Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the market - page 4. (Read 31432 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 10:21:47 AM
I can't say when the market will grow because it's difficult to do,but I still believe the future of crypto will be fine You certainly know Bitcoin can take the highest place at any time,but that depends on people's interest in buying bitcoin so the answer is when the investor group arrives, bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
March 30, 2019, 08:50:16 AM
I can not say surely anything in this regard but i can guess the future of crypto market will take a good place. Basically I can see for a while some days the bitcoin price still $4000. Although Bitcoin can change its position at any time, and with it the crypto market could change at the time.
Activity: 490
March 30, 2019, 05:31:31 AM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

The crypto market has experienced a bubble burst and everything has begun to return to its true value. This is also the time to reinvest from the beginning. We can buy coins at good prices and don't have to worry about its price.
For BTC, you should buy it now. Its price will no longer decrease. Our market is on the rise and don't hesitate to buy BTC.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
March 30, 2019, 04:50:26 AM
I think the Reformers will certainly cause some problems in development as they stimulate the developing market but are still too fragile. And its price in the future will still fluctuate: it will still be an adventure to the wilderness.
no one can predict with certainty the market situation and in my opinion the market development depends on the investors themselves the support and interest can make the crypto market grow
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 29, 2019, 05:22:13 PM
the market's future will be bright even though it is still difficult to come back now but I am sure that no longer the market will surely return to the position desired by traders and investors

I am still so sure that the crypto's future is still so bright. it's just that things are currently in trouble. but most likely the situation will improve again later. we'll see later. that developments will return.
Activity: 448
March 29, 2019, 04:58:16 PM
Bitcoin market hopefully better growth within a month.beacuse the Canadian town of innisfil is piloting a service that would allow residents to pay property taxes in Bitcoin.the innisfil council  voted to approve the program on 27 march.it naturally positive effects on bitcoin market.
Yes, at this time I heard that a lot of information that said good news came in turns for Bitcoin, of course this is positive news for the progress of Bitcoin, so I am optimistic that a lot of good news will raise prices as soon as possible.
Positive news for future matters allot but more than that matters the people who are investing and selling with this kid of market, according to me we should invest right now as price is not very high but eh future is entirely bright, it is life time saving if we will deal with patience now to have safe future for tomorrow, so simply future of crypto currency is bright.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 29, 2019, 11:42:55 AM
the market's future will be bright even though it is still difficult to come back now but I am sure that no longer the market will surely return to the position desired by traders and investors
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
March 29, 2019, 10:19:21 AM
I am sure that bitcoin market still has a chance to skyrocket again, the most important thing is to always be patient to wait and buy coins that have the potential to skyrocket, and bitcoin is a mandatory thing to buy because the price still cheap.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 29, 2019, 08:10:12 AM
You can observe and realize that the current market cannot raise prices quickly. Bitcoin has reached its maximum price increase in 2017 and then it fell and returned to its halfway state in 2018. I think it takes more time for a new period of growth in 2019.

Exactly, bitcoin definitely take time become above $18000. 2017 was a good year and remember-able for bitcoin users. We couldn't forget it and again we want to see this year then we should wait and give time to bitcoin. May be in 2019 will be a processing year and the next year we will see again bitcoin give us top price.
If there is good news that could trigger the price, the price will be in better positions. The changes about adoption can not to be ignored. But, if the price still does not break the chains, it means more innovation is needed.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
March 29, 2019, 07:45:48 AM
In my opinion, the future of online market will improve. So it will be good to invest now. If you invest now, you can make many profits in the future.
of course you are an investor who has the confidence and patience that is high enough to invest in crypto currencies and that is the main capital in investing because of the very high risk of investment with the crypto currency itself
Activity: 336
March 29, 2019, 05:51:56 AM
Bitcoin market hopefully better growth within a month.beacuse the Canadian town of innisfil is piloting a service that would allow residents to pay property taxes in Bitcoin.the innisfil council  voted to approve the program on 27 march.it naturally positive effects on bitcoin market.
Yes, at this time I heard that a lot of information that said good news came in turns for Bitcoin, of course this is positive news for the progress of Bitcoin, so I am optimistic that a lot of good news will raise prices as soon as possible.
Activity: 252
March 29, 2019, 05:10:55 AM
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 29, 2019, 01:30:08 AM
You can observe and realize that the current market cannot raise prices quickly. Bitcoin has reached its maximum price increase in 2017 and then it fell and returned to its halfway state in 2018. I think it takes more time for a new period of growth in 2019.

Exactly, bitcoin definitely take time become above $18000. 2017 was a good year and remember-able for bitcoin users. We couldn't forget it and again we want to see this year then we should wait and give time to bitcoin. May be in 2019 will be a processing year and the next year we will see again bitcoin give us top price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 28, 2019, 11:09:19 PM
it should be, we must invade the market which has been stable in recent months. if there is no increase in the future, maybe the crypto market will really be stable. but I'm not sure that the crypto market will definitely rise.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 19, 2019, 06:27:18 PM
Actually we are don't know about cryptocurrency future market. its future predict also so difficult. just we are hoped that long time market fall down after, as soon as possible again we can see green bear market. just we are wait for good days.

By seeing the situation the future of the market will not be definitely as good as we are thinking but all people had hope with their Minds and trust with their investment it will be the more important than any other thing if we had patient and trust in cryptocurrency field you can definitely be a good profitable person by seeing any of the difficult situation you can definitely survive in this field.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 06:11:44 PM
Actually we are don't know about cryptocurrency future market. its future predict also so difficult. just we are hoped that long time market fall down after, as soon as possible again we can see green bear market. just we are wait for good days.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 19, 2019, 05:30:30 PM
the expectation of all investors is to make a profit by investing, of course, with the improvement and faster development of the crypto market, although generally no one can find out about the development of the crypto market or the development of crypto currencies.
Even if no one has proper information’s  about the price but still they know that price will be normal very soon because their are so many things which is making the value better per day. According to mr the future is really safe as safe your life is. Price will fully recover almost at the end of 2019 but till then it’s good to keep waiting for your reward of being patient.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 08:38:28 AM
the expectation of all investors is to make a profit by investing, of course, with the improvement and faster development of the crypto market, although generally no one can find out about the development of the crypto market or the development of crypto currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
January 19, 2019, 02:14:57 AM
I believe the market will take time because we all know the market continues to be in a bearish trend since the beginning of the previous year but I think in the past few days the market has not dropped too much, this is quite stable now. We must remain positive for the market. Let's see where the market runs in the coming days.

If you have been in the market for last one year, you will realize that you cannot tell any time if the market is stable and will not fall further.
Remember, we remain between 6000-7000$ range for four five months, but then instead of rising further we felt down to 3100$.
No stability grantee that dump will not come.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 19, 2019, 01:17:07 AM
all predictions have missed, and I think we just have to not predict anything because the future of the crypto market is still a mystery, we better stay focused on how to make more people know about crypto because without investors the market will die...

I agree because the price of the cryptocurrencies are really unpredictable and predicting the future ofthe market is a futile attempt. Instead of predicting, we should study fundamentals that can affects the price of the cryptocurrencies. There are some upcoming developments that may push the price of the coins like hard forks, the launching of BAKKT and possible approval of bitcoin ETFs. The return of investors' confidence on the crypto market can also trigger another wave of buying.
Pages:
Jump to: