Author

Topic: The future of the paper money - page 114. (Read 416566 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 06, 2017, 12:44:22 PM
I think, Paper money will continue​it's role in any economy.
it's unimaginable without paper money, this is the most popular form of money. People feel comfortable to purchase in regular life by spending money. It will be difficult to replace by any other form of currency.
So I believe that, future of Paper money is certainly certain.
I believe so, there is no doubt that paper money is one of the greatest inventions to do a transaction between people easier.
Even gold could be replaced, fiat money has some advantages such as easy to carry on, instant transaction and divided into several values. Digital currency may have chance, but digital has some drawbacks, especially in the security problems.

I wouldn't really worry about security problems since the banks has been there for quite a while now and not much of them has got hacked. In the bitcoin world, you're on your own. Sure you can use an online wallet but you're just as safe as that online wallet is. If you use offline wallet, you're good to go. You have a physical item that you have to keep safe.

And since the digital currency like bitcoin has become kind of trendy these days, more and more people are transacting. And because of the nature of bitcoin, one has to put a larger transaction fee in order for the tx to be processed first before the others.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 06, 2017, 12:20:32 PM
Paper money will be replaced, along with technological advances. Bitcoin will emerge as currency of future, everything will be connected with digital money.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
May 06, 2017, 11:39:30 AM
I think that paper money has no future. The development of technology will lead to the fact that each person will only use e-wallets. The only problem is that it will be harder to hide taxes. This is probably the main reason why paper money still exist.
Paper money will be discarded in the future society as we can see the fact that in America itself most of the purchases are made by the credit and debit cards and not by cold hard cash.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
May 06, 2017, 11:19:14 AM
it's unimaginable without paper money, this is the most popular form of money. People feel comfortable to purchase in regular life by spending money. It will be difficult to replace by any other form of currency.
I believe so, there is no doubt that paper money is one of the greatest inventions to do a transaction between people easier.
Even gold could be replaced, fiat money has some advantages such as easy to carry on, instant transaction and divided into several values. Digital currency may have chance, but digital has some drawbacks, especially in the security problems.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
May 06, 2017, 11:18:50 AM
There's alot of future in paper money that we can use this fiat currency to buy bitcoins and hold them into our bitcoin wallet or web wallets everything will be change but it will never disappeared maybe our new technology our becoming good but it will not turn into cards all.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 06, 2017, 11:09:25 AM
I think that paper money has no future. The development of technology will lead to the fact that each person will only use e-wallets. The only problem is that it will be harder to hide taxes. This is probably the main reason why paper money still exist.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
May 06, 2017, 11:05:10 AM
Later paper money will be eliminated. Everything will change in the form of cards or of course in digital form. It's very nice if we transact only by showing QR Code. Unlike today, have to open a wallet and issue a paper money.
Activity: 156
May 06, 2017, 10:58:02 AM
Because of the progress of the times, I make sure all the things about paper will disappear, newspaper and magazines already earlier disappear. The first stage is the existence of digital money that is currently in a free trial of many countries.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 06, 2017, 09:37:14 AM
Paper money would still exist.Most of people in under developed countries still dont even have bank accounts and they don't have credit cards.They are not familiar with digital transactions.Senior citizens still believe that paper money is the real money which they could feel in their hands.Even indian government tried to demonitize huge value currencies and tried to change people to digital transactions,but it could not.

Yes, many are simply afraid to use electronic money, it is easier for them to feel the real money in their hands. Thus, paper money will always be at least for some part of the population.
When one is fully educated he will not hesitate to use electronic money because he knows it is convenient to transact online especially if most of your transactions are online, however for people who are not that kind of interested they will just remain conventional and use paper money as what they are used to. Bigger portion of our population will still be using paper money even if the new trend are digital currency, that is because they are living a simple life and some could still be under poverty.
Activity: 126
May 06, 2017, 08:43:44 AM
Paper money would still exist.Most of people in under developed countries still dont even have bank accounts and they don't have credit cards.They are not familiar with digital transactions.Senior citizens still believe that paper money is the real money which they could feel in their hands.Even indian government tried to demonitize huge value currencies and tried to change people to digital transactions,but it could not.

Yes, many are simply afraid to use electronic money, it is easier for them to feel the real money in their hands. Thus, paper money will always be at least for some part of the population.
Activity: 490
May 06, 2017, 07:14:53 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 06, 2017, 06:25:31 AM
I do accept with your idea. Not as many people know how to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and many people are still very ignorant. Moreover, many countries are still very pool to develop a good technology

both you are right I think. basic daily expenses are transacted through paper money by a physical exchange system. you don't need any terminals or gadget to do transaction with paper money, just you and your cash. digital currency would be beneficial for online transactions because of the accessibility of the internet but practicality would make paper money endure
Activity: 403
Less is more
May 05, 2017, 08:04:49 PM
I do accept with your idea. Not as many people know how to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and many people are still very ignorant. Moreover, many countries are still very pool to develop a good technology
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 05, 2017, 08:00:00 PM
Paper money will vanish in the next 20 years at least in the developed countries. In developing countries it will exist several years longer.
However I can not say I don't like the direction we are heading. Digital centralized, completely controled government money is a nightmare.
how can you say that if in previous 9 years only one percent people have started using bitcoin then how can the remaning 99 %people will start using bitcoin i think it is not so easy. although a time will come when bitcoin will the main currency of the people but still people will continue using bitcoin.
That time will not come that bitcoin will be the main currency because that is impossible for bitcoin to be the main currency of the people in our world because there is a lot of things to consider like the approval and support of the government, If the government from different countries in the world didn't allow bitcoin to be accepted then it will be very impossible for bitcoin to be the main currency.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2017, 07:17:34 PM
Paper money will vanish in the next 20 years at least in the developed countries. In developing countries it will exist several years longer.
However I can not say I don't like the direction we are heading. Digital centralized, completely controled government money is a nightmare.
how can you say that if in previous 9 years only one percent people have started using bitcoin then how can the remaning 99 %people will start using bitcoin i think it is not so easy. although a time will come when bitcoin will the main currency of the people but still people will continue using bitcoin.
Activity: 504
May 05, 2017, 07:11:54 PM
It looks like paper money will decrease in the future. Financial institutions also continue to innovate to facilitate the public in the use of payment instruments, credit card is proven. Something that was once rejected by financial institutions.
to me i think paper money will continue for a long long time in fact the bitcoin users are still very low and they need more and more time when the users of bitcoin will increase. only then the use of paper money can decrease,
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
May 05, 2017, 05:50:23 PM
It looks like paper money will decrease in the future. Financial institutions also continue to innovate to facilitate the public in the use of payment instruments, credit card is proven. Something that was once rejected by financial institutions.

In highly developed countries, the amount of paper money can really decrease, if there is no collapse and there will be the development of electronic payments.
future is of paper money. paper money is the truth that no one can decline. bitcoin has nothing to compete with it. it has its own importance and bitcoin has its own. i think paper money will remain like before and it has nothing to do with bitcoin. 
You are right even in developed countries its has no problem and no going to decrease because technology cannot replace this paper money will remain for long time in his own value in developing countries its going for more long time
Activity: 642
May 05, 2017, 12:42:36 PM

In highly developed countries, the amount of paper money can really decrease, if there is no collapse and there will be the development of electronic payments.
future is of paper money. paper money is the truth that no one can decline. bitcoin has nothing to compete with it. it has its own importance and bitcoin has its own. i think paper money will remain like before and it has nothing to do with bitcoin. 
Activity: 138
May 05, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

Activity: 560
May 05, 2017, 12:05:58 PM
Jump to: