we can see the situation and always monitor the price movements and potential investors towards the altcoin in the future.
A lot of things can happen in two years time some can survive and some altcoins wont. This is necessary that if we invest we have to monitor the market condition. So I think the future of altcoin will grow for those promising project.
Activity: 476
November 04, 2018, 06:08:59 PM
I think that one of the most prominent projects in the future is TEZOS. The price in the current market conditions is very favorable for the purchase and will not stay at these prices. I'm waiting to invest as much as I can.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 04, 2018, 04:51:57 PM
road map is a temporary time in the company concept. Famous developers usually have development for their company. not only for the next 2 years, if indeed their company stands and the products or services they sell are in demand in the market, the price will definitely be far from the price at the ICO. and the road map will continue.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 04:44:28 PM
in 2 years if altcoin still exists maybe the price will be extraordinary, but we can see the situation and always monitor the price movements and potential investors towards the altcoin in the future.
copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 04:39:39 PM
If we think what will happen after 2 years then we should think about current market situation first. The crypto market is not in good position now. But many experts are saying in the up coming new year 2019 market will recover and if that happen then we can expect after 2 years altcoins will be a good position I think. So let's hope.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
Yes, I would like to agree with you cryptocurrency has much popularity and every day it's is growing. So no doubt within the next 2 years crypto would be in great position. Investors need the patience to stay with crypto because altcoin will be back with its amazing price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 04, 2018, 04:26:26 PM
I know a lot of people who are watching for the market but never invest in it because they afraid to do this. So market will be alive because there are a lot of pinvestors who will come here
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 01:56:16 PM
depends, not all altcoins are bad, indeed the current market situation that makes almost all of the ico coins that have just been released on the market drops dramatically, but we can see like eth, xrp, xlm and others who are top 100 cmc they still survive even though the price drops because it follows the price of the BTC that goes down.
Activity: 756
November 04, 2018, 01:34:47 PM
I believe that altcoin in 2 years will be good and has a high price, but how many. because it's 2 years long enough for the altcoin to grow and grow after they experience a prolonged decline.
Pages:
Jump to: