Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the paper money - page 35. (Read 416565 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 05:02:50 AM
I like paper money. I like to feel the buying power in my hands :p Bitcoin makes me feel like a robot. I am not saying paper money is better tho.
I agree with I also like that way to know by other people that you can also make things happened using a paper money but I also say that paper money is more better than bitcoin because bitcoin for me is more better than paper money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 03:57:04 AM
The paper money is accepted every where and that's why we like it very much as we know that bitcoin is the digital currency and we can use it for many things like online buying and selling we can do good jobs by this currency. the paper money will be used for the every thing in the future and we can use it everywhere. Bitcoin is the digital currency and we can use it through internet. with out internet it is useless.
Activity: 56
December 23, 2017, 12:40:29 AM
Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

Paper money will be replaced for crypto soon, there is no way the don't adapt futures technologies.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 12:39:07 AM
I don't think that the paper money will be banned entirely as i feel it as something foolish even if some of the government are trying to implement complete digital currency i don't feel they will ban paper money as it will affect the people in low class society.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 12:29:00 AM
Nowadays, we can see that the future of the paper money seems to be catastrophic. These new virtual currencies are making a big threat to the powerful currencies like Euro and Dollar.
Word is going developed very fast and now people are also very busy in their work. In past people will have wallet in their packet and can keep their money in wallet but now the digital currencies are came to the world and now people are keeping debit card and using payment online. So in future the paper money will be disappear.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 22, 2017, 10:07:56 PM
Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

would it work?

Well the future money can be down and all of the attention and interest of money can be popular through bitcoin, because bitcoin is the future currency or money and it is safely used to all over the world.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 22, 2017, 09:10:29 PM
banknotes including fiat money managed by the government. if in appeal to cripto money very much different, because fiat money will get many rules from the government such as taxes. while crypto money will not be affected by the government.

Not all the people think like this several courtiers are even thinking to make bitcoin as the legal and regular money of their country. For me whenever I go to some markets I mostly saw a board written as bitcoin payment service is available. So it is not a big deal to have bitcoin now a lot of countries are going to make it legal. Bitcoin demand is now very high and people are using it as legal currency so future of paper money it in danger zone.
Many people complain about the use Bitcoin. But when they know the real benefits of Bitcoin they become fan of it. The Bitcoin is the only crypto currency which got the level of popularity. That’s all because of its unique qualities. Bitcoin has many advantages over the paper money. There is no any fear of theft of Bitcoin as compare to paper money. We need to help of banks to save our money.
This is what it is happening all over the world, people that were against bitcoin are realizing the amazing currency that is bitcoin and they are beginning to adopt it, it is not going to be long before bitcoin becomes adopted by a huge amount of people and we will be able to use it in our everyday lives.
Activity: 224
December 21, 2017, 10:15:33 PM

would it work?

Maybe the usage of paper money will go down if digital currencies will be use.Since our world are already modernized and more people use technology,digital currencies will be much used.
Activity: 46
December 21, 2017, 03:56:10 PM
I think, that the future of paper money exists. They have always been, are and will be. Cashless settlement and any such thing like this is temporary, but the currency will always be Smiley And many people still keep their money in cash. Especially, not everywhere and not always it is possible to pay off cashless Grin
Activity: 56
December 21, 2017, 03:40:32 PM
Paper money is always be around for many decades in the future.Paper money has not been replaced even after credit/debit cards , online tores/e-commerce and online transfers
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
December 21, 2017, 02:27:01 PM
Please note that the war wont be between paper money and bitcoin, but centralized money (in any form) and bitcoin.
Now governments try to stop paper, just to have MORE control. Bitcoin is about NO control.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 01:18:43 PM
Paper money will still exist, although bitcoin is so popular these days, but I'm sure the existence of paper money will not be eliminated. Because wherever people keep using paper money, because the bitcoin is too big, it's less practical to spend it on a daily basis.

Agree, although the use of digital money or cryptocurrency will be very massive but I'm sure all countries will maintain paper money, just as it happens today that there are still many important documents of the country printed on paper instead of on the server.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 11:58:11 AM
Many predictions from financial experts that the future of paper money disappear soon and replaced with digital money, paper money will follow the paper that previously disappear such as book paper, magazines, newspapers and so forth.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
December 21, 2017, 10:25:56 AM
Paper money will still exist, although bitcoin is so popular these days, but I'm sure the existence of paper money will not be eliminated. Because wherever people keep using paper money, because the bitcoin is too big, it's less practical to spend it on a daily basis.
Activity: 322
December 21, 2017, 09:53:13 AM
my race for now is still not successful or still less acceptable in the community, we all know that not easy to change from the banknotes that for tens of years already embedded in the world with digital money just a few years this appears, maybe over time , it can all be done, but not for the moment
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 09:20:45 AM
An interesting point worth remembering is that paper money is the ultimate in anonymous currencies, therefore many governments would prefer people to move to digital money for ease of tracking/taxing etc. They will also be resistive of Bitcoin type currencies in the longer run because they cannot control them - me thinks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
December 21, 2017, 09:13:54 AM
Future of paper money is safe and secure and will be safe in future also. Digital currency cannot complete vanish paper money. It has its own importance because digital currency cannot work without internet.

If you drive from place to place, especially beyond the national highways: state highways, through pot-holed and dusty roads connecting villages and towns, to small places in the hills, you’ll find connectivity sparse and fleeting. So here digital money will not work. You have to spend paper money to survive.

Paper money in our time maybe not totaly be eradicated because we dont have enough facilities to cater crypto currency specially in remote area were connectivity to internet is difficult, but in the near future it is not far to reality.that paper money will be totaly iradicated.
Paper money is still the currency that most of us are using because the govenments around the world is supporting these kind of currency and all facilities are design for cash or paper currency, but because of blockchain technology there is a possibility that this is a paradgm shift that will change how we use money because of many advantages of crypto currency.
Activity: 308
December 21, 2017, 09:12:55 AM
Fiat is not useless because this is our first money but with bitcoins, It was easier to earn more money in this way and bitcoins is increasing its value that's why it is very profitable and it was very nice to hold our coins longer to earn more profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 21, 2017, 08:58:54 AM
Future of paper money is safe and secure and will be safe in future also. Digital currency cannot complete vanish paper money. It has its own importance because digital currency cannot work without internet.

If you drive from place to place, especially beyond the national highways: state highways, through pot-holed and dusty roads connecting villages and towns, to small places in the hills, you’ll find connectivity sparse and fleeting. So here digital money will not work. You have to spend paper money to survive.

Paper money in our time maybe not totaly be eradicated because we dont have enough facilities to cater crypto currency specially in remote area were connectivity to internet is difficult, but in the near future it is not far to reality.that paper money will be totaly iradicated.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 08:07:34 AM

Exactly, paper money is easy to use and everyone even kids can use paper money.
If we will all use online currency, I am sure there will be a problem and transactions won't be fast since you have to educate
the masses before we can fully adopt with online currency.
Pages:
Jump to: