Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the paper money - page 40. (Read 416565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
December 11, 2017, 06:46:33 AM
Living in a digital generation where we are doing something that needed a technology and device, I think we can spend, buy anything with the use of internet and only in a few years paper money would not be used by people. We still have fuat currencies but it can also be accessed through internet connection.
Exact. Evolution is something natural to the human being since its creation. I see that the paper money is simply obsolete (as well as gold and silver and precious materials), many expenses in its production and maintenance, besides being extremely fragile and with a very slow speed in processing because it depends on banks and institutions governmental organizations to walk.

Already the digital currency opens the doors to us of the instantaneous transactions, speed in your transactions, independence of your own money, besides that in case you lose or break the wallet where you keep your money you can simply make a backup and recover all damages.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 04:16:57 PM
Now a days man cannot used paper money theg will used smart card or money master card, some people or some ciuntrys people used paper money, may be in future man cannot used paper money they will used money card same as like bitcoin money master card.
if Bitcoin gives humanity instantaneous transfers of its finance instantly payment of services, nothing will become an obstacle to the general use of crypto currency.
Yeas that is right. Nowadays many people are only having complaints that they want a fastest transfer in bitcoin transaction. That is the thing which need to be fixed after that people will not find any hurdle to leave the paper money and to adopt bitcoin for their dealing. That will be the time when paper money will lose its demand and it will not be used any more by the people for their businesses and other dealings.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
December 10, 2017, 04:13:12 PM
I think that it will take a very long time for something like that to happen because every one has to have internet.
And very stable internet connection with their digital devices.

Because that most of population on earth does not have acces to internet and digital devices , it will take at least 50 ears before we can objectively discuss extinction of paper money.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
December 10, 2017, 04:12:51 PM
Notes will be replaced by electronic currency gradually .This is the trend of The Times

digital currency is easy to pay and you don't need to change and paper money is easy to damage

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 04:05:17 PM
Paper money will continue to exist. Because, status of paper money has legal protection and recognized internationally. Banks, also need to innovate so asn't to lose popularity and usability by bitcoin if wants everything to run well for banks and government.
in favor of paper money and everything speaks for the fact that many people are accustomed to the simplicity of handling paper money and that is why paper money will be in demand for a very long time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 03:53:18 PM
Paper money will continue to exist. Because, status of paper money has legal protection and recognized internationally. Banks, also need to innovate so asn't to lose popularity and usability by bitcoin if wants everything to run well for banks and government.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 03:41:16 PM
Perhaps paper money and will ever be canceled, but it will happen exactly in a few dozen years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 10, 2017, 03:29:06 PM
Now a days man cannot used paper money theg will used smart card or money master card, some people or some ciuntrys people used paper money, may be in future man cannot used paper money they will used money card same as like bitcoin money master card.
if Bitcoin gives humanity instantaneous transfers of its finance instantly payment of services, nothing will become an obstacle to the general use of crypto currency.
Activity: 109
December 10, 2017, 02:47:05 PM
Activity: 119
December 10, 2017, 02:24:54 PM
it will cease to exist, with the technology nowadays for sure the money will be in digital, though its not necessarily a Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. I'm positive that were entering a digital era, where everything is digital and revolves in the internet, and so is money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2017, 02:00:14 PM
I don't think that the cryptocurrency will affect the value of paper money...they will remain as valuable and used as before
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 01:19:55 PM
Crypto in future will be the same as money so it will be just our choice with what we want to pay in my opinion.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 01:18:36 PM
Possibly the paper currency will no longer exist,  and it will be changed by digital currency. I don't know when? Maybe sooner or later. I believe most people prefer using digital currency to paper currency due to its flexibility. When people know that digital currency gives more advantages,  they will proceed using it.
Activity: 112
December 10, 2017, 12:45:16 PM
The future of the paper money is going to be drastically reduced day by day it is getting less in usage as online shopping and the accepted of visa, master, paypal it is controlled earlier. Now due to the cryptocurrency bitcoin and altcoin the user of cryptocurrency which give them the income on holding itself make the paper money usage will be maximum will be reduced in future.
Activity: 42
December 10, 2017, 12:42:08 PM
Paper money will never go away. Just look at how much people are tied to do all their payments with paper/cash money.

In well developed countries there is no real need anymore for paper money as we do nearly all our payments via the internet, but that doesn't mean that paper money at some point will go away.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 12:29:49 PM
Living in a digital generation where we are doing something that needed a technology and device, I think we can spend, buy anything with the use of internet and only in a few years paper money would not be used by people. We still have fuat currencies but it can also be accessed through internet connection.
Paper money will of course exist in the future. And that will be no problem and many people will use it of course in the future, they need it.
We all hope also that more people will use Bitcoin more in the future and that it will becoming more popular.
There are more users of paper money than digital currency, those who are using digital currency are also using paper money but most of the users of paper money has no idea about digital currency, I am talking about the world's entire population so there is no way paper money will vanished and this world will become a cashless world.
It's just only about the numbers of users in paper money and digital currency, you don't know the numbers of user of cryptocurrency are less than those currencies. In the fact, the future of paper money is still good and long time, because there is no way to use money without internet unless paper money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
December 10, 2017, 03:09:24 AM
We all see the world is revolutionizing day and night with crazy fast  speed and every day new inventions are being brought in. With currencies, there have been several revolutions already. For example dating back to the days barter trade was the norm, then there came precious stones and other metals. After that the coins were invented and then the paper money also came in.
Right now as we were still using these paper money, electronic transfers and credit cards came in. Now we see that we have electronic money and crypto-currencies and the paper money. So I believe, that the paper money currency might decrease in it's usage, but will not disappear in short term. But hey they have to go..
Paper money or fiat currency has been established from a very long time.The whole world uses paper money.All the transactions all over the world are done through the fiat currency only.Paper money is accepted internationally.Now one can queetion the authority of paper money.The future of paper money is fully secured and no other assest or cryptocurrency can ever overtake it.The central bank maintains the integrity and authority of the fiat currency always.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
December 10, 2017, 01:48:27 AM
We all see the world is revolutionizing day and night with crazy fast  speed and every day new inventions are being brought in. With currencies, there have been several revolutions already. For example dating back to the days barter trade was the norm, then there came precious stones and other metals. After that the coins were invented and then the paper money also came in.
Right now as we were still using these paper money, electronic transfers and credit cards came in. Now we see that we have electronic money and crypto-currencies and the paper money. So I believe, that the paper money currency might decrease in it's usage, but will not disappear in short term. But hey they have to go..
Activity: 35
December 10, 2017, 01:41:16 AM
The main instrument of retail payments throughout the world is, as is known, paper money or cash, and they will remain the main means of payment for a long time. Many economists are inclined to believe that in the future paper money, banknotes and checks will disappear altogether and they will be replaced by electronic inter-bank transactions. Money will remain, but become "invisible."
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 10, 2017, 12:30:09 AM
Paper money will of course exist in the future. And that will be no problem and many people will use it of course in the future, they need it.
We all hope also that more people will use Bitcoin more in the future and that it will becoming more popular.
There are more users of paper money than digital currency, those who are using digital currency are also using paper money but most of the users of paper money has no idea about digital currency, I am talking about the world's entire population so there is no way paper money will vanished and this world will become a cashless world.
Pages:
Jump to: