Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the market - page 2. (Read 31432 times)

legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
May 31, 2019, 01:41:16 AM
Now the market is good compared to last year when drop and drop, and i think will continue to grow little by little and who have crypto and hold can get a good amount of money.
What's important here is the growth, even little by little as long as we have a good year compared to last year.
The future is surely good, and therefore patience is very important, we don't sell due to panic, we sell when we are satisfied with our profit already.
Don't get too greedy, the future is good but if we benefit on it already, we don't have to wait longer to pull the trigger to sell.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 30, 2019, 01:38:31 PM
I believe the future of the market is very bright, as this year is considered very promising year for crypto, both bitcoin and many altcoins could reach new heights breaking all previous records.

Some new tokens will come, the better ones. Shitcoins and tokens from the dead projects will finally leave the market, and we will deal mostly with the best cryptocurrencies that are supposed to live for years.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 30, 2019, 11:07:55 AM
Now the market is good compared to last year when drop and drop, and i think will continue to grow little by little and who have crypto and hold can get a good amount of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 30, 2019, 03:40:21 AM
current market conditions.  still very monotonous.  no progress graph.  all of our hopes are stabilization.  but be honest if the current market conditions are not significantly responsive.  I am sure that more people will leave the market and crypto.
Activity: 195
May 30, 2019, 02:20:58 AM
It's probably because 2018 is a bear market season and now 2019 the market has recovered, we really cannot if the bullrun is already happening but its a good sign. The future of cryptocurrency is bright because mass adoption is gradually increasing and crypto will be mainstream in the future.
it is true that in 2019 the market has recovered, there seems to be an increase. We hope that crypto will grow further and I hope that in 2019-2020 it will be beautiful.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 30, 2019, 02:02:27 AM
I believe the future of the market is very bright, as this year is considered very promising year for crypto, both bitcoin and many altcoins could reach new heights breaking all previous records.

Yes, already we are seeing some huge upwards trend in the market which makes us hold more coins in the market. This year might be the best year for the market because most of the potential coins will recover their prices along with the Bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
May 30, 2019, 01:36:37 AM
For some reason, I am having second thoughts about the stability of bitcoin being an instrument to global or mass adoption. The price of bitcoin has been fairly stable this year despite the small drop every couple of weeks. But have we seen more people joining in? Maybe something else needs to happen so people will be encouraged to start using bitcoin because stability does not seem to be working at this moment.

That’s true! A lot of people are still skeptical in investing into bitcoin maybe because of the non-stop controversy and the bad image of bitcoin being a scam. Though more and more people is drawn to bitcoin nowadays most especially because some big companies is starting to accept bitcoin, I know it already been long that we all been waiting for the bull run to happen but with the current market and demand of bitcoin it may take probably months or even year which I don't know for sure, in my end I still trust bitcoin and the bull run will eventually happen.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
May 30, 2019, 12:12:40 AM
In my opinion, the future of the market no one can guarantee that it will always be good and the price of coins in the exchange center or some markets also does not guarantee that it has a pretty good price for the future, but we only try to keep the market good in the future and  will survive in a very long time, and everyone expects it
Full control of market progress will depend on the community and state support to be able to obtain legality. in terms of development many people have already done it but indeed legality is a problem that indeed must be able to be achieved in cryptocurrency for future market progress
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 29, 2019, 06:09:33 PM
In my opinion, the future of the market no one can guarantee that it will always be good and the price of coins in the exchange center or some markets also does not guarantee that it has a pretty good price for the future, but we only try to keep the market good in the future and  will survive in a very long time, and everyone expects it
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 29, 2019, 05:24:32 PM
No one can predict the crypto market because predictions are only expectations that do not always occur, the nature of the market is very volatile and whenever prices can change significantly over time.
and let the market move as it is, we must believe that the market will always give the best at the right time and hopefully in the future the market will provide the best price for all of us.
Activity: 336
May 29, 2019, 04:01:31 PM
Crypto market will never be stable, the market will remain like this even into the future. the price chart will still go up and down, and the size will depend on future demand.
No one will know what the future of Bitcoin is like, but if we look at history before, it turns out that the price of Bitcoin continues to increase every 4 years, because Bitcoin always does halving, so I hope in the future prices will continue. increase.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
May 26, 2019, 07:38:34 AM
Crypto market will never be stable, the market will remain like this even into the future. the price chart will still go up and down, and the size will depend on future demand.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
May 26, 2019, 06:20:46 AM
I hope to see price upsets as mature in the market and the uncertainty aspects will become a more familiar organizations. Bitcoin values ​​are still managed in $7k up to 8k$ in this month. It is expected that the price of Bitcoin will be worth $ 10k after hope some days.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 26, 2019, 04:55:50 AM
It's probably because 2018 is a bear market season and now 2019 the market has recovered, we really cannot if the bullrun is already happening but its a good sign. The future of cryptocurrency is bright because mass adoption is gradually increasing and crypto will be mainstream in the future.

When we say future, we should look on the long term aspect, the market volatility now is normal at this early stage, but eventually it will dropped as adoption increases, that's the thing that I believe will happen in the future, and with adoption, the future is good as prices will follow up.
Investors and users are both will be benefited in the long run, provided the market will be successful, which we should hope now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
May 26, 2019, 03:27:17 AM

It is starting to get better.

In the past, cryptocurrencies are not that known to the world, only a few know it and uses it. Today, a lot of cryptocurrencies are in the market, and a lot of people are interested in investing in these currencies, and yes, it is just a small proof that it will be more popular in the future. It would be a great future for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
indeed, many people now know about cryptocurrency. but we need more users, so we can urge the government to legalize it, so it will optimize its development, so that it can be made into a currency
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 25, 2019, 11:17:58 PM
Activity: 633
May 25, 2019, 09:29:58 PM
I've been out for months and I can see that there are no particular changes in the market except for the bitcoin's price getting a lot better than before. For now, I think there will be no bull run to come, the market is still on the process of recovery, but sooner or later, we hope that the market will pass its recovery and hype up again to attract new investors. The future of bitcoin, as well as the other cryptos, will take the lead of currencies, that's what we are all hoping.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
May 25, 2019, 09:20:13 PM

It is starting to get better.

In the past, cryptocurrencies are not that known to the world, only a few know it and uses it. Today, a lot of cryptocurrencies are in the market, and a lot of people are interested in investing in these currencies, and yes, it is just a small proof that it will be more popular in the future. It would be a great future for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
May 25, 2019, 08:57:22 PM
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 24, 2019, 03:38:30 PM
Well all of us waiting a bull run, and i think this will come after on market will come again more money, even if will not happen soon, i think that 99% we will have a bull run next year either before bitcoin halving or after.
It's still okay for me bull run happen next year but the price still need like this and not down anymore because if we let price down maybe we see lower than the price in 2018. But bull run started last few weeks ago and Im the one who strongly believe on that and I think that's true because like right now market increasing and already reached more than $8k.
Pages:
Jump to: