Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the paper money - page 46. (Read 416565 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 01:29:34 AM
Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

I think paper money or fiat will not banned entirely, somehow not all merchant can use cryptocurrency in transaction, kind of old-fashion mindset, still not believe in any digital money.

Maybe till the end of world we still need paper money.

All of here knew about cryptocurrency protect our privacy, about security we must wisely used any crypto, keep our private key in safe place not saving on our any gadget.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 01:15:44 AM
The paper money will be using till the end of this world because the implementation of digital currency is not easy everywhere. The countries which are less developed and are not afford the technology at advance level so how they will make arrangements for the digital currency but the advance countries will easily and instantly adopt the digital currency and online payments.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 12:59:53 AM
But ultimately, it doesn't matter as long as a piece of an asset used to bribe cannot be singled out and hard to be traced. So you can't use a house to bribe somebody unless this house gets officially registered to a dummy, i.e. a person acting on behalf of the bribee. But gold (as well as Bitcoin) is a better idea overall since more value can be packed in just a few coins (or bars), for example, and it is hard to get traced down
Activity: 323
November 28, 2017, 01:40:31 PM
Paper money has its own portion. I think it will not be replaced with bitcoin. because paper money and bitcoin have different potential. So paper money will continue to be used and will not be replaced. Only the wearer may be reduced.
Activity: 182
November 28, 2017, 01:31:55 PM
Due to the development of technology happening nowadays, the replacement of paper money by digital currency is a possibility. But in here, it will be hard to trace the transactions happening between the users which is not good for some government. Many countries may not consider and accept this now. So paper money will still be used for a long period of time. This replacement will take time before it will happen.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 28, 2017, 01:13:35 PM
I don't think that there is a possibility of the disappearance of paper money...they have always been and improved...although perhaps it is a good idea with only non-cash settlement...but then we should haven't any problem with the Internet and communication

you are right. even some of the people have assumed that it is a good form of money, and more efficient. well, paper money would be the first choice in fiat money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 12:38:30 PM
I don't think that there is a possibility of the disappearance of paper money...they have always been and improved...although perhaps it is a good idea with only non-cash settlement...but then we should haven't any problem with the Internet and communication
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 28, 2017, 10:48:17 AM
Paper money will vanish in the next 20 years at least in the developed countries. In developing countries it will exist several years longer.
However I can not say I don't like the direction we are heading. Digital centralized, completely controled government money is a nightmare.

I think the future of paper money will remain safe and will not be endangered because paper money is very easy to use in the transaction process by any circle, and paper money can be used anywhere where we are not need to find a special outlet to use it
Indeed, it will stay being safe rather than the cryptocurrency because paper money is a daily basis kind of money and because of paper money we have a form of money that we can use to transact different kind of things and services without worrying for an internet connection and other type of things that you need to deal with when you are in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
November 28, 2017, 07:21:10 AM
Paper money would be used less and less in the future. However, paper money would have to stay at to give digital money its value. There are a hood number of people who are quite unfamiliar with how digital currencies work, especially in developing countries. It would be a herculean task to wipe out paper money entirely in the next few decades.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
November 28, 2017, 06:55:25 AM
Paper money is indispensable in our lives. It will always be present even in the future.  You cannot always buy things online and pay digital money.  For instance in our country,  we have such thing called "Sari Sari Store" or these are the small retail vendors where we buy our immediate needs in our neighborhood and ofcourse, it is small so they cannot accept money transfer for small amount.
Activity: 364
November 28, 2017, 05:41:40 AM
Paper money will never disappear, because not all people can use bitcoins or other digital currency. There are children, there are old people, and also people with limited mental abilities. It is more convenient for them to buy for cash.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
November 28, 2017, 05:31:39 AM
Paper money is good in terms of security and not losing everything when some bad things will happen. The security of it you can put it into digital account.
In the coming years it will change. Money will be safer and smaller. The developers will do something new, affordable, safe, secure, and reliable account for everybody that want it.
I can't grasps what will exactly happen in 20 years to come.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
November 28, 2017, 05:03:56 AM
Paper money will vanish in the next 20 years at least in the developed countries. In developing countries it will exist several years longer.
However I can not say I don't like the direction we are heading. Digital centralized, completely controled government money is a nightmare.

I think the future of paper money will remain safe and will not be endangered because paper money is very easy to use in the transaction process by any circle, and paper money can be used anywhere where we are not need to find a special outlet to use it
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 04:26:37 AM
I think paper money will never be banned , first of all we cant convert all the money the people have because of limited funds of bitcoin. It could happen but not that near because its not easy to change from physical money to digital money. Yes it could work , specially if the government will agree to it and its all constituent. For the security , if ever , the government should adapt more civilized and efficient securities. Public and privately monies will adjust obviously as if government would command them.

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 28, 2017, 04:17:41 AM
Full support for revolution in the financial world, decentralization and reducing control from the state side. They must give people to live in freedom!
This is our time now because we can definitely live with full freedom as bitcoin cannot be controlled by the government.
I am hoping this success that we are enjoying now will continue in the future so more people will know and benefit in using bitcoin.
Activity: 252
November 28, 2017, 04:08:59 AM
Full support for revolution in the financial world, decentralization and reducing control from the state side. They must give people to live in freedom!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
November 28, 2017, 04:07:28 AM
I guess paper money will disappear in no less that 100 years. During this time it will be used in parallel to crypto money
I believe that technology will change the world including the currency. along with the times paper money will start rarely used many people will start thinking to use a flexible currency and easy to carry then digital currency will be more popular and more widely used. paper money will disappear soon #IMO
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
November 28, 2017, 03:37:01 AM
Paper cash is going to be eliminated quickly or later on,credit and debit credit cards as bitcoin will change and become the primary method to moove your hard earned money ,soo they can begin an coutdown,as governements see the things they can help to save stop printing the coins ,but with printed cash they are able to control the flux of the forex.
more people tends to depend more on cards or digital ways of payme.t other than having caah, soon only few people will use it as their main source of transactions since innovation were already happening now.
There is no one out of us who can tell exactly what is going to happen in the coming t=years. In my opinion, paper money will remain there in this world and it will not be like totally eliminated from this world. People will be using paper money for their daily use but the use of paper money will become very much less. Digital currencies will replace paper money but paper money will also have its existence.
Activity: 105
November 27, 2017, 06:34:40 AM
Paper cash is going to be eliminated quickly or later on,credit and debit credit cards as bitcoin will change and become the primary method to moove your hard earned money ,soo they can begin an coutdown,as governements see the things they can help to save stop printing the coins ,but with printed cash they are able to control the flux of the forex.
more people tends to depend more on cards or digital ways of payme.t other than having caah, soon only few people will use it as their main source of transactions since innovation were already happening now.
No doubt people are now investing in crypto currencies and this is the reason behind the present worth of Bitcoin because it is supported by large number of investors and that number is increasing gradually. 

If we ignore the public support for once and just focus on governments, we can see that many are planning to launch their own crypto currency.  China already has its own digital coin which shows the future of money lies in digital assets.

Activity: 159
November 27, 2017, 04:36:43 AM
The future of paper money is Token economy,  a global currency can work well but a token global economy can work fine.
Paper money can not live long, is going to be replaced in the next 10 years maximum, the technology is not ready for this but its very near for  this!
Pages:
Jump to: